SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[That sounds like me. I had a dream I was trying to run and get on a train and it kept blowing the horn so I thought I could flag it down to stop by making the same sound. I sat straight up in the bed and loudly screaming Woooonn Wooooonnn. (something like that)

Goat under the bed. :bonk:

wooo wooo, choo choo choo choo.. FUNNY!!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

hey ells, and quana i am mad yall having that good weather and i still have to put on a coat

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[That sounds like me. I had a dream I was trying to run and get on a train and it kept blowing the horn so I thought I could flag it down to stop by making the same sound. I sat straight up in the bed and loudly screaming Woooonn Wooooonnn. (something like that)

Goat under the bed. :bonk:

wooo wooo, choo choo choo choo.. FUNNY!!!

I can only imagine what someone in the room would've been thinking! :lol::lol:

Timeline
hey ells, and quana i am mad yall having that good weather and i still have to put on a coat

Don't be mad Nelly! This is our 3rd day of rain and forecasted through the weekend! It's gonna be a good weekend for indoor projects.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
whats going on gill, kk i just got home from work

Nada Chica!! How are you doing? Do you think our strategy is working? hehehe :P

Love ya,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

whats going on gill, kk i just got home from work

Nada Chica!! How are you doing? Do you think our strategy is working? hehehe :P

Love ya,

Gill

I think he really brainwashed her or something but i really dont think they will post or but i bet they are lurking lol

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
wah bout mi...Claire wah bout mi

Yuh affi help me clean fus :angry:

mi agree claire bartering is good. after she clean mek she cook :whistle:

Thanks JW.. Everytime I talk about hating to do house work she has been promising to come and help me clean. That has been since last year and I am still waiting. I even went to DC to pick her up and she never answered her door, so I kept going to NY. :whistle:

(((((((((((((CHUPS))))))))) Claire...mi soon reach...I think we're going to make a road trip when it gets warm...I hope you have enough food for a 5 year old boy.

That is what Super Walmart is for :yes::yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

u know what nells, i am glad i am here BUT.. this 80 one day and 40 the next keeps everyone sick.. .id rather be somewhere where the temp is a lil more constant, but hey we can't always get what we want can we..

no coat today :dance: no coat today :dance:

i'll send u some tomorrow nelly my girl!!!

I am updated! :wow:

How???? Me a stepchild???? :angry: But is arite :crying:

Clarie i am sorry but i am not sure if you recall kimmy talking about her friend well i am the friend and yesterday Mr hawkins join and sent me a messages telling me to take down his pic and i know for a fact it wasnt him it was her

Timeline
nice pic ells :thumbs: , i liked the other too.. i got a batty for ur rass myself.. proud of it too.. i don't want it to go nowhere WHEN i start losing weight..

Thanks Quana! I only want to lose SOME batty and don't want to lose ANY boobies but those are gonna be the first to go! :crying:

u know what nells, i am glad i am here BUT.. this 80 one day and 40 the next keeps everyone sick.. .id rather be somewhere where the temp is a lil more constant, but hey we can't always get what we want can we..

no coat today :dance: no coat today :dance:

i'll send u some tomorrow nelly my girl!!!

whatever i still would take that weather over this mess and i will be waiting tomorrow

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.