SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so last night to pawn miself pon the couch cause hubby did the night shift. well i fell asleep and during one of my dreams {thinking i was in bed} mi roll over and fall head first pon di hardwood floor mi get up frighten ready fi fist fight thinking hubby push mi off di bed.it was a site.well mi went back pon the couch to finish mi sleep.

That is too funny JW! :rofl:Did you tell your hubby that you were ready to fist fight him when he came home?Afternoon Yardie crew, hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

no him a go tell me fi go to mi bed at nights:angry:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hi mrs smith.. wha gwaan??

hey mrslady, i'm mad at u for being able to see ur SO so soon after u returned.. LOL.. everytime I see ur timeline I do a double take.. u and journee got it going on!!!

nuttin much, just checkin in to how everyone is doing?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i am gonna be on u like white on rice ( either u bought to get a BAD whooping or u gonna stay real close to somebody)

Or another one like that is "i'll be on you like a fly on ######"!

so last night to pawn miself pon the couch cause hubby did the night shift. well i fell asleep and during one of my dreams {thinking i was in bed} mi roll over and fall head first pon di hardwood floor mi get up frighten ready fi fist fight thinking hubby push mi off di bed.it was a site.well mi went back pon the couch to finish mi sleep.

:rofl:

Do any of you / your SOs talk in your sleep? DJ does - sometimes full conversations - but last trip, he sat straight up in bed, yelled out Bumbaclaat! Punched the bed with his fist, laid back down and turned over - I was like #######????????? My heart was racing

SO talks in his sleep. He also does other stuff. I posted before about how one time he jumped outta bed and looked underneath it thinking he just hit a goat with the car!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Damien does other stuff in his sleep :devil: We fight almost every night...he left me bruised a few times. I wake up mad and he doesn't remember one thing...

Yeah, I get that too - I can handle that - being dead sleep and suddenly having someone punch the bed :no::blink:

Hey ladies,

I am a veteran of this thread, haven't been on in a while, just wanted to stop in and say hello.... Wish you all the best on your journey's...... It definetly is an rollercoaster ride.......................I don't see any of the oldies from back in the day on here, what happened to everyone?

Suzy

Hi Mrs. Smith - Welcome back to the Yardies

Hello everyone :dance:

Hi Princess, welcome back! You should share some of your pics here, you have beautiful shots :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
hi mrs smith.. wha gwaan??

hey mrslady, i'm mad at u for being able to see ur SO so soon after u returned.. LOL.. everytime I see ur timeline I do a double take.. u and journee got it going on!!!

Quana....I don't got anything going on but student loan debt!! :crying: But Steve is my sanity these days and JA is so calming to begin with, I feel like I HAVE to go. Believe me, if I wasn't able to get student loans, I wouldn't be able to go.

girl i remember the days.. back in the day.. i would get a grant and at times it was more than what i needed sooo SHOPPING SPREEE!!!

Timeline

OK........I got a K-1 G-325A question. Where it says family name (for me) should I put my current name (it is my kids dad's last name=my married name) or should I put my maiden name?

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
be strong mrs smith.. what's worth having is worth fighting for..

That is the only way to be, when your spouse arrives, and starts to settle in, u have to stay strong..... You will see ......

Timeline
rg is pretty quiet, he don't move.. he is funny tho.. sometimes he holds his arms crossed over his chest like a dead man, he told me this b4 i started noticing it LOL

and he likes to have cold air on, but he will put the covers over his face..

i'll ask.. "do u want me to turn down the air" "no baby, leave it" :rolleyes:

first yah a dead man, now ya wan duppy!!!

Too funny - We fight over the air all the time too - Because I will turn it on, then he's freezing so he turns it off - I try to adjust the temp so it's warm enough, but I need some circulation blowing in the room - Last trip we were somewhere with ceiling fans, and he asked me why I hadn't turned the air on - I told him the fan was enough, I just need it moving!

Timeline

hi japrincess.. good to see u in the room..

ells.. i missed that one.. girl did he see that he wasn't in a car let alone no goat was around LOL.. maybe he thought he brought it w/ him to hide the evidence??

mi sorry fi mek fun but ie oh so funny... :rofl::rofl:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
not as of yet, did the biometrics, it is a waiting game now........ How are things for you, everything wwork out for the better? Still a constant struggle wit Mr. Smith.... Bwoy when these guys get caught in teh hype of the STATES it is so hard to shake them out of it..... Sometimes I just wanna... well you know .....................

Are you going through VSC for LOC? If so, they take forever. We just got approved this morning...waited almost a year.

Hope everything words out for you and Mr. Smith. Damien had no problems adjusting to the states. Like most couples, we've hit a few rough spots but nothing serious or not worth fighting for...

Stay around...

Timeline
rg is pretty quiet, he don't move.. he is funny tho.. sometimes he holds his arms crossed over his chest like a dead man, he told me this b4 i started noticing it LOL

Too funny - We fight over the air all the time too - Because I will turn it on, then he's freezing so he turns it off - I try to adjust the temp so it's warm enough, but I need some circulation blowing in the room - Last trip we were somewhere with ceiling fans, and he asked me why I hadn't turned the air on - I told him the fan was enough, I just need it moving!

Steve and I had "discussion" a time or 2 about the air. He was trying to mimc the cold weather CA was having or something because I was freezing! When I asked him if he was trying to feel CA...he said he was getting ready fi be an ice boy! :rofl:

event.png

Timeline
hi japrincess.. good to see u in the room..

ells.. i missed that one.. girl did he see that he wasn't in a car let alone no goat was around LOL.. maybe he thought he brought it w/ him to hide the evidence??

mi sorry fi mek fun but ie oh so funny... :rofl::rofl:

One trip when I was in Negril, we were walking down the road at night and heard this horrible noise - as we were trying to figure out what it was, this car comes driving up - with a live goat tied to the roof! The goat was yelling for its life, lol

Timeline

girl.. u would think he would hate the cold, but he will have it FREEZING cold and vex when mi try fi turn it down.. :angry: i be like do not touch me w/ those frost bitten hands man.. CHO! i HATE cold..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.