Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
not as of yet, did the biometrics, it is a waiting game now........ How are things for you, everything wwork out for the better? Still a constant struggle wit Mr. Smith.... Bwoy when these guys get caught in teh hype of the STATES it is so hard to shake them out of it..... Sometimes I just wanna... well you know .....................

Are you going through VSC for LOC? If so, they take forever. We just got approved this morning...waited almost a year.

Hope everything words out for you and Mr. Smith. Damien had no problems adjusting to the states. Like most couples, we've hit a few rough spots but nothing serious or not worth fighting for...

Stay around...

True, true :thumbs::thumbs:

Mrs.Smith..u have to teach him..this is ur life..if u just sit by and wacth u can't say u did all u can to help the situation...i hope it gets better soon

how long has he been here now?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
not as of yet, did the biometrics, it is a waiting game now........ How are things for you, everything wwork out for the better? Still a constant struggle wit Mr. Smith.... Bwoy when these guys get caught in teh hype of the STATES it is so hard to shake them out of it..... Sometimes I just wanna... well you know .....................

Are you going through VSC for LOC? If so, they take forever. We just got approved this morning...waited almost a year.

Hope everything words out for you and Mr. Smith. Damien had no problems adjusting to the states. Like most couples, we've hit a few rough spots but nothing serious or not worth fighting for...

Stay around...

True, true :thumbs::thumbs:

cho..VJJJJ

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
nells..it's a kickass movie about vampires and warewolves this is part tres

:angry::angry:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

ahh i see u tek up your FRENCH like ya girl Mya.. CHO now dat A is coming we never get a story again WATCH LOL

which part yuh si french Q..r u buggin today

:angry::angry:

:rofl::rofl:(L)

88 more posts to gof i get mi nex hawt

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
when i was a child there is a drink called roots made with the bark of a tree, pretty good. so mi ask mi stepfather for some and him sey. no u too young it will ride you inna di nite and u start grunt like a pig. him sey the roots a big people juice. well mi and mi nosey self want fi know how it taste becides me never believe him. him decide fi give me a small cup and mi drink it and sey mi nuh feel nuttin. him sey wait till u go to bed. mi nuh know if mi dream it di nite but mi swear mi grunt the whole time like somebody a brand pig. mi wake up di mornin swear mi nah drink it again.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

quana singing... "dis halo dat kimmy got, the world didn't give it, the world can't take it away!!!"

jakes, mi tek ur singing position just for a moment..

no prob nells.. im way behind cuz i just remember the 1st one.. i didn't know it was THAT good but kimmy been getting me interested..

DYAM.. i am bugging.. tres is spanish TROIS is french!!!! i took both and can't get it right LOL

Timeline
quana singing... "dis halo dat kimmy got, the world didn't give it, the world can't take it away!!!"

no prob nells.. im way behind cuz i just remember the 1st one.. i didn't know it was THAT good but kimmy been getting me interested..

DYAM.. i am bugging.. tres is spanish TROIS is french!!!! i took both and can't get it right LOL

noo..mi nah give it up w/o a fight...so try !

now yuh si wah mi a talk bout..u no ave netflix? get it from dere

si wah mi a tell oonuh..har head gone.

Edited by Hotlegz

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...you+met+your+SO

here princess..stories

so everybody gone now..

my prof..is tickin me off..she seh wi fi post after 6pm..and look how long 6 gone and she no open up the thread wah wi fi post inna..now mi a go a movie and watch a tomorrow before mi post mi ting..cho

Timeline
I am updated! :wow:

How???? Me a stepchild???? :angry: But is arite :crying:

Clarie i am sorry but i am not sure if you recall kimmy talking about her friend well i am the friend and yesterday Mr hawkins join and sent me a messages telling me to take down his pic and i know for a fact it wasnt him it was her

Thanks Nells, but I kinda clued in as I read further. Good looking out though :thumbs:

I am updated! :wow:

How???? Me a stepchild???? :angry: But is arite :crying:

aww claire.. u'll get it, keep reading..

:yes::yes: I did. Thx :thumbs:

SUS CAN YOU PLEASE SEND CLARIE A PM ON THE HAWKINS DRAMA THANKS

She did... :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Clairern~ I saw yesterday on the news that it actually snowed on the beach in NC! :wow:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

ok..mi back..i with my smart self decided to let kashi pick me up AFTER he got the girls..well bad idea..i'm still here waiting..looks like he's in traffic..

Sent - Guess I have become the Yardie story teller, huh? LOL

Thx :thumbs:

b/c u tell such wonderful 3 pg long stories

Hi Clairern~ I saw yesterday on the news that it actually snowed on the beach in NC! :wow:

hmm..do u think if it snowed there it wouldn't snow on the beach? :rofl:

Filed: Timeline
ok..mi back..i with my smart self decided to let kashi pick me up AFTER he got the girls..well bad idea..i'm still here waiting..looks like he's in traffic..

Sent - Guess I have become the Yardie story teller, huh? LOL

Thx :thumbs:

b/c u tell such wonderful 3 pg long stories

hmm..do u think if it snowed there it wouldn't snow on the beach? :rofl:

really she do kimmy i am loving that pic :rofl::rofl:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.