SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Can someone help me? I just clicked on the link in the survival guide about the 16 hours for $20 and it doesn't work. Can someone tell me how to do that?

What are you talking about, Dillon, the Digicel? Your SO has to add credit to his phone - you can add it from here through ezetop.com or digicel - look for webflex - He needs $999JA on his phone, then I think it's #134 send to enroll - There is info on how it works through the DIgicel site

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Damien does other stuff in his sleep :devil: We fight almost every night...he left me bruised a few times. I wake up mad and he doesn't remember one thing...

Yeah, I get that too - I can handle that - being dead sleep and suddenly having someone punch the bed :no::blink:

It's really bad. He'll jump on me then we'll fight while he is sleep...throwing fists, knee kicks and everything.

:blink::blink::blink: Okay, I'm worried now! :P

Timeline
yeah mon.. i am always anxious about the adjustment, RG has travelled and been to the US b4 so HOPEFULLY that will help a bit.. my prayers w/ u, come take ur mind off by stopping by and listening to this crazy bunch..

What crazy bunch?

abc_wn_webcast_cartoon3_ms.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
not as of yet, did the biometrics, it is a waiting game now........ How are things for you, everything wwork out for the better? Still a constant struggle wit Mr. Smith.... Bwoy when these guys get caught in teh hype of the STATES it is so hard to shake them out of it..... Sometimes I just wanna... well you know .....................

Are you going through VSC for LOC? If so, they take forever. We just got approved this morning...waited almost a year.

Hope everything words out for you and Mr. Smith. Damien had no problems adjusting to the states. Like most couples, we've hit a few rough spots but nothing serious or not worth fighting for...

Stay around...

Yes, VSC, I am not worried about the wait.............. It is to be expected with this process..... Well I got me a rough one, he is 25 going on 16...... Theere is still cultural boundaries that wwe cross all too often, among other things...... It has been 3 yrs this weekend that he has been here, and I am still faceing challenges with this.................

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Damien does other stuff in his sleep :devil: We fight almost every night...he left me bruised a few times. I wake up mad and he doesn't remember one thing...

Yeah, I get that too - I can handle that - being dead sleep and suddenly having someone punch the bed :no::blink:

It's really bad. He'll jump on me then we'll fight while he is sleep...throwing fists, knee kicks and everything.

:blink::blink::blink: Okay, I'm worried now! :P

It was fun at first :devil: but waking up with bruises wasn't fun. He's getting better now.

Timeline
Can someone help me? I just clicked on the link in the survival guide about the 16 hours for $20 and it doesn't work. Can someone tell me how to do that?

Here's the link about the promotion:

http://www.digiceljamaica.com/en/help_faqs...s/bigger_better

You can 'top up' the phone through EZtop or possibly direct through Digicel now. I'm not sure how to do it since I haven't used it. The promo link might tell you how though.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG...that is a real serious dream. Does he at least remember what he dreams? That would scare the s%*^t outa me!

SEX

HHHmmmmmmmm :blink:

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

One last thing to share that I just saw in the K-1 forum about getting the work stamp through JFK. I know a few of us were looking at that as an option. Apaprently it is no longer accepted on the I-9 forms as an option to obtain employment! I guess I won't be wasting my $$$$ to fly him through JFK anymore!

event.png

Timeline

Thank you Sus and Ells...it worked. Maybe we should post the link that Ells just did because the one on the survival guide doesn't work anymore.

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

So this is what I came home to after work and saw on my car last night. Probably from the MFer who owns the van in the picture. Wednesday night I came home late after school and parking was scarce in the neighborhood. Well, this ####### van was parked in a space that can EASILY accommodate two cars IF you aren't parked like a TOOL! And, he was....he had THREE FEET in front of him before the curb cut and didn't leave much room behind him before the hydrant red zone. I carefully parked behind the van and was only about a centimeter OUT of the red zone....even my spare tire on the back door was in the red zone but my bumper wasn't. In order to do that, I had to be about an inch from his torn up bumper. Well, he must've been irritated that he couldn't get into his back door so the most likely scenario is that he keyed my car. I have no proof but it seems the most likely reason for something like that to happen.

I'm STILL PISSED...I'm so pissed there's not even a word for how pissed I am!! :angry::angry::angry:

My lovely new scratch that will likely cost hundreds to fix it so I never will.

scratchbl0.jpg

The broke down piece-of-$hit vehicle whose driver parks like an MFing a$$hole!

vankq3.jpg

One last thing to share that I just saw in the K-1 forum about getting the work stamp through JFK. I know a few of us were looking at that as an option. Apaprently it is no longer accepted on the I-9 forms as an option to obtain employment! I guess I won't be wasting my $$$$ to fly him through JFK anymore!

Thanks for the 'heads up' Ladyd....guess I won't bother either!

Timeline

I wouldn't take the word of people on that - No one has said yet that it isn't accepted - Not any official source, anyway - Thankfully, flying to JFK is my option, lol -

But, if I was trying to route through there and it made a significant price difference, I wouldn't bother just for the stamp -

Timeline

Don't let Sus see that license plate number before you know it she will know the person who owns the van, where they live, blood type, where they went to high school, name of their first born, what color hair the person has and will probably have a picture of them posted.

Just trying to cheer you up a bit sus!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Don't let Sus see that license plate number before you know it she will know the person who owns the van, where they live, blood type, where they went to high school, name of their first born, what color hair the person has and will probably have a picture of them posted.

Just trying to cheer you up a bit sus!

LMAO, Dillon - I could do it, too :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey everyone!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.