SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Damien does other stuff in his sleep :devil: We fight almost every night...he left me bruised a few times. I wake up mad and he doesn't remember one thing...

Yeah, I get that too - I can handle that - being dead sleep and suddenly having someone punch the bed :no::blink:

It's really bad. He'll jump on me then we'll fight while he is sleep...throwing fists, knee kicks and everything.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hi japrincess.. good to see u in the room..

ells.. i missed that one.. girl did he see that he wasn't in a car let alone no goat was around LOL.. maybe he thought he brought it w/ him to hide the evidence??

mi sorry fi mek fun but ie oh so funny... :rofl::rofl:

One trip when I was in Negril, we were walking down the road at night and heard this horrible noise - as we were trying to figure out what it was, this car comes driving up - with a live goat tied to the roof! The goat was yelling for its life, lol

OMG.... :bonk: ...DWL........... :rofl::rofl: Yelling for its life??? TOoo funny!

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ells.. i missed that one.. girl did he see that he wasn't in a car let alone no goat was around LOL.. maybe he thought he brought it w/ him to hide the evidence??

One trip when I was in Negril, we were walking down the road at night and heard this horrible noise - as we were trying to figure out what it was, this car comes driving up - with a live goat tied to the roof! The goat was yelling for its life, lol

:rofl:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
girl.. u would think he would hate the cold, but he will have it FREEZING cold and vex when mi try fi turn it down.. :angry: i be like do not touch me w/ those frost bitten hands man.. CHO! i HATE cold..

LOL - I hate cold too - unless I am snuggled in bed - then I like it cold, and cuddle together under a bunch of covers! Last trip DJ kept asking me to get up outta bed and get him stuff - So when I got back in bed I kept putting my icy cold feet on his legs - to which I got a Bumbaclaat!!!!!! or other words - he soon figured out to stop asking me to get up!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Damien does other stuff in his sleep :devil: We fight almost every night...he left me bruised a few times. I wake up mad and he doesn't remember one thing...

Yeah, I get that too - I can handle that - being dead sleep and suddenly having someone punch the bed :no::blink:

It's really bad. He'll jump on me then we'll fight while he is sleep...throwing fists, knee kicks and everything.

OMG...that is a real serious dream. Does he at least remember what he dreams? That would scare the s%*^t outa me!

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK........I got a K-1 G-325A question. Where it says family name (for me) should I put my current name (it is my kids dad's last name=my married name) or should I put my maiden name?

I don't know the answer to that Ladyd. I would *think* your current legal name because I also think there is a space for your maiden (or other) name too but can't remember the form. Maybe ask the experts on the K-1 forum for a more assured answer.

Yes, we were asleep one night and all of a sudden he flies out of bed and says "honey, look!". I was awake the minute he moved (light sleeper) so I said "what?" as I watched him go look under the foot of the bed. :blink::blink: He then said, "I hit a goat! A brown goat!" and I said "WHAT??" Then I had to wake him up and he stood there confused but told me he'd just had a dream he hit a goat and it went under the car but when he looked for it, it was gone! This is what I'm gonna have to deal with! :wacko:

Timeline

That's not what I had in mind with other things! That would not be a good thing to live with - I think I would be going to sleep in a padded suit :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG...that is a real serious dream. Does he at least remember what he dreams? That would scare the s%*^t outa me!

SEX

Timeline

LOL! The first time I saw that in Africa I laughed so hard! It was tied to the roof of a bus along with all the luggage and everything else!

Timeline
so last night to pawn miself pon the couch cause hubby did the night shift. well i fell asleep and during one of my dreams {thinking i was in bed} mi roll over and fall head first pon di hardwood floor mi get up frighten ready fi fist fight thinking hubby push mi off di bed.it was a site.well mi went back pon the couch to finish mi sleep.

That is too funny JW! :rofl: Did you tell your hubby that you were ready to fist fight him when he came home?

Afternoon Yardie crew, hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

Hi MrsLadyD!

Too funny, Jakeswife!

Do any of you / your SOs talk in your sleep? DJ does - sometimes full conversations - but last trip, he sat straight up in bed, yelled out Bumbaclaat! Punched the bed with his fist, laid back down and turned over - I was like #######????????? My heart was racing

Hey ladies,

I am a veteran of this thread, haven't been on in a while, just wanted to stop in and say hello.... Wish you all the best on your journey's...... It definetly is an rollercoaster ride.......................I don't see any of the oldies from back in the day on here, what happened to everyone?

Suzy

Hey MrsSmith. I'm still around sjb1221. Did you LOC yet?

oh my God Sus, thats scary. If Evan did that I would slapped him outta his sleep and told him to move it to the sofa. That woulda scared me to death. Evan definitly talks full convo to me in his sleep though. Plus he tries to get all :devil: ....while he and I are sleep and i have to always beat him off. Then he wake the next morning asking what happened in the middle of the night or if he was dreaming that it happened. I tell u, he is a horrible sleeper. Sometimes he has to sleep on the sofa just to give me a peaceful night. I sleep like the dead, literally! I lay on my back, hands folded across my stomach and will not move for like 5 hours. Then i wake the next day sore as all get out.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
be strong mrs smith.. what's worth having is worth fighting for..

That is the only way to be, when your spouse arrives, and starts to settle in, u have to stay strong..... You will see ......

yeah mon.. i am always anxious about the adjustment, RG has travelled and been to the US b4 so HOPEFULLY that will help a bit.. my prayers w/ u, come take ur mind off by stopping by and listening to this crazy bunch..

Timeline

when i was a child there is a drink called roots made with the bark of a tree, pretty good. so mi ask mi stepfather for some and him sey. no u too young it will ride you inna di nite and u start grunt like a pig. him sey the roots a big people juice. well mi and mi nosey self want fi know how it taste becides me never believe him. him decide fi give me a small cup and mi drink it and sey mi nuh feel nuttin. him sey wait till u go to bed. mi nuh know if mi dream it di nite but mi swear mi grunt the whole time like somebody a brand pig. mi wake up di mornin swear mi nah drink it again.

Timeline

Can someone help me? I just clicked on the link in the survival guide about the 16 hours for $20 and it doesn't work. Can someone tell me how to do that?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.