SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok, so i couldnt stay away too long...LOL...

wha gwaan? MrsP whats up? im so sick of ppwk im about to scream, plus i did a training today with some group home staff on how to fill out a incident report, and all i want to know is when did writing in complete sentences go out the window...LOL

I am in dire need of a nap, only 1 hour and 15 minutes to go... (SIGH)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Most of the H2B visa programs that recurits out of Jamaica cost an average of $1500 to $2000 dollars. They work is normally for 6 to 9 months.

Do you know where I can find information on H2B visa programs? My fiance friends have been asking me about it. I don't know and my lawyer didn't know of anything.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Most of the H2B visa programs that recurits out of Jamaica cost an average of $1500 to $2000 dollars. They work is normally for 6 to 9 months.

Do you know where I can find information on H2B visa programs? My fiance friends have been asking me about it. I don't know and my lawyer didn't know of anything.

If you went to an IMMIGRATION lawyer and they don't know anything about H2Bs, then find a new lawyer QUICK or do it on your own -

Here is some info: http://faq.visapro.com/H2B-Visa-FAQ.asp

They need to check what programs exist in JA - But they are getting harder and harder to get - I have friends that have come up on them for years now, and they couldn't get them last year -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
ok, so i couldnt stay away too long...LOL...

wha gwaan? MrsP whats up? im so sick of ppwk im about to scream, plus i did a training today with some group home staff on how to fill out a incident report, and all i want to know is when did writing in complete sentences go out the window...LOL

I am in dire need of a nap, only 1 hour and 15 minutes to go... (SIGH)

What's up Honey--girl I am knee-deep in progress notes... i haven't even done any visits 2day! :blink::blink: I need to find a job that requires less paperwork, but I don't know what that is! :lol: :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
hey ladies, time for thrread 13 kimmy

Hola JakesWife! How have you been?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

I have been a little busy semester is coming to an end..making sure i have all my assignments handed in and such..i have a 10pg paper to write due TOMORROW...WTH WAS I WAITING..SHYT..Lord help me

So, i have Tahlia's christening this weekend looking forward to that..

I wanted to let everyone know that our charity is on the rise.the name is Open Arms for Jamaica's Future..

we are picking one child and helping them with school..and serve as mentor if they agree and such..

we are in the works of getting our non-profit tax ID...

so wish us luck

Thank all u guys that have been dedicated to this mission..we will prevail..

if anyone wants info just let me know..

Hey everyone...i'm still here...no jumpin ship for me unless they kick me off VJ...

hey nells

Goo Mrs.Buggy..co luck to u

hey Sus

1Luv..weh u gone

Betta mind your potty mouth :rofl: :rofl:

Hehheee..I know..and again I apologize..

Nells...u no want me seh nuttin i might get kicked off..I'm just here for support now..mi nah seh nuttin to nobody..mek dem sink dem ship alone...(ummm, note to self..I don't think that will happen :))

I'm excited about the charity!!! :dance::dance::thumbs:

Timeline

here's part 13..i made 2 of them..hehheee

link to part 13

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=179433

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.