doodlebugg

Pro-Israel Demonstration in NYC

41 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

http://www.alternet.org/story/119372/

Right in front of the stage, a man held a banner reading, “Islam Is A Death Cult.” Rally attendees described the people of Gaza to me as a “cancer,” called for Israel to “wipe them all out,” insisting, “They are forcing us to kill their children in order to defend our own children.” A young woman told me, “Those who die are suffering God’s wrath.” “They are not distinguishing between civilians and military, so why should we?” said a member of the group of messianic Orthodox Jewish Chabad-Lubavitch group that flocked to the rally.

No one I spoke to could seem to find any circumstance in which they would begin to question Israel’s war. No number of civilian deaths, no displays of extreme suffering -- nothing could deter their enthusiasm for attacking one of the most vulnerable populations in the world with the world’s most advanced weaponry. There are no limits, no matter what Israel does, no matter how it does it.

The rally made me think of a passage in “The Holocaust Is Over, We Must Rise From Its Ashes,” a powerful new book by former Israeli Knesset speaker and Jewish National Fund chairman Avraham Burg:

“If you are a bad person, a whining enemy or a strong-arm occupier, you are not my brother, even if you are circumcised, observe the Sabbath, and do mitzvahs. If your scarf covers every hair on your head for modest, you give alms and do charity, but what is under your scarf is dedicated to the sanctity of Jewish land, taking precedence over the sanctity of human life, whosever life that is, then your are not my sister. You might be my enemy. A good Arab or a righteous gentile will be a brother or sister to me. A wicked man, even of Jewish descent, is my adversary, and I would stand on the other side of the barricade and fight him to the end.”

Edited by humpkinpumpkin

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sickening.

Gaza Attacks Must See....... the video tells it all.

This woman should not be allowed to breed.

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Sickening.

Which one?

I'm thinking this one:

Livni: Arabs must leave Israel

Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:24:52 GMT

Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni

The Israeli Foreign Minister, Tzipi Livni, has said that Israeli Arabs must leave Israel as soon as a Palestinian state is established.

"Once a Palestinian state is established, I can come to the Palestinian citizens, whom we call Israeli Arabs, and say to them 'you are citizens with equal rights, but the national solution for you is elsewhere,'" Livni said during a meeting with high school students in Tel Aviv.

"My solution for maintaining a Jewish and democratic state of Israel is to have two nation-states with certain concessions and with clear red lines," she added.

According to Livni, the national demands of the Israeli Arabs should end the moment a Palestinian state is established.

Last month, Livni said it must be clear to everyone that Israel is a national homeland for the Jewish people, angering Israeli Arab parliamentarians.

Those remarks, however, drew strong criticism from Israel's Arab Culture, Sports and Science Minister Ghaleb Majadele.

"Anyone who raises the idea of transferring the Arab population in Israel to the territories of the state of Palestine is anti- democratic," said Majadele.

MJ/DT

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=78201...ionid=351020202

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Right in front of the stage, a man held a banner reading, “Islam Is A Death Cult.” Rally attendees described the people of Gaza to me as a “cancer,” called for Israel to “wipe them all out,” insisting, “They are forcing us to kill their children in order to defend our own children.” A young woman told me, “Those who die are suffering God’s wrath.” “They are not distinguishing between civilians and military, so why should we?” said a member of the group of messianic Orthodox Jewish Chabad-Lubavitch group that flocked to the rally.

people like this worry me

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
Sickening.

Which one?

I'm thinking this one:

Livni: Arabs must leave Israel

Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:24:52 GMT

Almost all the Jews left the arab countries after Israel was created.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Extremists on both sides. Imagine that.

Scary.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

http://www.alternet.org/story/119372/

Right in front of the stage, a man held a banner reading, "Islam Is A Death Cult." Rally attendees described the people of Gaza to me as a "cancer," called for Israel to "wipe them all out," insisting, "They are forcing us to kill their children in order to defend our own children." A young woman told me, "Those who die are suffering God's wrath." "They are not distinguishing between civilians and military, so why should we?" said a member of the group of messianic Orthodox Jewish Chabad-Lubavitch group that flocked to the rally.

No one I spoke to could seem to find any circumstance in which they would begin to question Israel's war. No number of civilian deaths, no displays of extreme suffering -- nothing could deter their enthusiasm for attacking one of the most vulnerable populations in the world with the world's most advanced weaponry. There are no limits, no matter what Israel does, no matter how it does it.

The rally made me think of a passage in "The Holocaust Is Over, We Must Rise From Its Ashes," a powerful new book by former Israeli Knesset speaker and Jewish National Fund chairman Avraham Burg:

"If you are a bad person, a whining enemy or a strong-arm occupier, you are not my brother, even if you are circumcised, observe the Sabbath, and do mitzvahs. If your scarf covers every hair on your head for modest, you give alms and do charity, but what is under your scarf is dedicated to the sanctity of Jewish land, taking precedence over the sanctity of human life, whosever life that is, then your are not my sister. You might be my enemy. A good Arab or a righteous gentile will be a brother or sister to me. A wicked man, even of Jewish descent, is my adversary, and I would stand on the other side of the barricade and fight him to the end."

So those who say only Palestinians are full of hate read again:

I wonder if that makes some peoples "blood boil" ..

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Right in front of the stage, a man held a banner reading, "Islam Is A Death Cult." Rally attendees described the people of Gaza to me as a "cancer," called for Israel to "wipe them all out," insisting, "They are forcing us to kill their children in order to defend our own children." A young woman told me, "Those who die are suffering God's wrath." "They are not distinguishing between civilians and military, so why should we?" said a member of the group of messianic Orthodox Jewish Chabad-Lubavitch group that flocked to the rally.

people like this worry me

:o:dead: cant breath... Charles and I agree on something...

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Also dont take liberties in your interpretation of people quotes. How do you know know that old lady meant that palestinians were like a cancer? Maybe she was referring to Hamas? Why is that so shocking? How is this more shocking than 13 year old boys strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves up in shopping malls?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Action is by government and it is the government of the Palestinians that are hateful, corrupt and unwilling to have a productive thought about their people's future.

A one state solution of integrated Israelis and Arab is impossible. There will NEVER be a conservative base of Palestinians that will co-exist and not hijack the government and destroy Jewish life from within... and that is not even taking in to consideration birth rates of Arabs versus Israelis... The entire charter of the government and the essence of a Jewish state will change.

Emmett Fitz-Hume: I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end, and I found out I received nothing... broke my arm.

I am still trying to figure out why the world hates jews. :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne