2lovers

USCIS Processing Times

30 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Because they dont have to. j/k

Actually the last contact our congressman rep had with VSC, they told her "we will probably go to updating every other month"

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Change of administration, and several holidays and not to mention that they are not really all that accurate..

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Actually the last contact our congressman rep had with VSC, they told her "we will probably go to updating every other month"

Great, the waiting is hard enough. Now USCIS will update every other month? UGH!!!!!!!! More waiting!! They must be so overworked, especially VSC.

Thanks for your answer.

Good luck on your journeys in life.

Change of administration, and several holidays and not to mention that they are not really all that accurate..

VERY VERY TRUE. Not accurate at all. But nice to get a updated idea of whats laying around on the service centers desk.

Thanks

2Lovers

67kx7t6sli3t.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Great, the waiting is hard enough. Now USCIS will update every other month? UGH!!!!!!!! More waiting!! They must be so overworked, especially VSC.

Thanks for your answer.

VERY VERY TRUE. Not accurate at all. But nice to get a updated idea of whats laying around on the service centers desk.

Thanks

The most frustrating thing about it is that those posted times are the only tool that you have to advocate for yourself in requesting action on your case.

Good Luck

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Thanks for your answer.

Thanks

The most frustrating thing about it is that those posted times are the only tool that you have to advocate for yourself in requesting action on your case.

Good Luck

Exactly! I wouldn't mind it as badly if it weren't such obvious maneuvering to avoid accountability.

Bah! I can't let myself get frustrated. Going through this experience is only going to galvanize my relationship in the long run.

Edited by BonoBGood

K-1 Visa Timeline

------------------------------

I-129F Sent : 12/1/2008

I-129F NOA1 : 12/8/2008

::1st Touch: 3/13/2009 (Temp Change of Address)

::2nd Touch: 3/16/2009

::3rd Touch: 3/26/2009 (Permanent Change of Address)

I-129F NOA2 : 4/13/2009

NVC Received : 4/14/2009

NVC Left : 4/15/2009

Consulate Received : 4/20/2009

Packet 3 Received : n/a (Did not wait for hardcopy)

Packet 3 Sent : 4/21/2009

Packet 4 Received : 4/24/2009

Interview Date : 6/2/2009 (Approved)

Visa Received : 6/9/2009

US Entry : 6/12/2009

Marriage : 6/16/2009

AOS Timeline

------------------------------

I-485 and I765 Sent : 7/5/2009

Well, my husband spoke to them yesterday and the kind lady on the other end said that she could see that the site was down at the time and that she thought that meant they were updating it. Obviously not!

My theory is that if the site does not give an exact date then we can't complain that we are outside processing timelines any more. That way they do not have to take any responsibility what dates they are on and just continue as they please! I feel bad for the poor people who have to deal with all of our complaints though, as it's not their fault no one is processing applications! I would HATE to work there!

Please, please, please VSC - let's keep 'em coming!

Edited by A & M

***Naturalization ***

Submitted N-400: Dec 30, 2015
USPS Delivery Confirmation:
Direct Debit processed: Jan 5, 2015
NOA: Jan 9, 2015
Biometrics Appointment: Jan 28, 2015
Interview: May 7, 2015
Oath Ceremony: still waiting

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Well, my husband spoke to them yesterday and the kind lady on the other end said that she could see that the site was down at the time and that she thought that meant they were updating it. Obviously not!

My theory is that if the site does not give an exact date then we can't complain that we are outside processing timelines any more. That way they do not have to take any responsibility what dates they are on and just continue as they please! I feel bad for the poor people who have to deal with all of our complaints though, as it's not their fault no one is processing applications! I would HATE to work there!

well it is up today (just looked) and still reflects 11/18

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline

[/quote

Edited by 2lovers

2Lovers

67kx7t6sli3t.png

Timeline

I wonder in our new petition should I include the past 2 years of emails, and phone bills,and internet chats?, or just the marriage cert. joint banking, joint Master card, life insurance information on us along with pics and wedding anouncement? Oh also will enclose proof of my last three trips there, and include my trip Feb. 11th to see him along with those receipts, boarding passes and passport stamps to show I was there after marriage ceremony.

Edited by 2lovers

2Lovers

67kx7t6sli3t.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all. I just ckd the VSC website and my 129f approved as of the 13 of Jan. sent in Sep 4 2008 so just over a 4 month wait! Not bad i guess they are improving thier times from some of the other posts I have read. Good luck all!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Does anybody know why USCIS has not updated their processing times since November 18th???

Thank you!

Because they are not accountable to anyone....If there is no new date then we have no opportunity to complain

Edited by Serendipity_

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Does anybody know why USCIS has not updated their processing times since November 18th???

Thank you!

whats the point of even looking at those numbers. they update it or not, hardly makes a difference. go by the timeline on this website. its pretty accurate.

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Thank you!

whats the point of even looking at those numbers. they update it or not, hardly makes a difference. go by the timeline on this website. its pretty accurate.

timeline on this sight not that accurate since there are people there time has come and gone and they are not approved

other are getting approved when there are more people ahead from them and far from their dates

So NO not accurate

and if they update it some

the ones that are not being approved from march april and may can have a reason to fight to get approved while july aug & sept are jumping ahead of them and getting approved

i mean no offense to the ones that got approved

but it would be fare if you get a july or later on the desk put them a side and get the prior months approved first then get back to them it is only fair for the ones who have been waiting longer

I want to be approved the sooner the better but i feel bad if i get approved before someone who filled before me

:protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:

Thank you!

timeline on this sight not that accurate since there are people there time has come and gone and they are not approved

other are getting approved when there are more people ahead from them and far from their dates

So NO not accurate

and if they update it some

the ones that are not being approved from march april and may can have a reason to fight to get approved while july aug & sept are jumping ahead of them and getting approved

i mean no offense to the ones that got approved

but it would be fare if you get a july or later on the desk put them a side and get the prior months approved first then get back to them it is only fair for the ones who have been waiting longer

I want to be approved the sooner the better but i feel bad if i get approved before someone who filled before me

:protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi all. I just ckd the VSC website and my 129f approved as of the 13 of Jan. sent in Sep 4 2008 so just over a 4 month wait! Not bad i guess they are improving thier times from some of the other posts I have read. Good luck all!

about the time line i am clueless on how one knows when thier paperwork is "touched" or anything else

Sep 4 , Notification of Receival

Jan 13 129f LOA sent to me

Now I am unsure of what happens from here. I read 60 days. If anyone has imput on the subject pls let me know. Thanks and good luck.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.