37 posts in this topic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I thought I had taken cipro before but I think it was actually cephalexin(sp???). I woke up w/ achy muscles and I don't know if I caused them or the med is. I called the walk in clinic I had to go to since my Dr was closed last week when I finally needed to go to a Dr. They'd want me to come in again and wait a million years in the waiting room just to get my Rx switched. I don't want to, so I'll wait and see.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

P, i recently had to take it for a bad infection that seemingly nothing else would cure.... it did the job, and no side effects...

hope you feel better,

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm just being a little paranoid. Anyone have experiences with Cipro?

Cipro's great. I had weird problem when I was unable to bend one of my fingers and it was like that for days until they gave me Cipro.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I'm allergic, makes my skin red and itch but for me, its often the lesser of two evils (strep throat). The reaction is mild and no breathing problems. No other problems!

Is it for prevention or a current illness?

Sheep: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'm just being a little paranoid. Anyone have experiences with Cipro?

used it twice for ear infections, no problems.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I had scaryazz dreams from a malaria prophylactic, i forget the name.

I think you're referring to Lariam.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Know of 2 people who took it - one was fine, the other had psych issues with it [rare side effect but can be bad].

I had scaryazz dreams from a malaria prophylactic, i forget the name.

Lariam... that's the one that makes you crazy.

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Thanks for the replies! I might have done something yesterday to make my shoulder muscles sore, but I have to just be aware b/c a side effect of Cipro is sore muscles and tendon problems. :unsure:

I'm allergic, makes my skin red and itch but for me, its often the lesser of two evils (strep throat). The reaction is mild and no breathing problems. No other problems!

Is it for prevention or a current illness?

I had a urinary tract infection over the holidays, which was hard since so many Dr's offices were closed! (sorry kind of gross info to share!)

I am allergic to amoxicillin, got a bad rash from it years ago.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I had a urinary tract infection over the holidays, which was hard since so many Dr's offices were closed! (sorry kind of gross info to share!)

I am allergic to amoxicillin, got a bad rash from it years ago.

tmistartrek.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!