chri'stina

Antibiotic: Cipro (or generic form)

37 posts in this topic

Hey dont worry! I took it after I had surgery to prevent infection, i didnt have any adverse reactions or any side effects. My dad used it too, no problems. It is also used if u are exposed to anthrax.

mailed out aos and ead 7/13/2007

aol and ead packet received per usps 7/16/2007

checks cashed 07/26/07

noa 1 FOR EAD RECEIVED 07/27/07

noa 1 for aos received 07/28/07

biometrics 08/15/07

ead card ordered 09/20/07!!!!

ead card received 10/01/07! finally!

aos case transferred to California Service Center 10/03/07!

received "Welcome to the United States of America I-797 11/05/07!(dated 10/30/07)!

Permanent Resident card received 11/05/07 (dated 10/31/07)! THank u LorD!

Will file for 10 year GC End of July/Early August 2009!

Removal of Conditions:

Mailed I-751 overnight mail to Vermont Service Center 09/10/09

VSC received the I-751 Packet 09/11/09 About 12 pm Local time

Check was cashed as of Sept 16th 2009

NOA Received 09/19/09 dated 09/14/09

I-797 Appointment Notice received 10/01/09 dated 09/25/09 (Biometrics)

Got they 10 year GC approval letter in the mail dated 01/08/10! yehey!

10 GREENCARD RECEIVED 01/20/10

Citizenship.......maybe............or maybe stay a permanent resident .......................

6771903_bodyshot_300x400.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Know of 2 people who took it - one was fine, the other had psych issues with it [rare side effect but can be bad].

I had scaryazz dreams from a malaria prophylactic, i forget the name.

Malarone? I took it 5 years ago, no problems.

I have also taken Cipro twice for bad GI infections in Nepal(not generic traveller's diarrhea, but where you are vomiting and have the runs and can't move - G was my nurse both times (L):thumbs: ) - no problems either time.

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have had cipro a number of times - absolutely no side effects and quick resolutions of the problems. Was hospitalized once with a kidney infection - turned out to be allergic to the initial a/b they used so they switched me to Cipro -thank you Cipro!

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Asking a bunch of people online whether or not they've had a reaction to medication is a fairly useless gesture. I'm not trying to be mean, but just because we haven't had a reaction, that in no way says you won't. All medications react differently to different people. Sometimes the side-effects are a complete surprise and other times, they can be assumed.

The point is that you can have a million-and-one people take a certain drug and witness one million come out perfectly fine. That last person, however, may have a negative reaction.