LovinLiberia

Sub-Saharan Cyber Cafe #3

2,283 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Laaaadiiiiiiiiies, sing to the beat of "I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

At first I was afraid, I was petrified.

When you said you had 10 inches, Lord I almost died!

But I'd spent so many years just waiting for a man that long, That I grew strong, and I knew that I could take you on...

But there you are, another lie,

I was ready for a Big Mac and you've brought me a French fry!

I should have known that it was bulls***t, just a sad pathetic dream

Should have known there was no Anaconda lurking in those Jeans!

Go on now-go! , Walk out the door,

Don't you promise me 10 inches, then turn up with only 4!

Weren't you a brat to think I wouldn't find you out!?

Don't you know we're only joking when we say size don't count??!!

[Chorus]

I will survive! I will survive!

Cuz as long as I have batteries,

My sex life's gonna thrive!

I will always have good sex,

With a handful of latex!

I will survive! I will survive! Hey! Hey!

It took all my self control not to laugh out loud,

When I saw your little weiner standing tall and proud!

But to hell with your ego and to hell with all your needs,

Now I'm saving all my lovin' for a cordless multispeed!

[Chorus]

I will survive! I will survive!

Cuz as long as I have batteries,

My sex life's gonna thrive!

I will always have good sex,

With a handful of latex!

I will survive! I will survive! Hey! Hey!

OMG... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Made it through another week. My Valentines day consisted of 2 visits from the grandsons. The morning one consisted of a nature walk with the younger two where I had to help them with digging for bugs. The second one started when I dropped off a forgotten jacket and ended up with all 3 deciding to spend the night at my house. I ended with the smallest two in my room because one is afraid of the noises the dogs and coyotes make at night and the little one afraid of being without his brother.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Imagine singing that version of I will survive at a live karoke place.

LOL.......you'd surely come in first place if there were a contest.....LOL

idocare

NSC, NOA1 September 26th,03

received NOA1 in mail Oct. 03,03

RFE - received in mail March 29th,04

RFE returned April 17th,04

RFE received April 21,04 at NSC online

NOA2 received April 29th,04 via online

NOA2 received May 03,04 in mail

NVC receives file May 6th,04

NVC sends file to Nigeria May 11th,04

Lagos receives our file, notified thru e-mail May 19th,04

Victor goes and picks up packet #3....May 20th,04

Sent request for earlier interview date via e-mail May 20th,04

May 27th, Lagos won't change date.

August 16th, 2004 fly to Nigeria for Victors interview

August 19th, 2004 Interview date, visa approved.

August 25th, 2004 Victor picks up passport with visa stamp.

August 26th, 2004 fly back to USA

September 18th, 2004 Victor arrives in USA, Lord willing.

October 9th, 2004, we become husband and wife

October 25th, 2004 I learn that I'm pregnant.

Feburary 25th, 2005 AOS Appointment

( went to appt. and requested a reschedule)

June 7th, 05 gave birth to a boy child.

July 5th, 05 Victor packs he suitcase and leaves for good.

July 2005 2nd AOS appointment

( went and requested a reschedule )

August 2005- I file for divorce. and withdraw immigration paperwork.

Washington State/ Nigeria

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks for this UNO. I was recently baptized in front of my church. Was waiting for my husband's arrival. I have sinned so much I feel I need to take the plunge again. Just joking! Well my pastor gave me this bible that has the red writing in it. So this was interesting to me.

I just had to post this one, and yes, it was in my "inbox" :star:

Written In Red

READ: 1 John 4:7-19

God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. —1 John 4:9

My first Bible was printed mostly in black type, but some of its words were in red. It didn't take me long to discover that the ones in red had been spoken by Jesus.

More than 100 years ago, a man named Louis Klopsch published the first "red-letter" Bible.

As he thought about Jesus' words in Luke 22:20, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you," he purposely used blood-red ink to call specific attention to His words.

The words of the Bible are priceless to us because they tell of the "love letter" God sent 2,000 years ago in the Person of His Son (1 John 4:10).

Jesus' purpose in coming to earth as a Man was to die, to be sacrificed, to give His life for ours. God's plan was written in red—written with "the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot" (1 Peter 1:19).

Those of us who have accepted God's gift of love are called to be "letters" to those who don't know Him. We are epistles of Christ "written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God" (2 Cor. 3:3).

Long before a day in February was set aside to celebrate love, the world received a love letter—and that changed everything (John 3:16). —Cindy Hess Kasper

(F)(L)(F)

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Today is my 2nd year wedding anniversary :) My husband is at work today for 12 hrs, so we went out last night and had a lovely dinner together. I hope that everyone has a beautiful Blessed day, I better go and make some pancakes for my little girl because she is hungry and then I have some studying to do :)

Congratulations on your anniversary! :dance:

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

hallo subbies, i've been absent i know, been taking care of things around the house. plus my poor kitty is not doing well.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Morning all. Made a completely UNINTENTIONAL error. Praise God SO completely understood my good intentions and wasn't upset. I had found out that I was going to have to go visit him a couple weeks early because of things at work. I thought it would be a GREAT idea to not tell him I was coming two weeks early and surprise him. Well, I've only been to Senegal once and would have NO IDEA how to get to the garage from the airport and didn't think traveling alone all the way to his village would be a good thingl. So, I contacted one of his friends in Dakar and first asked if he thought it would be a good surprise and if he did asked if he would pick me up at airport and travel with me to the villiage (I told him I would pay). I asked him to please not tell SO at all I wanted it to be a surprise.

Evidentially I was COMPLETELY misunderstood and this friend thought I was hitting on him and he talked to SO, but by that time I had already told SO I was coming early because I just can't keep a secret :). Married women just aren't supposed to talk to other men and ask them to keep secrets from their husbands. SO doesn't mind at all because he knows I am not hitting on others, it's just part of who I am I get along better with men than women, but warned me that others will think I mean more than I am saying.

Lesson learned!

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Everyone.

A bit irritated this morning. Apparently a stray cat has been living underneath the office. The cat recently gave birth, and our office smells aweful. I don't have pets, and I'm not an animal person so I had no idea what the smell could be .... well I just learned that it's cat urine. The smell is AWEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Well,

Okay boss lady, what would you susgest? Since your in charge at work I thought I seek your advice here. Should we start an excercise thread (in which people can post how much they did) or should we keep it in here?

Uno would be good on posting; (she does one situp a day ) we may even motivate her to do a little more.

Boaz and her hubbie does the excercise thing.

MrsJibowu is getting started and you perserverance have your bike in the basement; (could you excercise there)

I'm almost sure I can talk Chipas into at least 5-minutes......... and maybe more peeps will join in once we get it started.

Waiting on you Boss Lady. IN CHARGE

My suggestion would be to create a thread dedicated to the Subbies Excercise....looks like we have some people who would already participate. I think that LL was interested too. Yes I can ride my bike in the basement....it was just more convenient when it was in my room. I think it will be good for us all to have some motivation. :thumbs: Waiting for you next move Ido....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Happy Wedding Anniversary to us!!! 2 Years down....eternity to go..... :thumbs:

**edited to delete double post.....

Edited by Perseverance

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Happy Wedding Anniversary to us!!! 2 Years down....eternity to go..... :thumbs:

**edited to delete double post.....

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :thumbs: I hope that you have a very Blessed Day and enjoy it to the fullest :)

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

got two more doors in place today, now i'm done with the doors. :dance:

that's 5 total that were replaced: 2 screen doors, one inner door, and two sliding glass doors.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.