JeanneVictoria

Christmas Eve!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

patty1119lyrics17.gif

patty1119lyrics6.gif

It's Christmas Eve! Good morning everyone.

Hope you have a great day. We will have a

little rain today and temps in the 60's.

Many blessings to everyone!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Feliz Navidad to all my MENA/VJ peeps! I hope you all have a super time with your families...if you're of the Muslim persuasion, enjoy your halal Chinese food. Sounds like fun.

It is a balmy 80 degrees in St. Petersburg this week - and I feel jipped...but screw it, I'm gonna go swimming and be a beached pregnant whale in the water. :lol::devil:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Have a wonderful and safe holiday!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Mrs. Beasley

Filed: Timeline

Good Morning Mena! And Merry Christmas Eve :) I'm up way too early for having the day off. Jihed is working today so I gave him a ride to work and now I'm at home trying not to be too depressed about the fact that it's my ex husband's turn this year to have Aaron over night on Christmas. Because of how our families work things, he always gets Aaron on Christmas Eve day and I always get Aaron on Christmas Day, but we alternate each year who gets him over night Christmas Eve into Christmas morning. So this is my first year not having my son wake up with me Christmas morning and I'm not taking it well. I know I'm being a big baby, but I didn't think it was going to be this hard. I'm watching the clock for 10am tomorrow so I can go and get him. My baby . :(

I hope that you all have a great day!!

Staashi - swimming?? :o It's 28 degrees here this morning!!

Annie how did the babies at work thing go yesterday? :)

Timeline
Good Morning Mena! And Merry Christmas Eve :) I'm up way too early for having the day off. Jihed is working today so I gave him a ride to work and now I'm at home trying not to be too depressed about the fact that it's my ex husband's turn this year to have Aaron over night on Christmas. Because of how our families work things, he always gets Aaron on Christmas Eve day and I always get Aaron on Christmas Day, but we alternate each year who gets him over night Christmas Eve into Christmas morning. So this is my first year not having my son wake up with me Christmas morning and I'm not taking it well. I know I'm being a big baby, but I didn't think it was going to be this hard. I'm watching the clock for 10am tomorrow so I can go and get him. My baby . :(

Yes, swimming - I know, but it's supposed to be 82 degrees. So, I'm gonna take advantage.

Ash, I know it must be hard, but you and Jihed should just run around the house nekkid and have a great time. A few romps in the hay and you'll wake up with a smile on your face. Then you can go get Aaron and enjoy the day with him. That's how I'd play that one. :devil::devil::devil::dance::dance::dance::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by Staashi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
good morning, i can actually go outside without shivering today...lol-wishing everyone a great day and a Merry Christmas!!

I missed you Maureen!!!! Have a Merry Christmas!

Honey I went through the same thing and it does suck but you'll get through it. My kids actually woke up at the ahole's house EVERY Christmas morning when they were still little and it near croaked me but to me it was better than dragging them across 4 towns at 2am just to ease my own mind. They were happy because they got to be with daddy who they only see a few times per week and eventually I started relaxing and enjoying my night off with friends, etc. doing things I couldn't while they were home. Now that they're older it doesn't really hit me at all because they're not all gaga about Santa. THAT actually is hurting me more than their sleeping over his house. This is the first year without Santa but I'm tempted to still sign the jolly fat boy's name on a few presents. We'll see.

I have to run around today and get stocking stuffers that I forgot about AND some of my family's presents having arrived in the mail yet so I might have to go and get some gift certificates to hold them over. This holiday season is one I can't wait to see go actually only because my house might be foreclosed on soon so the waiting and not knowing where we're going to live is brutal. Each day I'm on pins and needles while my fate is in the hands of negotiators and mediators. Oh well, whatever will be will be and all that.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Yes, swimming - I know, but it's supposed to be 82 degrees. So, I'm gonna take advantage.

Ash, I know it must be hard, but you and Jihed should just run around the house nekkid and have a great time. A few romps in the hay and you'll wake up with a smile on your face. Then you can go get Aaron and enjoy the day with him. That's how I'd play that one. :devil::devil::devil::dance::dance::dance::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:jest: :jest:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Timeline
I have to run around today and get stocking stuffers that I forgot about AND some of my family's presents having arrived in the mail yet so I might have to go and get some gift certificates to hold them over. This holiday season is one I can't wait to see go actually only because my house might be foreclosed on soon so the waiting and not knowing where we're going to live is brutal. Each day I'm on pins and needles while my fate is in the hands of negotiators and mediators. Oh well, whatever will be will be and all that.

Bridge, you're in my prayers.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Happy holidays MENA ladies and gents :)

I hope everyone enjoys their families and has a wonderful time!

(L)

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

good morning, i can actually go outside without shivering today...lol-wishing everyone a great day and a Merry Christmas!!

Honey I went through the same thing and it does suck but you'll get through it. My kids actually woke up at the ahole's house EVERY Christmas morning when they were still little and it near croaked me but to me it was better than dragging them across 4 towns at 2am just to ease my own mind. They were happy because they got to be with daddy who they only see a few times per week and eventually I started relaxing and enjoying my night off with friends, etc. doing things I couldn't while they were home. Now that they're older it doesn't really hit me at all because they're not all gaga about Santa. THAT actually is hurting me more than their sleeping over his house. This is the first year without Santa but I'm tempted to still sign the jolly fat boy's name on a few presents. We'll see.

hi bridget, thanks, i've been sidetracked with texas holdem poker...lol

My name is Maureen and I'm an ADDICT...lol :whistle: I swear, it's so addicting.

I sure wish the best for you and your home situation. Take care and have a great holiday and a fabulous new year :star:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My sister is a texas hold'em addict too! I can't understand how to play and when I relax I need easy peesy stuff to play like turbo21. lol.

Yay my boss just said we get out at 2pm today instead of 3pm! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi bridget, thanks, i've been sidetracked with texas holdem poker...lol

My name is Maureen and I'm an ADDICT...lol :whistle: I swear, it's so addicting.

I sure wish the best for you and your home situation. Take care and have a great holiday and a fabulous new year :star:

Maureen I think you sit next to my hubby! He's the one with bucket Ace's in his eyes! He has mastered the art of the call, the fold, the flop, the big blind, the little blind....Talk about foreign

words!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.