ChasUK

Can I just say.......

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Chas! You two are toooo sweet! Looks like you gave *all* the girls here a rush with your love note---thanks! :)

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

How sweet & touching, you're both very lucky you have found each other :)(L)

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm right there with you! Our loved ones is so important to us that in the end all else is minor (although I know I will indeed miss my family, whom are also important, but who I knew I'd leave someday to start my own).

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

You in the doghouse or what?

This an industrial strength suck up man...

Heheh. Honestly no dog house. When I first met Tracy, I was far from romantic. Ever since meeting her, I just can't help it. she brought it out in me.

Very sweet Chas! :yes:

You know, I don't on a normal day(no offense, I'm certain it's mutual!!) :lol: but I thought of you two today because I was bored and flipping channels...and I came upon this show called "Cash Cab" where the guy drives a cab and holds a game show in it... :lol: I thought...Chas should do that! :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad to say that although it took Craig a lot longer to reach this point than you, he feels the same now, so we're both really anxious to get on with our lives together too.

Hoping y'all will be together before too long.....and a visit is coming up soon anyway isn't it??? WOOT WOOT!!

Take care and very sweet post! (F) M.

Haha, yes I could do that, but I'd have an awful hard time giving over the cash, :lol: I'd ask impossible questions and give the wedge to TJ, ........ after I'd bought a new puter of course. ;)

(F) AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! How sweet was that?? It brought tears to my eyes!! I know what you mean. I feel the same way about Ian..to me he is the greatest thing(apart from my children) since the invention of the wheel. You hear about ppl that have a sparkle in their eyes...he has it!

That post has given me a boost!! Thanks!!!

Laura Mitchell

You're quite welcome. Since I began p[osting with tracy on some previous message boards I discovered that being romantic can get some 'retching' :lol: , but I've honed my skill now and I kinda feel it's important to try to make her feel like a princess every day. It makes her feel good and it makes me feel good too. :)

Aww Chas! Ya big softy you! :lol: Good on ya tho - shout it from the rooftops! (Or maybe from your cab as you troll along - scare the passengers )

:lol: my regulars all are up to date with the situation and always ask for the updates. If they are not regulars, I somehow always end up mentioning it somehow and shove pictures in their hands. Sometimes delaying them getting out of the cab!!!! :lol:

:lol: I thought you would have posted this way early when you started. I know perfectly well that's how you feel from the other boards I have known you two in.

I am giving up all things american to be with my boyfriend Dan (Devil's Advocate) so I know the feeling.

Oh gosh yes. You have seen the "Love Shacks". Every sentiment I posted in those is as true now as it was then. I just know I'll always feel that way. I just feel lucky to know her, let alone be loved by her. :)

aww (F) that was so sweet. loved it. Men should always be romantic :luv:

I totally agree. It has opened up a whole new view on relationships for me. Damn, if I'd been this romantic when I was a mere lad, I'd have been a popular guy at school. Not my school, but the girl's High School. :lol:

Inspiring is a good word... my man is also very vocal in how he feels, which is NOT what I am 'used to'. (He hasn't joined this forum yet, though... he has a certainy apathy (or is it FEAR? ;-)) toward electronic devices.

Takes a special person to make such a public proclamation.

Well done, both of you!

Jen

Thanks Jen, but I don't feel like a special person to shout it out like this. I would feel I was missing out on seeing my girl happy if I didn't :)

A general thanks to the kind words from everyone here. I raise my glass to you all and wish that we can always have a feel good factor about our loved ones and life in general. I know my life changed for the better when I met Tracy.

Ok. 'nuff soppy stuff. Back to comedy. :lol:

prestoportaitww0.jpg

My Timeline is the same as TracyTN

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Wow, Chas, just came across this thread and I think that was the sweetest thing to say! It is hard to give up the things you love in life. But the most important thing is being with the "one" you love! You have hit the nail on the head!

We're looking forward to meeting you and Tracy some day at Lady Godiva's for a game of darts.

Karen

Karen ( USA ) and Tony ( UK ) now both residing in USA!!

2/28/05- I-129F sent to TSC

7/29/05- Interview date- Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/06/05-Tony comes home to Tennessee!!!

10/08/05-WE'RE MARRIED!!! I love this man!

AOS/EAD/AP

11/26/05-filed for emergency AP

11/29/05-filed for AOS/EAD

03/07/06-online EAD approval

03/10/06-received EAD in post and passed driving test (Wow what a day)

07/26/06-AOS Interview---APPROVED!!!!!!

07/31/06-received 'Welcome to America' Letter

08/07/06-received Green card in post wooooooooohoooooooo

03/30/09-received approval to remove conditions!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What an inspiring post...so touching and so true...best of luck to you Guys...Love is the reason we are all here and it is so great to be able to express it is such a beautiful words...

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Wow, Chas, just came across this thread and I think that was the sweetest thing to say! It is hard to give up the things you love in life. But the most important thing is being with the "one" you love! You have hit the nail on the head!

We're looking forward to meeting you and Tracy some day at Lady Godiva's for a game of darts.

Karen

Tee hee! Cheers, Karen! We are SO there! :thumbs::)

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sweet post Chas (F)

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Indeed, very sweet. I know I too, am thankful for Luis every single day of my life.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Dude, there's some brown stuff on your nose....

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Just kidding.... Love Rocks!!!

(And I may get a little brown stuff on my nose every now and then too!)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

you got yourself a good man :yes:

I teared up when I read his post-puts all this ####### in perspective..............that's for sure!

Love people! This is why we are all going through all this right now-LOVE (L)

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"