andreea

The waiting at VSC is over. got approval

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Today got the approval notice in email for both I130 and I129F. case status on USCIS site was updated today as well. but the notice of approval is dated with 13th of december. I am happy. NVC here I come! we have all paperwork ready for next steps, and what was the most difficult is over. the long long waiting. my K3 lil family, I am focusing in pulling all of u out of VSC as soon as possible, to have company at NVC. remember, power of mind does miracles.

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Today got the approval notice in email for both I130 and I129F. case status on USCIS site was updated today as well. but the notice of approval is dated with 13th of december. I am happy. NVC here I come! we have all paperwork ready for next steps, and what was the most difficult is over. the long long waiting. my K3 lil family, I am focusing in pulling all of u out of VSC as soon as possible, to have company at NVC. remember, power of mind does miracles.

Wow! Congratulations!

This December, instead of snow flurries, I am seeing approval flurries! Way to go!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

antiwaiting,

Congrats on your approval. "NO more antiwaiting" your waiting game is over. Best of luck with NVC journey.

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

Timeline

Wow! Congratulations!

This December, instead of snow flurries, I am seeing approval flurries! Way to go!

congrats!!

desi - you are next in line!

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Wow! Congratulations!

DesiMan,

You will get your approval before end of this week.

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
:dancing:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

desi, last week I made a bet next is SraCastillo and myself, then u and robby monday on 22nd. seems for him i was only wrong about which monday, so Id say u have to check yr case status every hour, and mail too. sometimes hard copy comes without case status being updated. even in my case, took them 2 days to update status and send email. not to mention that it came while i was posting here somth about I wish i get good news this week. as i pushed "add reply", I've recieved email. and the email was wow, the one I am waiting since months, the only one that matters since a while. so Desi, Id say u get the approval email anytime now, if u didnt already get approved and NOA2 hard copy is in its way.

NVC process:

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

I129F

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Timeline
desi, last week I made a bet next is SraCastillo and myself, then u and robby monday on 22nd. seems for him i was only wrong about which monday, so Id say u have to check yr case status every hour, and mail too. sometimes hard copy comes without case status being updated. even in my case, took them 2 days to update status and send email. not to mention that it came while i was posting here somth about I wish i get good news this week. as i pushed "add reply", I've recieved email. and the email was wow, the one I am waiting since months, the only one that matters since a while. so Desi, Id say u get the approval email anytime now, if u didnt already get approved and NOA2 hard copy is in its way.

Keeping fingers crossed. I am still awaiting good news and about the status check, I do it more frequently than you said I need to! LOL Let's see what happens...

Timeline

as for now I am sailing between K3 and CR1 forum like a mad woman. my husband has a huge presentation tomorrow, and hes very antsy at work, so I celebrate alone. have all this energy now and dont know what to do with it. I knew I am totaly ready for next steps, have all paperwork ready, but my mind is blank now. I should read guides again, but dont have patience for it. whats going on at NVC..hmmmm... from what Ive seen, CJ-Vasani made real progress there, hes moving very fast, so i officialy designed him to be my guru in the process. I think will go with both CR1 and K3 in paralel, and see how it turns out. my hope is to get a good date for K3 interview and be able to change it for a CR1 if everything goes well. but even if I am becoming a CR1 person now, u guys r still my family and Ill still be around here

NVC process:

I129F

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I have all my documents, but they are all over the place. I should start making my photocopies, getting all my originals together and filling out the applications so when the approval comes, I can just submit everything to my lawyer (who I swear to God, I will call, email and harass every single day until this time with NVC gets done).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.