Y's_habibitk

weekend pity party K3 VSC'ers

65 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:whistle: Hello there every 1.. I am new to this site.. I thought I would get in on the pity party.. I am 07/08/08 filer and I am waiting to hear some good news :(

as1cF3M0g410000MDAzMTBsfDAwMDEyNjdsfEhvbGRpbmcgbXkgaHViYnlcJ3MgaGFuZCBhZ2Fpbg.gif

event.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Another one of my favorite songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tg_NVcYxsw

Our wedding song (with a overly simplified English translation LOL):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifvwr_XjtDM

ana ollit bahbak ......... good song for wedding ............. thank you I like not having to search for the arabic script to translate before i hear a song its always nice to have it just there .... does anyone live close to me (ark or Ok maybe Tx)? I mean so maybe there could be a real pity party any time soon ? there should be no reason for us to not get together and make some homemade ice cream to drown our sorrows in !~~! or maybe a choc bananna cake YUMMI

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
:whistle: Hello there every 1.. I am new to this site.. I thought I would get in on the pity party.. I am 07/08/08 filer and I am waiting to hear some good news :(

welcome to vj, and welcome to the party :D

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

can wedo dabkeh party too? ill lead it!heh!! get us somemejwez cd and yellaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

hee hee :dance::dance::dance:

A 1000 MiLeS jOuRnEy BeGiNs WiTh 1 StEp.

coollogo_com_85561955.gif

thDSC04457.jpgthcutehabibiti.jpgthDSC04482.jpgthDSC04476.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/mejwez

i spent 15 months and 13 days without my wife.... enough said

http://www.4shared.com/file/87165041/271184eb/__-__.html

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hi everyone!

I'm just finding this, cute idea ~ looks like this party was fun, hope you all had a blast!

Hope to make the next one (F)

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Timeline
can wedo dabkeh party too? ill lead it!heh!! get us somemejwez cd and yellaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

hee hee :dance::dance::dance:

YELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'll bring the music habibi

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

Hey! I added you to my list since I filed in July too.

M.

I love debka!!!!

Yallah, let's go!

Courtney, I'm in Texas too...

For everyone else, the weekend is not over yet!

Narina be careful you got me worried about you with your new toys!

Oh, I went to a dinner at the military base today for my sister and dad and I accidentally wore transparent pants. You could not tell until the bright lights shined on me and boy was I embarressed. I rushed out to the car! LOL I was so embarressed. Hope nobody noticed. :crying:

M.

Hey! I added you to my list since I filed in July too.

M.

I love debka!!!!

Yallah, let's go!

Courtney, I'm in Texas too...

For everyone else, the weekend is not over yet!

Narina be careful you got me worried about you with your new toys!

Oh, I went to a dinner at the military base today for my sister and dad and I accidentally wore transparent pants. You could not tell until the bright lights shined on me and boy was I embarressed. I rushed out to the car! LOL I was so embarressed. Hope nobody noticed. :crying:

M.

Btw...they were transparent new blue salwars. :"(

Timeline

quit wearing saran wrap pants mahitab!! i've told you about those. lol

Thanks!

Timeline
I guess the party is over????

nah..its still sunday. lol

next weekend maybe we can have a theme party and everyone brings a dessert...hee

Thanks!

i'm late to the party :( sorry! but i hope that this monday we all be singing and partying due to multiple approvals!

080826-_EDSXyUxFY7L.jpg

Feliz con mi amor...

Ni la distancia ni el tiempo podran separar dos vidas determinadas a estar unidas...

Neither time nor distance can separate two lives that are destined to become one..

USCIS- VERMONT OFFICE

I-130 NOA 1 03/05/08

I-129f NOA 1 06/12/08

I-130 NOA2 12/14/08

I-129f NOA2 12/14/08

NVC

12/18/2008 Assigned Case number

12/22/2008 DS3032 and AOS bill generated

12/26/2008 Received INN by mail

12/26/2008 paid AOS bill

12/27/2008 sent DS3032 and I-864 package

12/29/2008 DS3032 choice of agent confirmation

12/29/2008 paid DS230

01/03/2009 sent DS230 package

01/07/2009 Complete Affidavit review and acceptance

01/12/2009 Case complete

04/13/2009 interview (approved)

K3 @ Embassy

sent to US embassy at SDO 12/19/08

received 12/23/08

interview date 04/22/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.