Habibi

How accurate is the processing time frame from Visa Journey.

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

Hello JV members

Would anyone know how accurate is the JV NOA2 graph. http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/images/k1vschistory.gif

The website says that VCS is now processing August 12, 2008. Anyones opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

2005- Introduced thru relatives

2006-2008- Talked on the phone and emails

2008 June 1- Went to Tashkent to meet her. Stayed in Tashkent from June 1 to July 27 2008.

2008 June 12- Engaged at the most beautiful park in Tashkent

2008 August 15 - Received NOA1 from Vermont Center

2008 August 16 - Went back to Tashkent to stay with my fiancee. I stayed with her from August 18th to November 23. The best 4 months of my life.

2008 November -25 Came back to States. I miss my sweetheart.

2009 February 4- Touched

2009 Februrary 5- NOA2 HORAAAAYYyy Thank you GOD

2009 February 12- NVC received NOA2 from VCS

2009 Ferruary 13- NVC sent the package to U.S. Embassy in Tashkent

2009 March 3- She received her Packet 3////// Her interview is on April 2

2009 March 4- I received visa to Tashkent

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Hello JV members

Would anyone know how accurate is the JV NOA2 graph. http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/images/k1vschistory.gif

The website says that VCS is now processing August 12, 2008. Anyones opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

ok think i am getting this a little blonde

new here trying to get around this and stomblei!!!

Tried to in sert hubby and me photos but always says to big !

just joined last week intersted to hear others stories and time lines filed aug and sept hubbie coming from australia!

Been so long since i have seen him ! So any form AU need to know dose my hubbie need to go to sidney to get interview! He is in melbourne!

Timeline

well on egors list there are a lot of people in may that haven"t been prossed so i don't see how aug is being done at this time well thats for k-3 visa

just joined last week intersted to hear others stories and time lines filed aug and sept hubbie coming from australia!

Been so long since i have seen him ! So any form AU need to know dose my hubbie need to go to sidney to get interview! He is in melbourne!

Timeline

igors listhttp://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx i looked and march filers are still waiting for k3 no2

Timeline

igors listhttp://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx i looked and march filers are still waiting for k3 no2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

yea i noticed this too but soemthing to keep in mind is that there are a few ppl on igor's list who have not updated their profiles for months and there may be duplicate profiles on there too. to get an idea of the dates beign processed i look at http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list...7%2C28&cfl=

and sort by NOA2 date or whatever parameter.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

They come pretty close. We got our NOA2 I think about 2 weeks before the VJ predicted date :)

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Personally I wouldn't really rely on Igor's list or VJ Timelines..... I got approved when I was #59 on Igor's list and July 10th was proccessed on VJ Timelines and mine is July 22 :)

So just keep praying and your will come when its that time!!!!

GoOd luck!

7-22-2008 Sent I129F to CSC

7-31-2008 NOA1

12-8-2008 checked case status online.. APPROVED!!!

12-12-2008 received hard copy NOA2 !!!!!

12-17-2008 received NVC Case # !!!!!

1-5-2009 received Packet 3!!!!!

1-22-2009 Interview Date!!!!! Please pray for us!

2-5-2009 US here we come :)

4-19-2009 Wedding Day!!!

AOS

6-4-2009 AOS Filed!!!

6-25-2009 Fingerprints appt!!!

7-9-2009 email: "EAD card production ordered"

7-14-2009 email: "EAD card production ordered"

7-15-2009 email: "Approval Notice Sent"

7-17-2009 EAD Card received

9-15-2009 AOS Interview

7y3zfuchf.png

we received NOA2 within the timelines here on VJ, was between 4-11th Dec and we rec'd it on 9th.

07/15/2008 I-129f sent to VSC

07/19/2008 I-129f received at VSC

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

01/13/2009 Medical completed

02/03/2009 Interview - APPROVED!!

02/28/2009 POE Raleigh/Durham

05/02/2009 Official wedding day...get to see the family!

04/11/2009 AOS paperwork sent

04/17/2009 NOA for I-765 & I-131

05/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/08/2009 Biometrics done

06/05/2009 EAD & AP approved

06/23/2009 back in the UK

Its an estimate - possible adjudication times tend to fluctuate - as you get closer to 'your' time, the dates stabilize and are usually pretty spot on. Of course all depends on people updating their timelines (Igor's list uses the same VJ Timeline data). :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.