Gigli2008

Orgasms during Childbirth?

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'd be more concerned about pooing on the table. I hear many woman do that and don't know- the nurse will discreetly clean it up.

I just spit my diet pepsi onto my computer screen :lol:

That would be my fear too!

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

some seriouss S and M chicks. water birth meditation is the best ive seen. im not getting invovled in any sexually oriented births.

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I thought an orgasm actually takes places in the brain? Although there may be external stimuli that can contribute to reaching orgasm, if one is not in the right mind for it, then it doesn't happen. And I hate to use an extreme example, but nobody would suggest that rape victims experience orgasm when they are assaulted...or even if there are external stimuli, that doesn't make the experience any less horrible for the victim.

All sensory perception is processed in the brain... the neurochemical messages that fire away while reaching, and while in climaxxx (lol) start in the hypothalamic region, but people feel the brunt of it in the sensory organs involved in such stimulation.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I thought an orgasm actually takes places in the brain? Although there may be external stimuli that can contribute to reaching orgasm, if one is not in the right mind for it, then it doesn't happen. And I hate to use an extreme example, but nobody would suggest that rape victims experience orgasm when they are assaulted...or even if there are external stimuli, that doesn't make the experience any less horrible for the victim.

The article says they were kissing and caressing throughout labor, which I suppose must have contributed to the successful orgasm during delivery.

It does sound weird, but if it works and people can do it, why not?

I read something about this a long time ago. Stimulation helps increase your pain tolerance.

Think of it as a shunt pathway. Some people think that upon a strong enough pleasurable stimulus, there is a convergence of pleasure neurotransmitter pathways onto pain relays in the brainstem that in turn, are shut down for the moment- thusly not permitting the pain message to continue upwards to the brain. This make sense and notice that the entire pain transmission is not shut off completely. Others think that the pleasurable stimulus converges on these brainstem pain relays and in turn, active descending (to the spinal cord) pathways that modulate via enkephalins, the spinal relay of pain from the sensory areas affected. Others think that it can be both.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's funny reading all the comments... Yes I was also told before by my friend that she had orgasm right after the moment the baby came out. She said you could possibly experience this when you didn't take or injected any pain reliever while having a labor. She also said that the pleasure is much greater compared to making love. I don't know how true, but giving birth is the most amazing and exciting thing that women could do.

2007-09-19: Marriage

2007-12-31: I-130 Sent

2008-02-14: I-130 NOA1

2008-02-28: I-129F Sent

2008-03-07: I-129F NOA1

2008-05-06: I-130 & I-129F NOA2

2008-06-25: Interview Approved (Conditional)

2008-07-08: Forward Additional Doc

2008-07-15: VISA Received (2yrs Validity)

2008-09-03: Flight to Cincinnati, Ohio; POE SFO

2008-09-06: Travel back to Chicago with my hubby

2008-09-29: Mailed I765 (EAD)

2008-10-07: NOA for EAD

2008-12-12: Received EAD Biometrics Appointment

2008-12-19: Biomentrics Appointment

2008-12-29: Ordered EAD Card

2008-12-31: EAD Approval

2009-11-26: Submit AOS

2010-03-30: Permanet Resident 10yrs GC

2010-04-15: Update status with SS

2010-04-22: Received new SS Card

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
That would be my fear too!

It would be the least of your concerns, trust me. ;)

That's what I hear :innocent:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
It's funny reading all the comments... Yes I was also told before by my friend that she had orgasm right after the moment the baby came out. She said you could possibly experience this when you didn't take or injected any pain reliever while having a labor. She also said that the pleasure is much greater compared to making love. I don't know how true, but giving birth is the most amazing and exciting thing that women could do.

:blink:

Well THAT explains why it's so freakin' rare!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Four of my 5 births were natural. Let's just say I was WAY to occupied to get stimulated enough to have an orgasm. Nor was the mood right. I would have rather ripped off someones face. :devil:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Other Timeline

Oh well jeez.

I hope the day never comes that women start giving birth so they can have an orgasm.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

That's just some freaky #######.

Sorry but orgasm=not while baby is being pushed out and 749207592475 people are in my room WATCHING.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi