notime4haterz

NO touches, NO approvals for the week of Dec. 8th

54 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Desi, u interrupted my conversation with svetlana. as a punishment, u shall get approved this week. punished to get the NOA2 ticket out of waiters party.

I couldn't receive a better punishment than that at this time! I'll gladly accept it!

Thanks antiwaiting!

DesiMan, you should be approved this week. You received a touch today so look forward to tomorrow and you will be all smiles :)

I hope so too! And you all will know when it happens!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Sanku, to answer the other question you asked me, my atty said he believes the problem comes from the fact that Vermont has not recovered from having applications that used to go to the Texas Service Center being moved to Vermont at the beginning of this year. He said it was just his speculation.

CJ Gator, Thanks for this insight. I wish my lawyer had this kind of information for me, perhaps would have stayed with her.

Was your attorney able to give any clear explanation as to why it's been taking so long? Is there anything else besides simply too many applications versus too little manpower?

Also has anybody a clue as to why K-3 visa petitions and the accompanying I-130s are not being transfered to CSC like the stand-alone I-130's? Or why I-129F's and I-130's for K-3 are not being processed separately?

I understand these are difficult questions to answer but if anyone knows anything about it I'm all ears.

CJ Gator, can you tell me where I can find the estimates that you're referring to, those you made a few weeks ago, or can you repeat them? I am a late March filer for I-130 and early April for I-129F.

Thanks!

You always make me laugh, Lisa.

I've always said that we need another service center and it should be Texas...what happened to it? Why did they do that?

They need to back off from my beloved Vermont!

Don't they dare try and overwork my precious VSC employees!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Sanku, to answer the other question you asked me, my atty said he believes the problem comes from the fact that Vermont has not recovered from having applications that used to go to the Texas Service Center being moved to Vermont at the beginning of this year. He said it was just his speculation.

CJ Gator, Thanks for this insight. I wish my lawyer had this kind of information for me, perhaps would have stayed with her.

Was your attorney able to give any clear explanation as to why it's been taking so long? Is there anything else besides simply too many applications versus too little manpower?

Also has anybody a clue as to why K-3 visa petitions and the accompanying I-130s are not being transfered to CSC like the stand-alone I-130's? Or why I-129F's and I-130's for K-3 are not being processed separately?

I understand these are difficult questions to answer but if anyone knows anything about it I'm all ears.

CJ Gator, can you tell me where I can find the estimates that you're referring to, those you made a few weeks ago, or can you repeat them? I am a late March filer for I-130 and early April for I-129F.

Thanks!

You always make me laugh, Lisa.

I've always said that we need another service center and it should be Texas...what happened to it? Why did they do that?

They need to back off from my beloved Vermont!

Don't they dare try and overwork my precious VSC employees!

ya! TSC was where we were to be when I first started reading the instructions and researching this process. Then they flooded our loved ones at VSC!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys!

We finally got some news (good news) from our senator's office. They called my husband on monday and said that VSC will make a decision about our petitions in 3 to 4 weeks. So we are getting ready to be approved (hopefully) in the very beginning of January. That makes sense because it is similar to what cjgator was saying about VSC processing all March filers... We're are late March filers, so our approval should be sometime between the last week of December and first week of January! I know this is not for sure, because we never know what is gonna happen at VSC, but at least we can start making plans since we have a better idea of when I will be able to move to the US. :thumbs:

I HOPE I CAN BE THERE FOR OUR 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Oh, God, pleeeeeeeease!

VSC, we love you so much! Why don't you love us back?? LOL

Our Immigration Timeline:

Form I-130 sent to Chicago - 03/18/08 (Case in VSC)

NOA 1 - 03/26/08

Updates - 04/01/08; 06/16/08; 06/17/08

NOA 2 - 01/23/09

NVC received papers - 01/30/09

NVC generated DS 3032 and AOS bill - 02/02/09

DS 3032 sent by e-mail and snail mail - 02/02/09

NVC replied my e-mail confirming my choice of agent - 02/06/09

AOS bill received - 02/07/09

AOS bill and IV bill paid online - 02/07/09

AOS and IV display the PAID message - 02/11/09

AOS and DS-230 packages sent - 02/11/09

NVC received packages - 02/13/09

NVC sent RFE (mistake on DS-230) - 02/20/09

Form DS-230 re-sent (as requested) - 02/26/09

CASE COMPLETE - 03/05/09

Interview date assigned - 03/10/09

Case forwarded to the embassy - 03/11/09

Medical Examination - 04/08/09

CR1 interview - 04/09/09 - VISA APPROVED!

Visa in hand - 04/??/09

POE - 04/??/09

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Any news is good news. Thanks for the update Monica.

May I ask how long you and your husband has been working with the Senators office. I met with my Congressman, who wasn't all that helpful, simply sending me a letter telling me what the VSC processing timelines were. I'm going to respond to them asking if they can give more color on where our case is at within the VSC.

Thanks VSC!

CR-1

I-130 NOA 1- 3/20/08

I-I30 touched- 3/26/08

I-130 APPROVED NOA2- 12/11/08

Assigned NVC Case Number- 12/15/08

Generate DS-3032- NA

Generate AOS Bill- 12/18/08

E-mail DS-3032- NA

Mail Hard Copy DS-3032- NA

NVC Accept DS-3032- NA

AOS Bill Marked 'Paid'- 12/31/08

Generate IV Bill- 12/18/08

IV Bill Marked "Paid"- 12/31/08

Send AOS Package- 12/31/08

Send IV Pacakge- 12/31/08

NVC Receive AOS Package- 1/2/09

NVC Receive IV Package- 1/2/09

NVC Case Complete- 1/22/09

Wife Completes Medical- 2/7/09

NVC Schedules CR-1 Case- 2/10/09

Wife Submits documents for K-3 Interview- 2/12/09

NVC Sends Case to Mumbai Consulate- 2/18/09

Case arrives in Mumbai- 2/23/09

Consulate confirms willingness to issue CR-1 on K-3 interview date- 2/23/09

Original K-3 interview, but APPROVED for CR-1 as file arrived in time!!- 2/26/09

Original CR-1 Interview, assumed to be cancelled as not necessary- 3/5/09

POE- New York- 3/7/09

K-3

I-129F NOA 1- 4/11/08

I-129F touched- 5/14/08

I-129F APPROVED NOA2- 12/11/08

I-129F Assigned NVC Case Number- 12/15/08

NVC Send Case to Mumbai Consulate- 12/17/08

Consulate Receives Case- 12/20/08

Consulate Send Packet 3- 12/22/08

Wife Send Packet 3 to Consulate- 12/25/08

Consulate Receive Packet 3- 1/2/09

Consulate Schedules Interview, sends Packet 4- 1/2/09

Wife Receives Packet 4, K-3 Leg Complete- 1/13/09

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Any news is good news. Thanks for the update Monica.

May I ask how long you and your husband has been working with the Senators office. I met with my Congressman, who wasn't all that helpful, simply sending me a letter telling me what the VSC processing timelines were. I'm going to respond to them asking if they can give more color on where our case is at within the VSC.

Thanks VSC!

We started sending letters to both Florida Senators in mids of October (don't remeber for sure the date). After a long silence (probably because of the elections), one of them sent a letter to my husband in the last week of November saying that they received our letter and they should have information within 2 weeks. So on monday completed 2 weeks and they called my husband with the information they could get from VSC. I'm glad they didn't ignored us and they could say something new for us! We were so tired of hearing "please be patient sir" from VSC people.

We didn't try the congressman, only the senators. But remember you have several options... The congressman, the senators... It is worth to try everything you can at this point. :star:

Our Immigration Timeline:

Form I-130 sent to Chicago - 03/18/08 (Case in VSC)

NOA 1 - 03/26/08

Updates - 04/01/08; 06/16/08; 06/17/08

NOA 2 - 01/23/09

NVC received papers - 01/30/09

NVC generated DS 3032 and AOS bill - 02/02/09

DS 3032 sent by e-mail and snail mail - 02/02/09

NVC replied my e-mail confirming my choice of agent - 02/06/09

AOS bill received - 02/07/09

AOS bill and IV bill paid online - 02/07/09

AOS and IV display the PAID message - 02/11/09

AOS and DS-230 packages sent - 02/11/09

NVC received packages - 02/13/09

NVC sent RFE (mistake on DS-230) - 02/20/09

Form DS-230 re-sent (as requested) - 02/26/09

CASE COMPLETE - 03/05/09

Interview date assigned - 03/10/09

Case forwarded to the embassy - 03/11/09

Medical Examination - 04/08/09

CR1 interview - 04/09/09 - VISA APPROVED!

Visa in hand - 04/??/09

POE - 04/??/09

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Timeline

Thanks for the update Monica!

Yeah, I told my husband that I think we'll hear something from them in February, if they don't end up doing name checks or something like that. My birthday and our legal marriage anniversary is in February (same day, awww... LOL), so that would be a great gift!

I just know VSC is gonna give me the best gift for my birthday EVER! Cause I love them so much! How can they not love me back??? ;)

Yeah, I told my husband that I think we'll hear something from them in February, if they don't end up doing name checks or something like that. My birthday and our legal marriage anniversary is in February (same day, awww... LOL), so that would be a great gift!

I just know VSC is gonna give me the best gift for my birthday EVER! Cause I love them so much! How can they not love me back??? ;)

My one year anniversary was November 30th. I was in Costa RIca with my husband. I was hoping I had some good news to tell him when I was there with him.... but NOTHING !!! The waiting is killing us. I am assuming the approvals will slow down this month due to the holiday since everyone is taking vacation time to be with thier families. What about our families??? We are all separated from our spouses because we are waiting on them !!! This is so frustrating !!!!!

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Count me in guys. I love VSC so so much hahahahahahaha

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Jen, hi. I understand you've been apart for a year, but from looking at your timeline, it appears that your case has only been in the system about 5 and half months. Am I reading that correctly? Because, we've got people in here whose cases have been "in the system" for 8, 9, and almost 10 months. I happen to be one of those people.

Not trying to be a downer, but you've probably got a bit more of a wait on your hands.

CJ-G

My one year anniversary was November 30th. I was in Costa RIca with my husband. I was hoping I had some good news to tell him when I was there with him.... but NOTHING !!! The waiting is killing us. I am assuming the approvals will slow down this month due to the holiday since everyone is taking vacation time to be with thier families. What about our families??? We are all separated from our spouses because we are waiting on them !!! This is so frustrating !!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
Desi, u interrupted my conversation with svetlana. as a punishment, u shall get approved this week. punished to get the NOA2 ticket out of waiters party.

I couldn't receive a better punishment than that at this time! I'll gladly accept it!

Thanks antiwaiting!

DesiMan, you should be approved this week. You received a touch today so look forward to tomorrow and you will be all smiles :)

Please guys ...curse me...please say that I will get an approval soon???? Can't you just do it? Or I am not even in queue of being cursed........

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks antiwaiting!

Please guys ...curse me...please say that I will get an approval soon???? Can't you just do it? Or I am not even in queue of being cursed........

You're approval is coming because VSC does not want your application anymore, they're tired of looking at it and using it as a coaster for their coffee.

;)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
You're approval is coming because VSC does not want your application anymore, they're tired of looking at it and using it as a coaster for their coffee.

;)

:lol:

My poor VSC people...no wonder they can't do their job...they have to use applications as coasters? Oh my, I must remedy this. I'm gonna send them all coasters for X-mas.

After all, VSC is too good for our applications! :P

Jen, hi. I understand you've been apart for a year, but from looking at your timeline, it appears that your case has only been in the system about 5 and half months. Am I reading that correctly? Because, we've got people in here whose cases have been "in the system" for 8, 9, and almost 10 months. I happen to be one of those people.

Not trying to be a downer, but you've probably got a bit more of a wait on your hands.

CJ-G

:crying: I was told by the immigration attorney that in his recent experience, approvals takes about 6 months. He is a decent lawyer. I think it depends on the country of the beneficiary. He told me he is working with a family from the Middle East and they have been waiting for to be approved for almost 2 years. He said they just keep asking for additional information from this poor guy. He told me it is a good sign that they haven't asked us for anything more.

I am trying to stay positive.

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.