29 posts in this topic

i st louis, we had the exam...it was around $150...and then they charged $50 to fill out the form////you are f##ked when you deal with them..another part of ther system that needs to be changed

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

i st louis, we had the exam...it was around $150...and then they charged $50 to fill out the form////you are f##ked when you deal with them..another part of ther system that needs to be changed

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

We got scammed in Houston also, by a greasy looking (Indian or Pakistani by his name - to be specific greasy means doesnt look you in the eye, doesnt really smell clean, oily stringy hair, and has one policy for immigrants only and another policy for everyone else) Civil Surgeon - not only did we have to get (2) vaccinations, but we also had to pay the $50 fee to fill out the vaccination form, CASH only, no CC, check, and certainly not according to the United Healthcare contractual fees (for the vaccines) - F***er is a UHC provider but when it comes to immigration its no contract terms and cash only. We found out later that we should have gone to a local clinic, paid the same fee everyone else pays, get the record from them for the missing vaccinations, then brought those records + records from the civil surgeon in my wife's home country - to the <greasy> civil surgeon and only paid the $50 fee.

i don't get it.

Don't you just love it Deano :P

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

We found out later that we should have gone to a local clinic, paid the same fee everyone else pays, get the record from them for the missing vaccinations, then brought those records + records from the civil surgeon in my wife's home country - to the <greasy> civil surgeon and only paid the $50 fee.

Did you not read the forum, everybody suggests getting the vaccines from anybody other than these crooked CS's and then only pay them to fill out the form.

Not only do they not want to accept insurance (which they are supposed to for vaccines since it's preventative care), but they will only accept cash so that they can avoid paying taxes on it. The majority of these "doctors" are low-life, crooked, tax-evading white-collar criminals.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Not sure bout that.When i filed my AOS I didnt go to a civil surgeon.all i have is my vaccination record from phils and uscis didnt ask for i163.Got my GC after 4 mos.so i dnt think u need to go to civil surgeon.I hve some friends who filed b4 me and they ddnt go to civil surgeon too but they got their GC.

Sorry, but that is completely wrong. Only an I-693 form signed by a CS is accepted for AOS. Things have changed since you applied.

yeah i agree.. but what to do????

I have nothing to add except to ask what you mean by "greasy"?

he looks greasy his hair is long and greasy.. that's all.. looks like the godafther mob type.. i know i shouldnt judge but hey look now im so not still

😁

should i just pass the I-693 in the envelope and wait for an RFE?

Did he give you a copy for your records? If so, check to see that all vaccines are marked either as "completed" or "waiver requested" If not, ask him for a copy. I think they're supposed to give you a copy, but I'm not sure.

At this point you should just mail the envelope in with your package. If you open it then you have to pay another fee to "Dr Greasy" (by the way my description of greasy was better hehe)

We definitely didnt get a copy from our greasy doctor

i don't get it.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
At this point you should just mail the envelope in with your package. If you open it then you have to pay another fee to "Dr Greasy" (by the way my description of greasy was better hehe)

We definitely didnt get a copy from our greasy doctor

hahaha that is funny..buit yeah Dr. greasy didnt give me a copy ..

😁

I had mine transcribed by Dr. Arnold of Texas for only $20. I submitted it along with the package and will just wait for an RFE as she had advised me.

May I add also that these doctors have become shameless in milking money when they hear the word "immigration". Where's the compassion? :blink:

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.