• On Vacation in their country
    • Introduced by a friend?
    • While they were visiting the U.S.

60 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
**bump**

Ok, so what does bump mean?

It means that she put the thread back at the top so it wouldn't get lost in its order....she just wrote bump instead of a post.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
**bump**

Ok, so what does bump mean?

It means that she put the thread back at the top so it wouldn't get lost in its order....she just wrote bump instead of a post.

Thanks Tasha!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

I know this goes out once every while but we have some new people here just wondering

None of those options applys to me. We were neighbors when I was living back home (not my home, her home country)

LingChe's ShortCut

|--IR-1 Graduate--|For my Wife-Done 11/21/2008

|--IR-5 Graduate--|For Parents-Done

|--Citizenship for Spouse

Field Office: San Diego,CA

11/xx/2008 GC Rcvd

10/26/2011 N-400 mailed EX to AZ

10/27/2011 Priority Date

10/31/2011 Text Message received

11/01/2011 Check Cashed

11/07/2011 Finger Print letter mailed

11/09/2011 Finger Print letter Received for 11/30/2011

11/14/2011 Finger Print Done(walk-in)

11/28/2011 In Line For Interview

12/09/2011 Interview Scheduled

01/18/2012 Interview Date

02/22/2012 Oath Ceremony

YES WE CAN!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hubster and I met on Yahoo. He just popped up in a chat window one day and the rest is history :)

My husband & I met through a mutual friend. My friend was married to his best friend and she had traveled to visit her husband and absolutely fell in love with my husband (like a brother). She sent me some pictures of him and filled me in on all the juicy details. She gave him my yahoo id and we started talking on a daily basis and the rest as they say "is history".........

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

I met my beloved on MY SPACE

he sent me a message and I ignored it for 2 weeks before it started to invoke some curiousity

that was in 2005..so 3 years ago our story began..we got married in February of 2007

now just waiting for the happy ending (L)

• 4 months later...

We met in France where he had been working/studying for five months when I went there on a research fellowship.

The only person I knew in France was a Palestinian friend and he found a place for me to stay, apartment sitting for a french couple. The first day he brought me to the neighborhood and was showing me around - "here's the bakery, that's the grocery store..." etc. and we walked past this cafe/hotel and I looked in the window and saw this gorgeous smile on this gorgeous guy behind the counter! It was Rahim :) I couldn't really go in to casually meet him (it was one of those typical male dominated coffee shops!) but one night they had a concert there, and I had a girl friend visiting (I had even told her jokingly, "oh that's where my boyfriend works!" before I'd even met him!) and she encouraged - ok pushed - me into going in and introducing myself, we started talking, he told me he was Brazilian! (he's Algerian) so I started speaking bad Portuguese to him (it was better than my French or his English at that point!) he was so confused - didn't even know what language I was trying to speak! :blush:ha ha ... it was funny and all the guys got a good laugh out of it! Somehow we managed to communicate in both of our third language (French) and introduce ourselves. I started stopping by the cafe on my way to the metro...well then I guess you say the rest is history! I had never met anyone "randomly" like that - I even surprised myself, though he of course likes to try to take credit for our meeting! - and I was starting out one year of travels for my research so I was definitely not looking to fall in love... but it was "written" as they say!

That's the story of how we met!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hicham and I met while he was going to school here.

We were actually at a mutual friends party. I noticed him on my first trip to the loo. I thought he was SO cute and we kept giving each other the "googlie" eyes. After my forth time of walking past him he reached out, grabbed my hand and said "Hi blue, how ya doin'?" I was wearing a deep blue shirt at the time.

It was truly love at first sight. From that day forward, we have pretty much been together or talked to each other everyday except for when he was stuck in Maroc for 4 years.

When I met his family, I fell in harder for him. Hicham has opened a world to me that I never knew existed. For that alone I am grateful.

But it is our little boy who is now almost three that is the greatest gift of my life. It is our son that makes me think that the people you meet in life aren't just "random".

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Alli...that was beautiful. :luv:

We were actually at a mutual friends party. I noticed him on my first trip to the loo. I thought he was SO cute and we kept giving each other the "googlie" eyes. After my forth time of walking past him he reached out, grabbed my hand and said "Hi blue, how ya doin'?" I was wearing a deep blue shirt at the time.

It was truly love at first sight. From that day forward, we have pretty much been together or talked to each other everyday except for when he was stuck in Maroc for 4 years.

When I met his family, I fell in harder for him. Hicham has opened a world to me that I never knew existed. For that alone I am grateful.

But it is our little boy who is now almost three that is the greatest gift of my life. It is our son that makes me think that the people you meet in life aren't just "random".

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Internet Movie Chat Room March 17, 2004. I remember because it was Saint Patrick's Day and I was a lucky girl and didn't know it. Just a month prior to us meeting online I painted a foretelling portrait.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:cry:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Hmmm...I think I already answered this one, but not sure. We met on Yahoo 360. It's kinda like a Yahoo's answer to Facebook. My sister added him as a friend from another one of her friends and then she told me to check him out because she thought he was hot. I said hello, he said hello and it gradually went from there. Got married 9 months later. :-)

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.