Sha2011

Wife gone after 10 months

118 posts in this topic

I haven't filed for AOS. She plans to go around me to get AOS or should I say get to stay here

Why you didn't file her AOS? So, your wife had no SSN, no driver's license, no work permit. Is that correct? Was she able to go to a store while you were at work and buy groceries for a week?

Edited by Ree

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Personally, my only concern now is getting out of here. She doesn't belong in this country. She was a maid when I met her. She got me for 25,000.

She has a visa and she's doing all this. what happens when she gets the official green card. does anyone know some people that were in this situation ? possibly this could be some great help for me.

I reported her to the state department, ice, and the Philippine embassy. I am hoping they cancel her visa soon.

There you go, that's why you marry her because you thought you will have a wife and a maid, well you were looking for a maid pretty much. Tangkas, I read your wifes post and I spoke to one of her friends and I pity her. She was asking for an advice because she caught you not ones but many times chatting with other girls and that hurts her so bad. She even read one of you sweet messages to one of your chatmates and she even caught you making a long distance phone call. She tried to talk to you asking you to stop chatting with other girls and you were mad. She told you she is willing to change, try to look sexy for you just to save your marriage but still you are chatting with other girls. As soon as you read her post asking for help you then make a thread about your wife saying bad things about her and she once replied to your post asking you to stop but you never did. I don't know your wife but I know her friends and like I said I pity her.

Edited by BUHOK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Personally, my only concern now is getting out of here. She doesn't belong in this country. She was a maid when I met her. She got me for 25,000.

She has a visa and she's doing all this. what happens when she gets the official green card. does anyone know some people that were in this situation ? possibly this could be some great help for me.

I reported her to the state department, ice, and the Philippine embassy. I am hoping they cancel her visa soon.

There you go, that's why you marry her because you thought you will have a wife and a maid, well you were looking for a maid pretty much. Tangkas, I read your wifes post and I spoke to one of her friends and I pity her. She was asking for an advice because she caught you not ones but many times chatting with other girls and that hurts her so bad. She even read one of you sweet messages to one of your chatmates and she even caught you making a long distance phone call. She tried to talk to you asking you to stop chatting with other girls and you were mad. She told you she is willing to change, try to look sexy for you just to save your marriage but still you are chatting with other girls. As soon as you read her post asking for help you then make a thread about your wife saying bad things about her and she once replied to your post asking you to stop but you never did. I don't know your wife but I know her friends and like I said I pity her.

That's a one sided story. You can't base your view on a one sided view. I am not saying she's 100% to blame, but its not as innocent as you think. Has she told you about what she's been doing. Her story is one sided. I've seen my wife chatting to people and looking at various men's pictures late at night. She never mentioned that. This way before I ever got to the dating website.

All I ask my wife to do is take care of herself and help me cook the days I have a 6 hour break between my work shifts. That's it ! If that's making her a maid oh my gosh.

Edited by tangkas

February 5, 2011- Engaged

Timeline
From your side of the story, my two cents worth is that your wife's family is spoiled. You spoiled them that is why your wife became indifferent to you. My husband always tells me that Americans take care of themselves before they they care of others. You should have made that clear to her from the start. The damage has been done and I don't know if you can still repair them after everrything that has been said and done. I feel bad about it, but not all Filipinas are like your wife. -- Marie

Your right my wife is spoiled also. I wanted her to be so comfortable that I told her she didn't have to work if she didn't want to. I am doing all the working and cooking now. I am more of the maid.

There's two days in my work week I work two 8 shifts that are 6 hours apart. The second day on the second 8 hour I have to be at school in 5 hours. All I ask her to do is help me cooking on those days, but I am making her a maid ?

Timeline

That's a one sided story. You can't base your view on a one sided view. I am not saying she's 100% to blame, but its not as innocent as you think. Has she told you about what she's been doing. Her story is one sided. I've seen my wife chatting to people and looking at various men's pictures late at night. She never mentioned that. This way before I ever got to the dating website.

All I ask my wife to do is take care of herself and help me cook the days I have a 6 hour break between my work shifts. That's it ! If that's making her a maid oh my gosh.I bet you pitty my wife because she's Filipina like you and just that. I dont think you even want to analyze the whole story. It's okay I aint looking for pitty. I am looking for justice

haven't filed for AOS. She plans to go around me to get AOS or should I say get to stay here

Why you didn't file her AOS? So, your wife had no SSN, no driver's license, no work permit. Is that correct? Was she able to go to a store while you were at work and buy groceries for a week?

I was about to do the AOS for her. Every week it was I am leaving. I am going to this place or that place. Its her right to want to leave, but I am obligated to do an AOS on someone that wants to leave and do her on thing in America ?

I already spent 25,000 in two years. I am not Fema, Salvation Army, or your neighboor relief organization. I am a human with emotions.

I bet you pitty my wife because she's Filipina like you and just that. I dont think you even want to analyze the whole story. It's okay I aint looking for pitty. I am looking for justice

I was about to do the AOS for her. Every week it was I am leaving. I am going to this place or that place. Its her right to want to leave, but I am obligated to do an AOS on someone that wants to leave and do her on thing in America ?

I already spent 25,000 in two years. I am not Fema, Salvation Army, or your neighboor relief organization. I am a human with emotions.

Edited by tangkas

I feel sorry for your wife. It looks for me that she was a prisoner in your house, was not able to go out without you, was not able to drive a car or to go to a store, and so on. Your excuse about not filing AOS because you are not Salvation Army sounds ridiculous. More likely, not filing her AOS was a way for you to keep your wife under your control. If she had greedncard, she would have been able to find a job and to send her money for her family. But it was easier for you not to let her get legal status, so you could accuse her in not working and asking you about money.

Leaving you was a relief for her.

Timeline
I feel sorry for your wife. It looks for me that she was a prisoner in your house, was not able to go out without you, was not able to drive a car or to go to a store, and so on. Your excuse about not filing AOS because you are not Salvation Army sounds ridiculous. More likely, not filing her AOS was a way for you to keep your wife under your control. If she had greedncard, she would have been able to find a job and to send her money for her family. But it was easier for you not to let her get legal status, so you could accuse her in not working and asking you about money.

Leaving you was a relief for her.

I am sad you feel that way. I know she could tell you otherwise.

If she had a green card it would of been the pinnacle of her scam. She would have hit the gusto prize, and I would of been out her life. No thank you ! No consideration for me. I wised up after some time. Realized I was a face with American citizenship, and just that. A bridge into the Americas. She had her friends. Never objected to her spending time with her friends. AOS is around 1,000 dollars. I've neglected bills long enough. Interest is running high now. You should thank the Lord that you weren't in the situation I was in. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Knowing the person your with just see's green card you can supply.

Tangkas,

I have been reading the long exchanges for this thread. I just wonder, what is the main objective of your post?

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Ok I read your posts and hers. And I am not sure what you are asking, but if it seems to me you both wanted something out of this.

You wanted companionship and someone to help with the house, cooking, cleaning etc....(I am not saying there is anything wrong with that)

She wanted someone to help her come to the States where some of her family is.

I think the fact that you were helping her and her family financially was poor judgement on your part even though you were trying to help. They became dependant on the money and when it was gone so were they (meaning her family).

As far as the internet dating, its hard you wanted to feel loved and wanted and so did she. It's a domino effect, you start asking her to take care of the home, she retaliates by being stubbord and resisting and it progresses till neither one you can even talk to each other with out a fight. She doesnt do anything to help with cooking, cleaning, taking care of herself and that is unattractive to you so you look for someone who "understands", she doesn't want to listen to you rant on her for what she isn't doing so she looks for someone who "understands".

MARRIAGE IS A 2 WAY STREET to everyone that says he was looking for a maid, I disagree. I am married and before this was in a VERY long relationship with someone who fired his housekeeper and personal assistant the minute I moved in. My husband and I share chores, I happen to cook better so yes i cook almost every meal. I am not his maid, his servant or any of that sort. I love him and want to do these things.

Ok, I getting OT! If you feel without a shadow of a doubt that she used you, you have done enough by calling who you called. I am sorry you got hurt, but LET IT GO! Walk away leave her alone. You will find its better that way for yourself, you are going to get so caught up in this chasing her that you may miss something wonderful right in front of you.

Sorry this happened to you and all the best to you in the future

AOS

APRIL 24 2008 - Filed AOS Packet APRIL 28 2008 - Package received and signed for by CHYBA

MAY 6 2008 ( Day 1) - Notice USCIS received MAY 10 2008 (Day 4) -Rec'd all 4 NOA's & Status of all 4 online

MAY 12 2008 (Day 6) - Received Biometrics letter MAY 14 2008 (Day 8) - Biometrics done early.

OCTOBER 22 2008 (DAY 170)- I-765:Card Production Ordered/I-131: Approval notice sent

OCTOBER 27 2008 (Day 175)- AP Received

OCTOBER 30 2008 (Day 178)- EAD Approval Notice Sent OCTOBER 31 2008 (Day 179)- EAD Received

NOVEMBER 4 2008- Applied for SSN / NOVEMBER 24 2008- SSN Received

JANUARY 15 2009- INTERVIEW-APPROVED!!

JANUARY 31 2009- GC RECEIVED_No more USCIS for 10 Months[/color]

ROC

October 27- I-751 Sent

October 30- I-751 Received

April 10-10 YR GC Received

Timeline

Im sorry to hear this.. But you made the right move, you have to report them.. I think your wife cannot get a greencard since she left you already..

and since you haven't filed for an AOS yet.. she only has 2 years to stay..

Im so sorry to hear about this.. I hope you will find the one really meant for you..

snxcq70j3.png

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

threads like this bring out the difference in perspective between the givers and the takers. there is give and take in every marriage, but it should be within a reasonable balance. few perspectives in this thread have balance.

to the OP, you were a giver, and you got taken. if you are a doormat, people will step on you. lesson learned, and don't do it again, with a foreign woman, or an american woman.

to people berating the guy for spending his entire life's effort/proceeds on someone who did not appreciate and respond in gratitude, grow up. give your time/emotion/ effort/money to someone who throws you away when you have nothing left. then tell us how you feel.

and before you say it, my wife and i are in balance, so i'm not speaking out of personal motivation. i'm just an impartial observer who is tired of watching unwise people set themselves up to be taken, and unscrupulous people taking advantage of them. seen it too many times.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Timeline

All I ask my wife to do is take care of herself and help me cook the days I have a 6 hour break between my work shifts. That's it ! If that's making her a maid oh my gosh.I bet you pitty my wife because she's Filipina like you and just that. I dont think you even want to analyze the whole story. It's okay I aint looking for pitty. I am looking for justice

haven't filed for AOS. She plans to go around me to get AOS or should I say get to stay here

I bet you pitty my wife because she's Filipina like you and just that. I dont think you even want to analyze the whole story. It's okay I aint looking for pitty. I am looking for justice

I didn't say she's so innocent, you did. I didn't pity her because were both Filipina it's just happened that were both Filipina. Did you ever re-read your post? you put all the blame on her and it's not fair on her part. You said I'm one sided, Na-a you just dont like what I said. Both of you needs to talk big time instead of airing your dirty laundry in the forum.

every Filipina deserves to marry a loving man. Once you're married, you are not allowed anymore to chat anyone but only your wife (while she is at work). Since i could see here that you both are still chatting and your already married... whats the point of this? Both of you should not get married. You should find more more girls before u really settle down.

THings already happened.... Life goes on.

Good luck to both of you.

God can save your marriage if you both are allowed to listen and to respect each other's need.........

CITIZENSHIP 06-19-2013 Sent N400 Application (Chicago Lockbox)

06-21-2013 USCIS received my N400 application

06-25-2013 USCIS mailed the NOA1

06-28-2013 USCIS mailed the Biometrics appt

07-01-2013 Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt letter

​07-15-2013 Biometrics Appt.

08-27-2013 Interview/Test passed

10-07-2013 Oath taking

IR-5 MOM AND DAD

02-20-2014 mailed I-130 for my parents

02-24-2014 USCIS received the I-130 docs

03-17-2014 USCIS approved the petition (took 15 days, weekdays only)

03-25-2014 USCIS shipped the approved case to NVC

04-02-2014 NVC received the papers (6 days from the approval date)

05-01-2014 Got the 2 case numbers. (21 days)

05-07-2014 Got an email & paid the AOS fee (4 days); DS-261(Choice of Agent) sent

05-09-2014 AOS status "PAID" (2 days from the date the was paid)

05-22-2014 AOS docs delivered in NVC

06-27-2014 RFE for I864 and I864A (i left the Place of residence blank, 26 days from the date they received the AOS)

06-28-2014 Mailed the corrected forms to NVC

06-30-2014 NVC received the AOS corrected forms

07-01-2014 Received IV Bill Invoice, paid.

07-02-2014 PAID status of the mother

07-07-2014 PAID status of the father

07-08-2014 Mailed the supporting docs

07-10-2014 Supporting docs arrived at NVC

07-11-2014 Submitted DS260 of mother

07-13-2014 Submitted DS260 of father

09-04-2014 Called NVC and the lady said CASE COMPLETE! (136 days total from the day they received the I-130)

09-11-2014 Received an email regarding the Interview (5 days from the day the case was completed)

09-15-2014 Status "In Transit" inCEAC

09-16-2014 Status "Ready" CEAC

10-03-2014 Interview/AP/USEM (no record of their medical,DAD needs to get an NBI explanation letter&new NBI clearance with his "aka"

10-8-2014 Mom called St Lukes and asked about the medical results, they said they submitted it already back in June

10-10-2014 Mom mailed the NBI Clearance of my dad

10-14-2014 NBI clearance delivered in USEM

10-06-2014 Visa Issued CEAC

10-09-2014 Got an email that my dad's visa was issued

10-14-2014 Visa delivered 11-29-2014 POE

12-08-2014 SS Card arrived

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

WELL, IN THAT CASE. NA NA NA NAA .NA NA NA NAAA. HEY HEY HEY YYY. gOOOD BYEEE!!

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
threads like this bring out the difference in perspective between the givers and the takers. there is give and take in every marriage, but it should be within a reasonable balance. few perspectives in this thread have balance.

to the OP, you were a giver, and you got taken. if you are a doormat, people will step on you. lesson learned, and don't do it again, with a foreign woman, or an american woman.

to people berating the guy for spending his entire life's effort/proceeds on someone who did not appreciate and respond in gratitude, grow up. give your time/emotion/ effort/money to someone who throws you away when you have nothing left. then tell us how you feel.

and before you say it, my wife and i are in balance, so i'm not speaking out of personal motivation. i'm just an impartial observer who is tired of watching unwise people set themselves up to be taken, and unscrupulous people taking advantage of them. seen it too many times.

There ya go again sharp shooter.

Again,two sides to every story. The fact that the OP held out applying for the AOS tells volumes. If you can't see that then you are blind.

Both need to grow up.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.