Sha2011

Wife gone after 10 months

118 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Tangkas the point many people are trying to make here (and you are unable or unwilling to accept) is that most stories have two sides. Yea you wrote a book about how bad your wife is & maybe she really is that bad, but you also come across as seeing her as a possession rather than an equal partner. You act like you bought a defective product and you are exchanging it at Walmart for a replacement.

I know this ! My wife has decided to come back and work things out. My wife has her faults, and I have mine also. We've spoken on how we could work our problems, and we MAY give it another shot. Did I say I was getting remarried any time soon. I don't know where your getting this from. Possibly I wasn't clear on the fact I am not looking for another wife

I really hope your wife isn't making a mistake by coming back to you, and I also hope the other spanish lady with the green card isn' making a mistake either by comunicating with someone like you... Feel really bad for both of them..

Abby

To be honest you have the right to your opinion. My Spanish lady person is a school mate that knows I am married. Never promised her a relationship. I never told her I would leave my wife..... We never had an intimate relationship...

My wife wouldn't be coming back here if she didn't think it can work... Our problems aren't as intense as everyone is thinking... I thank you for your input...

You are still married, you state that you and her MAY work it out. But you have already found a new woman online. I don't know what to tell you here. Why didn't you simply wait for either a divorce, or a final decision to divorce before you moved on?

Please do yourself a favor. Take responsibility for your actions. Show kindness towards your wife. Do the best you can. Then if you did your best and couldn't reconcile your differences then walk away without so much anger and resentment towards her. I am not convinced that she used you for a green card, and trust me, I believe there is a large majority here that are out for the green card. I think you both had unrealistic expectations for your marriage.

But to have moved onto a new woman already doesn't show much for your intentions of love towards her.

Where do you get I found a woman online ? I have a friend from school that likes me, but where do you get I found a woman online ? See you don't know me or my wife. So there's a limit to the advice you can because of that.

You said enough on this thread. Now your just posting based on irrational assumptions. I am not trying to be rude, but thats what you doing. I don't think I had unrealistc plans for marriage, nor do I think my wife did. The problems are caused my promising breaking. Again I say you dont know me or my wife to say we had unrealistic expectations.

I never moved on. What I done with the online site was for excitement, wasn't looking for marriage, and comoanionship, no marriage at all.

Edited by tangkas

February 5, 2011- Engaged

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I already have another woman in line. She's Hispanic and yes she has her green card. Praise God ! kicking.gif

You don't have another woman? Then why would you be praising God that she already has a greencard?

You keep changing your story once you realize just how bad what you posted sounded. I believe that first impressions are usually the correct one.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
I already have another woman in line. She's Hispanic and yes she has her green card. Praise God ! kicking.gif

You don't have another woman? Then why would you be praising God that she already has a greencard?

You keep changing your story once you realize just how bad what you posted sounded. I believe that first impressions are usually the correct one.

I am sorry I think your being a bit irrational. This is a friend. If my wife decided she would live in California. Like I had originally thought she would when I wrote that post. Yes, I would of hung out with that girl as friends.

I wasn't going to jump into a serious relationship with her, and she knows that. I wasn't going to use her as a rebound.

This girl does like me. She knows of my wife. We got to know each other as classmates.

Concernin the green card,I meant is a woman likes me, and she has a green card..... I was begining to think I was just a guy with American citizenship, and my citizenship makes me attractive. By this girl liking me at school I realized someone likes me, not for my citizenship, but because of who I am.... When I wrote that post I was talking about being used for a green card by my wife.

You can't understand my situation, because you've never met me or my wife

Edited by tangkas

Timeline

Irrational? That doesn't make sense. Perhaps you meant to say that I misunderstood.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am sorry I think your being a bit irrational. This is a friend. If my wife decided she would live in California. Like I had originally thought she would when I wrote that post. Yes, I would of hung out with that girl as friends.

I wasn't going to jump into a serious relationship with her, and she knows that. I wasn't going to use her as a rebound.

This girl does like me. She knows of my wife. We got to know each other as classmates.

Concernin the green card,I meant is a woman likes me, and she has a green card..... I was begining to think I was just a guy with American citizenship, and my citizenship makes me attractive. By this girl liking me at school I realized someone likes me, not for my citizenship, but because of who I am.... When I wrote that post I was talking about being used for a green card by my wife.

You can't understand my situation, because you've never met me or my wife

You must still be young? Or maybe childlike...just wondering :whistle:

USflag.gifr.gifi.gifc.gifh.gifo.gifphilippine_flag.gif

AOS & EAD TIMELINE:

July 21, 2008---(ORIGINAL) NOA1 for AOS & EAD

July 29, 2008---"WALK-IN" BIOMETRICS DONE (AOS & EAD-1)

Oct 14, 2008---EAD1 CARD ARRIVES! Approval date is Oct. 2, 2008

Dec 10, 2008---INTERVIEW DAY! APPROVED!!!

Dec 17, 2008---WELCOME NOTICE RECEIVED

Jan 9, 2009---CARD RECEIVED FINALLY! Approval date 12-10-08..expires on 12-10-10

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Sept 10,2010---REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

CITIZENSHIP

Sept 10,2011---Application for citizenship

.png

frustrated.gif

*stolen from another thread... applies here too..... *

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow this situation is very, very dysfunctional. Tang you need a marriage counselor pronto & I'm wondering if a psychologist wouldn't be a bad idea either (some are both, maybe you can score a 2 for 1 deal). When I say 2 for 1 I don't mean a threesome with your wife & the latina chic either! :rofl:

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Timeline
Wow this situation is very, very dysfunctional. Tang you need a marriage counselor pronto & I'm wondering if a psychologist wouldn't be a bad idea either (some are both, maybe you can score a 2 for 1 deal). When I say 2 for 1 I don't mean a threesome with your wife & the latina chic either! :rofl:

That was really naughty! :devil:

Timeline

Dude ! Get your mind of the gutter ! My wife has male friends. I am untitled to have female friends. I am not looking to have sex with my female friends.

Timeline
Irrational? That doesn't make sense. Perhaps you meant to say that I misunderstood.

Your replies are kind of irrational because your typing like you've known me and my wife for years. It's not rational to think you understand our situation, as good as you think you do. You don't know my wife. Roght ! I you posted you don't understand... You don't understand our situation for someone to understand what went wrong, and why they went wrong they would have to be someone that close to us like family and our close friends.

When you've sat down and spoke to both of us, that would be the time to reply like you've been doing.

Edited by tangkas

Timeline

Dude ! Get your mind of the gutter ! My wife has male friends. I am enitled to have female friends. I am not looking to have sex with my female friends.

Edited by tangkas

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.