Ta Ta

Sub-Saharan cyber cafe # 2

1,708 posts in this topic

Is there anyone in Sub-Sah from Chico California? I thought there was, but don't remember who. If so, can you guys let me know? Thx

Hey Chispas...I'm in Chico, Cali...wats up? :)

Yay, I couldn't remember who was up there. I'll PM you.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good morning everyone. i see miss chispas finally showed up! :dance:

LOL. I'm back in the school swing now and have carved out a piece of my prep to to VJ. This year's schedule is a little more hectic so there is hardly any down time anymore. Last year I had quite a few lower level classes who required time to complete assignments, so here and there I was able to VJ. Not the case at all this year.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Chispas and LL !! Isnt 0moba coming home today?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Everyone!

Finally we mailed my husband's Removal of Conditions petition today. I feel so relaxed now that that's behind us. For now the waiting begins. :whistle:

I have not had a chance to read through all of the posts. So - CONGRATULATIONS to whomever it may apply, and STAY FOCUSED to whomever that may apply.

Boaz

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hi Chispas and LL !! Isnt 0moba coming home today?

ok SO YES I was pretty sure she was coming back today :clock: but I have lost her itinerary :ranting:

But CRAZY :o thing happened today, I tried to call her cell this afternoon and there was a German recording on it :unsure:

I was like #######?? SO I called it back and had someone at work listen too to make sure I was not you know... :secret: CRAZY!! :blush: So I have a witness!! ;) That I am not crazy AND there was some strange German recording on her phone...that was not her strange German :bonk::rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone. it's raining buckets here today.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

OMG...... :rofl::rofl: that was too much UNO..... "girl u crazy"!!!!! I was crackin my side :lol::lol:

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations, Boaz!

A big hello from me to everyone!

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Hello Ladies,

I posted in off topic, but I will post it here too, my husband wrote a new song, let me know what you think about it:

Rate this song

WHAT_DA_????? I meant to post that I listened to all three songs and I liked all three...Searching,Ori Mi and Narrow.

Hi Everyone!

Finally we mailed my husband's Removal of Conditions petition today. I feel so relaxed now that that's behind us. For now the waiting begins. :whistle:

I have not had a chance to read through all of the posts. So - CONGRATULATIONS to whomever it may apply, and STAY FOCUSED to whomever that may apply.

Boaz

Congrats Boaz :dance::dance: we have about six months left to think about it...it's in the back of mind though!!!!! Wishing u a speedy ROC :thumbs::thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.