Happy Saturday!

101 posts in this topic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
loool!!! he was probably selling them tho

lol yeah he is , he always sale coffee and rent telescopes for peoples that they could watch (Jerusalem ) .

this is Ajlun Castle , its in north part of Jordan ..close enough to my City. Once he tried to fool me :blink: that he want to sale me the cup of coffee 1 Jod, he think that i am not Jordanian ! i was like hello i am from here ! lol because by 1 JOD You can get 4 cups of coffee :whistle:

Culture Is The Most Important Thing in Creating Your Personality and to Make U Higher than the Sky or lower Than Earth

n674502295_188090_9757.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
My cat is so strange. I have never seen a cat that lays like this all the time.

Manfushalayingonherback1.jpg

Manfushalayingonherback2.jpg

SandS one of mine does it too, its so cute. I'll dig up a pic later but I dont have time now, its bath time for a rotten little dirty baby :P

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
SandS one of mine does it too, its so cute. I'll dig up a pic later but I dont have time now, its bath time for a rotten little dirty baby :P

I love kitty pics so please put yours up too! Glad I am not the only one with a weird cat, lol.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
well i'm off to bed. next time i write it will be from korea. take care and stay safe, especially those in the path of ike.

:crying::crying: He left us here!!

My cat is so strange. I have never seen a cat that lays like this all the time.

Manfushalayingonherback1.jpg

Manfushalayingonherback2.jpg

That's totally normal.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline
DSCI3713.jpg

My lovely Princessa and her pink fuzzy bed.

jJ

She is so cute! Her tail is similar to my cats too!

Timeline
well i'm off to bed. next time i write it will be from korea. take care and stay safe, especially those in the path of ike.

That's totally normal.

yeah, he left us, how dare he???

Glad the cat is normal though it makes us laugh every time she lays like that, even if it means tripping over her occassionally.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Glad the cat is normal though it makes us laugh every time she lays like that, even if it means tripping over her occassionally.

:crying: He's going to be sorry he left his assistants behind. We were totally organized.

Yeah, I think it really surprised Ammar when he got to see all the stuff an actual relaxed housekitty does. The funniest thing for me was the purring.. he told me the cat had to go to the doctor beucase "that's not normal."

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

:crying: He's going to be sorry he left his assistants behind. We were totally organized.

Yeah, I think it really surprised Ammar when he got to see all the stuff an actual relaxed housekitty does. The funniest thing for me was the purring.. he told me the cat had to go to the doctor beucase "that's not normal."

:lol:

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

That's totally normal.

Actually, SandS, you and all others who have cats or dogs, too, that do that should be very happy - it actually signifies that your cat or dog is completely comfortable in your home and doesn't feel threatened by an attack. Remember, they still have that wild animal instinct in them that they could be preyed upon, so when they feel comfortable in your presence they will "open up" completely.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i don't think too many of you would have liked the flight. 2 hours from kc to atlanta, then 14 hours here. plus an airplane full of people chattering in a language you can't understand.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.