nighthawk

I WAS DEPORTED!

82 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Seriously, back in July when I last posted here I went to my favorite tavern to

pick up a six-pack of Miller High Life and as I entered the door, a heap of ice

rained on my back. It was chilling!…Because I understand just how much I am

loved and missed by you here at Visajourney, and how you have wondered

how I have been, you know my eyes and all, I decided to give you the news.

No, no, not the melting kind of ice. This ICE was la Migra, ICE is undercover

but their presence at the bar that day in July was evident. I carry no ID, although my

eyes are dark blue and my hair dark brown, ICE would not believe that I was a

citizen of this country. Without identification, which I never carry I was rounded

up with men, women and the bartender into the ICE van. I was transported to the

Chicago Cook County Jail within the next two hours and by midnight I was on

a plane destined for the border.

The next morning I woke up in a stinking crammed jail cell in Nuevo Laredo,

Mexico…The first thing I did was search my right sock. I always carry my paper

money rolled up and tucked into one of my socks, for safe keeping from robbers

and specially(cough,cough) woman.. Anyhow, the jail door was thrown open and we all

were ordered to go home. I had no place to go. I just knew that my friends here at

V/J would have rushed to help me, but I did not want to impose.

I found a Coyote and he guaranteed that without papers or identification I would

never leave Mexico..So he made me an offer I could not refuse. He directed me to

El Curandero Anselmo (medicine man) who lived at the foot of a mountain miles

away. I could not refuse his offer and paid him $20 and went out to find Anselmo.

At first I traveled looking for Anselmo on an Autobus, but reaching a point where the

bus could not navigate the bumpy road I walked all night long and reached the base

of the mountain around 3 am, or so I could figure.

It was pitched darkness as I silently approached a glow of light coming from the

base of the mountain, and I knew I had found him. About a mile before reaching the

base of the mountain a loud creepy laughter ricocheted through the airless darkness.

As I stood there trying to make out the scene a yell rang out that almost made me turn

around and run. “quien anda alli, quien eres?” (who`s there, what do you want?) Don

Anselmo was yelling, and laughing weirdly at the same time. I wondered if I had made

the right choice to come here after all.

Don Anselmo I yelled out into the night, “I come from Nuevo Laredo, el coyote Sergio

sent me to you, can I talk with you, I need your help”.

Ahhhhh, laughter filled Don Anselmo, said, “mi compadre Sergio sent you, que bien

hombre, pasale pasele a tu case.(come into my/your house). As I approached I did not

see a house. There was a tiny mud hut leaning against the mountain with a candle burning

at the foot of the hole that was a door. A large black cat stared at me out of the hole.

I was aghast with surprise of being so close and speaking to an old medicine man and

a real wizard. Laughing none stop and bobbing his head up and down, his long white hair

swirled magically like streaks of light in the darkness. He must have been 200 years

old as far as I could imagine him to be..His long loose white gown matched perfectly with

his hair. But he was wide awake and jumpy….Then I noticed that he held in his hands

something that was burning, sending sparks of fire up into the night. I really freaked out

when I realized that it was a mega joint of some kind…Don Anselmo was

totally wasted on that smoke..That was the reason for all the laughter ringing out into

the night. I couldn`t help but think of how happy Cheek and Chong would have been

to have seen this real wizard, in every respect.

After initiating me to smoke Peyote and join the wild laughter in the middle of the

mountains, Don Anselmo gave me strict instructions of how I would walk across the

International Bridge at Nuevo Laredo and into this country. Don Anselmo packaged

for me a large amount of the Peyote that I should smoke during my journey towards

the bridge….In order to be successful and cross the border into this country, Don

Anselmo asserted, I had to take the black cat with me. Now that really freaked me out.

The black cat, Don Anselmo said, is what would secure my safety along the way and

my uninterrupted passage over the bridge…All I had to do when reaching the border was

to wait for 12 pm at night. Don Marcos would be on duty. He knew the black cat came

from Don Anselmo, so he would wave me through the check point so that I could return

to all my loving friends here at V/J.

I am now home. The black cat continues to amaze me. He just likes to cradle on my lap

and use his paws to imitate digging. My crouch is a bit sore from the cat that does not

want to get off my lap…If I throw him off he growls and his large green eyes lite up like

fire and his claws come out in menacing motions…I don`t know what to do..I never had

owned a cat before so I thought that here at V/J there is a lot of experience in that

department…I think that my cat is gay…He keeps rubbing against me and wanting me

to hold him..Then he just want to dig into my crouch…Now I know that I have some very

nice ladies here that would love me cat…Please tell me what to do..I do not want to hurt

his feelings or be discriminately stereotypical just because I think he may be gay…What

should I do.

Oh, I am happy to be back! I know just how much you have missed me!

Nighthawk here!

I was aghast with surprise of seeing a wizard standing in front of me. A perfect picture o

a real wizard. Laughing none stop and bobbin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like someone forgot to get their anti-psychotic meds. refilled

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Welcome back....

...your dream was your ticket out.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

:rofl:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

ICE took him b/c he was buying Miller High Life.

Have a great weekend all of ya.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Did this wizard take your prreeeciouuuss?

Sounds like a Simpsons meets Cheech and Chong.

prreeeciouuuss?? ummmmm, no but I think the cat was trying..Know anything about cats?

Oh, I am very happy to respond to all of my beautiful friends comments, I just hope that I leave no

one out.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I should print this out and let my Creative Writers read it for inspiration.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Someone also forgot to fix the line breaks when they copied and pasted that out of whatever web-site they got that material from.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i find it amusing they'd deport you to mexico when you're not a mexican citizen. therein lies the flaw in your story. ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

well thank you jundp..I just knew there are some who think I inspire...Go right ahead I am honored.

And thank you for reading and commenting...That is why I returned, so many minds shooting in different

directions...Just love it!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My mind never fires off rounds of ammunition till I see the whites of my eyes.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

well thank you jundp..I just knew there are some who think I inspire...Go right ahead I am honored.

And thank you for reading and commenting...That is why I returned, so many minds shooting in different

directions...Just love it!

Welcome back, Hawk. This place is short on creativity lately. (F)