131 posts in this topic

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Yeah but what he said was.... Muuumy I have to go pooooty!!! :blush:

(Forgot to mention I was on the phone with a client at the time haha and it's a separate system from the phone, so the intercom pages come right through .. Egg on my face lol )

Oh god he figured out how to work the inter office intercom system.... I'm being paged :wacko:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am about to pee my pants laughing at him saying that on the intercom!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep well Julianna!

Good morning Melinda!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Staashi- Princess Bride fan? Me too! :thumbs: wub true wub.... I hope the Sea World visit goes well!!

Oh god he figured out how to work the inter office intercom system.... I'm being paged :wacko:

Ash - I totally love the Princess Bride...here is a quote just for you:

"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam..."

PS - I practically spit my coffee on the puter screen when I read that about you being paged. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tasha - Come to Florida, we'll hang. :)

:rofl: Nawal and I are the Princess Bride quotin' queens.. OMG Staashi you ROCK!!! :dance: LOL

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die. :devil:

and my most quoted philosophy on life "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something. "

The paging was all in good fun until after he got in there it was a chorus of "Mommy I need WIPE" through the bathroom door. :blush:

Good lord I work in a construction office and these guys are having a field day with me today!

Staashi- Princess Bride fan? Me too! :thumbs: wub true wub.... I hope the Sea World visit goes well!!

"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam..."

PS - I practically spit my coffee on the puter screen when I read that about you being paged. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Staashi, I would love to come to Florida and hang out. The next time Im down there I'll let you know and we can meet up.

I'm still chuckling about Aaron. He sounds like a cute kid!

Timeline
Staashi, I would love to come to Florida and hang out. The next time Im down there I'll let you know and we can meet up.

That would be too, too cool. I would love it!

:rofl:Nawal and I are the Princess Bride quotin' queens.. OMG Staashi you ROCK!!! :dance: LOL

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die. :devil:

and my most quoted philosophy on life "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something. "

The paging was all in good fun until after he got in there it was a chorus of "Mommy I need WIPE" through the bathroom door. :blush:

Good lord I work in a construction office and these guys are having a field day with me today!

INCONCEIVABLE!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cute? :devil: is more like it!! :lol:

15mjqdy.jpg

The architects came in to get the job line up (projects) and submittal dates from my board (that I update daily for them ) and this is what they found :

2d8m6uo.jpg

:wacko: :wacko: He erased the entire thing for his Picasso style masterpiece!!

Is it noon yet? :lol:

Staashi you keep using that word and I do'a not thinka it means what you thinka it means....

:rofl:

Timeline
Cute? :devil: is more like it!! :lol:

15mjqdy.jpg

The architects came in to get the job line up (projects) and submittal dates from my board (that I update daily for them ) and this is what they found :

2d8m6uo.jpg

:wacko: :wacko: He erased the entire thing for his Picasso style masterpiece!!

Is it noon yet? :lol:

Staashi you keep using that word and I do'a not thinka it means what you thinka it means....

:rofl:

:rofl: Inigo, dat you?

hellomynameisinigo.jpg

inigo.jpg

A likeable character with a lust for life, you do what gets you by while continually pursuing your own interests.

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

Inigo is a character in The Princess Bride.

Go take the Quiz Staashi!!! http://www.allthetests.com/quiz10/quizpu.p...s%20/%20figures

Timeline
hellomynameisinigo.jpg

inigo.jpg

A likeable character with a lust for life, you do what gets you by while continually pursuing your own interests.

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

Inigo is a character in The Princess Bride.

Go take the Quiz Staashi!!! http://www.allthetests.com/quiz10/quizpu.p...s%20/%20figures

I'm Buttercup! You don't give you heart easily but when you do, it's forever. Be careful, you can be impulsive and your strong will may get you into trouble someday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.