sukie175

World Cup anybody?

2,088 posts in this topic

When will the games be televised here?

It would be nice for the US to catch up to the rest of the world when it comes to the most popular sport in the world.

I know in '03 they were on at like 2:00 AM. That sucks cause I work 3rd shift. I hope they're on earlier this year.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

It would be nice for the US to catch up to the rest of the world when it comes to the most popular sport in the world.

I know in '03 they were on at like 2:00 AM. That sucks cause I work 3rd shift. I hope they're on earlier this year.

They'll be on in the afternoon. I think ESPN has the rights and they should be showing one or two games a day.

Last time around, the games were in the middle of the night because the games were broadcast live from South Korea and Japan. Germany is only 6-9 hourse ahead of us, making it easier to view them when awake...

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Go England, Go England... :) :) :)

PS yeah...if anyone gets definite times for some of the games, by all means post em!! Craig is gonna go mad if he can't watch the cup!!! ;):) I'm glad ESPN is showing them!!!!! :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

They'll be on in the afternoon. I think ESPN has the rights and they should be showing one or two games a day.

Last time around, the games were in the middle of the night because the games were broadcast live from South Korea and Japan. Germany is only 6-9 hourse ahead of us, making it easier to view them when awake...

Cool! :thumbs:

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Englands group games will be televised as follows !!..

Saturday June 10 - 8am (central) - ABC - Engalnd vs Paraguay

Thursday June 15 - 11am (central) - ESPN2 - England vs Trinidad & Tobago

Tuesday June 20 - 2pm (central) - ESPN - England vs Sweden

Looks like I'll get to watch game 1 live but will need to record the other 2.

Mark :)

Our Full Timeline From K-1 Application through to Receiving my Green Card

Timeline Summary

11/30/2007 - I-751 Mailed to Nebraska

12/28/2007 - NOA Received (application has been forwarded to California)

01/09/2008 - Biometrics taken in St. Louis

03/27/2008 - I-751 Approved, 10 Yr Greencard in the mail !!

12/20/2016 - N-400 mailed to Phoenix lockbox

01/17/2017 - NOA Received

01/25/2017 - Attended biometrics in St. Louis

09/29/2017 - Received I-797C notice dated 09/27/17.  Interview Scheduled for November 6th @ 8am

11/06/2017 - N400 interview in St. Louis.  Approved !!:jest:

02/05/2018 - Notice of Oath Ceremony date received.  March 1st, 2018 @ 8.30am

"Though miles once lay between us, we were never far apart, for true love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart"

Check out our website - "Our Journey Together"

View Our Online Photo Albums - "Mark and Debs' Webshots Albums"

Timeline

You can find the complete schedule here. All times are CEST, meaning they are EDT +6.

The TV-times are available on the ESPN-soccernet site. Note that most transmissions start a little before the games so that they can give some airtime to retired soccer players and commercials. :P

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Timeline

Awesome! Now I don't have to navigate through that calendar on ESPN anymore. Thanks for posting this. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i like anyone really except..brazil...they win too oftern...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When you talk about soccer, you are talking about BRAASSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BRASIL, GO!!!

Carol :D

Edited by Carol&Marc

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Am I gonna be tetchy about this? "The UK" is not competing in the World Cup - only England qualified. Scotland, Wales and NI are atrocious and failed to qualify.

For me, it's about time the Netherlands won something. If England are that dependent on a 20 year-old granny-f***er then they don't deserve to win. Brazil winning seems likely, but tedious. We've seen that all before. We know they have the best bundas (and plastic surgeons :P ) in the world but really...

The initial mystery that attends any journey is: how did the traveller reach his starting point in the first place?

---Louise Bogan, Journey Around my Room

post-11568-1148284401_thumb.jpg

GO ENGLAND GO :thumbs:

Edited by munchkins

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Timeline
Go England, Germany, and France.

Brasil wins too often, and I will never cheer for the Netherlands as long as Van Nistelrooy is there

What's the deal with van Nistelrooy??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Go England, Germany, and France.

Brasil wins too often, and I will never cheer for the Netherlands as long as Van Nistelrooy is there

What's the deal with van Nistelrooy??

well he dives better than greg lougainis. he gets away with a ton of offside calls. and lets not forget he plays for Man U.