MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
:(

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since MARM has a lawyer, why doesn't the lawyer do all this calling and following up, isn't this why we pay them the big bucks? after all is is the lawyer who made the mistake in MARM's papers.

I fired my lawyer a while ago, when I got the RFE, because she is just incompetent and caused me more headache than the peace of mind I expected from hiring a lawyer, so I need to do all this calling and following up. Which I will...just giving them 4 more days now to get their act together.

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

1)Welcome and thanks for joining our thread.

Every once in a while we get more and more members I LIKE IT! :wow:

2)Hang in there sis I am really as worried as you!. Hope everything turns all right for us. This is sooo hard and depressing!.

3)I am also kind of sick, I was diagnosed Instersitial cistitis like 8mos ago, horrible I went pee every half an hour!. I had to cut coffee, tea and chocolate :crying: . But my doctor is so good, I am feeling better now!. My bladder is still inflamed and nobody knows what exactly causes it, so I will need to go to her once a week for 8 weeks :crying: so she puts medicine directly in my bladder. (I think my problem was worsened by Jasmine tea I had like two every day) You don't know how painful the exams to determine my condition were!. But now its almost over. I'm just sharing this personal info with you cause I know there are many women with this problem and don't know what it is or how to treat it. I am lucky I found a female urologist. Thank God for her.

Well that' s what's up with me.

XOXO,

Hello all!

Have been a lurker but just wanted to put in my info like the rest. Submitted my I129 to VSC and they received by Aug 14, and received NOA2 by Jan 20! Very relieved :) I was checking and we were 'touched' on uscis on Jan 14, and I suspected that we would be getting it soon, so it was torturous waiting until when! Will update my timeline and continue waiting for the packet to arrive!

Oh, btw my uscis did not actually update yet, the paper NOA2 was how I knew I got it. On the website, it still says pending.

Good luck to all!

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

1)Welcome and thanks for joining our thread.

Every once in a while we get more and more members I LIKE IT! :wow:

2)Hang in there sis I am really as worried as you!. Hope everything turns all right for us. This is sooo hard and depressing!.

3)I am also kind of sick, I was diagnosed Instersitial cistitis like 8mos ago, horrible I went pee every half an hour!. I had to cut coffee, tea and chocolate :crying: . But my doctor is so good, I am feeling better now!. My bladder is still inflamed and nobody knows what exactly causes it, so I will need to go to her once a week for 8 weeks :crying: so she puts medicine directly in my bladder. (I think my problem was worsened by Jasmine tea I had like two every day) You don't know how painful the exams to determine my condition were!. But now its almost over. I'm just sharing this personal info with you cause I know there are many women with this problem and don't know what it is or how to treat it. I am lucky I found a female urologist. Thank God for her.

Well that' s what's up with me.

XOXO,

Hope it gets better soon, it is not as rare a health condition it used to be, take care of yourself!

Edited by MARM

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yikes, august is a thread full of injury prone people with medical problems... proof this process is stressful?

Next time I talk to my fiancee, she'll be telling me about her medical, today is a huge day for us, I think if the medical goes normally then we are home free! (Well, with the exception of the visa not being delivered before the flights are scheduled to leave... but going to try to pick them up instead of get them delivered, all mail people end to have a hard time finding her house, not just the regular mail but UPS and DHL, etc).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Where are the NOA2's??? :angry: it's almost the end of january. Most of us have been waiting for over 5 months now!

Going crazy!!! :wacko:

we - March,26 2008

Got engaged - July, 18 2008

Sent application (VT)- August, 22 2008

Package received- August, 25 2008

Check cleared - August, 28 2008

Recieved NOA1 - August, 30 2008

Nov-15 traveled to Pakistan to spend time with Irum

Jan-4 arrived back in USA after spend 7 weeks with Irum.

Jan-25 got approved notice online.

Jan-28 received NOA2 in mail.

Jan-29 NVC received

Jan-29 NVC Sent (wow that was quick)

Feb-04 Letter recieved from NVC.

Feb-05 State department confirmed over the phone that the packet 3 has been posted.

Feb-06 recieved packet 3 by mail today.

Feb-27 Packet 3 sent back to Islamabad embassy.

Mar-9 Recieved the interview date letter.

Mar-30 Interviewed and got the Visa (waiting on the passport)

April-2 Got the physical passport

April-16 Entered USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

I want my NOA 2 now!!!!!! :angry:

2005- Introduced thru relatives

2006-2008- Talked on the phone and emails

2008 June 1- Went to Tashkent to meet her. Stayed in Tashkent from June 1 to July 27 2008.

2008 June 12- Engaged at the most beautiful park in Tashkent

2008 August 15 - Received NOA1 from Vermont Center

2008 August 16 - Went back to Tashkent to stay with my fiancee. I stayed with her from August 18th to November 23. The best 4 months of my life.

2008 November -25 Came back to States. I miss my sweetheart.

2009 February 4- Touched

2009 Februrary 5- NOA2 HORAAAAYYyy Thank you GOD

2009 February 12- NVC received NOA2 from VCS

2009 Ferruary 13- NVC sent the package to U.S. Embassy in Tashkent

2009 March 3- She received her Packet 3////// Her interview is on April 2

2009 March 4- I received visa to Tashkent

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am already exhausted from crying and yelling all the time about this whole process we all have to go through. I am so going to get banned from VJ by my fiance. :crying:

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Thanks people, I'll be all right and I am taking care of myself, I'm doing it for my baby, she needs her mommy!.

I just got the letter of employment from my H&R dept., they put My current position, how much I make by week and date hired. I thought they were going to put per year strange , is this correct? or should I ask them to put per year?.

XOXO,

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

tqq: Congratulations on your NOA2!!! so you filed on August at VSC!!!!! this really give us so much hope!!! ...HANG ON GIRLS!!! PLEASE DONT LOSE FAITH !! I REALLY NEED YOU GUYS!!! :)

Chuck and Grace: THANK you for your comments ... I also hope everything os ok ... I want my NOA2 .. :huh:

Cuchita, I hope you get well soon!

Happydancer, hang on there girl, I know how hard this is, we are all at the same pages, but we really need to stay calm, Our approval is coming, it is a fact.... maybe for us is taking a bit longer .. but it is really coming, we are going to be with our love ones as soon as we imagine....

I am including all you guys still waiting for the approval, in all my prayers!

I hope you are all having a great day ... I am going to have lunch right now ...

hugs to all!

Mia

Noah & Mia

Our Timeline

01-10-2007 Met online

10-12-2007 Couldn`t stop talking by phone....started falling in love with each other

04-10-2008 Met in person for the first time (unforgetable feeling!!)

06-26-2008 Got engaged (it was a magic day)

08-11-2008 I-129F Sent

08-15-2008 NOA1 recieved

01-30-2009 NOA2 Approval Notice Sent!!!!!!

02-02-2009 Case at NVC

02-09-2009 Case at Caracas US Embassy

03-31-2009 K1 Visa Approved!!!!!!

The universe is listening to us and will grant what we ask of it. You and me. One - by Noah Feb 14th 2008

1. ASK make a command to the universe, let the universe know what you want.

2. BELIEVE believe that is already yours, have unwavering faith.

3. RECEIVE feel the way you will feel ones it arrives, be thankful.

......the universe will arrange it self, to give you what you want....

Yikes, august is a thread full of injury prone people with medical problems... proof this process is stressful?

Next time I talk to my fiancee, she'll be telling me about her medical, today is a huge day for us, I think if the medical goes normally then we are home free! (Well, with the exception of the visa not being delivered before the flights are scheduled to leave... but going to try to pick them up instead of get them delivered, all mail people end to have a hard time finding her house, not just the regular mail but UPS and DHL, etc).

Yes this is true,

Since I got back from the PI the ankle that I sprained and thought was ok swelled up and had to be wrapped again due to the cold weather, I can't wear contact lenses for 2 days now, havent has a decent nice sleep since I got back on the 16th, lastnight I was able to manage 2 hours of sleep, better than nothing eh?

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Timeline

Well vermont filers, it looks like this may just be your week, so far VSC has approved INFINITELY MORE petitions than CSC, that's right, INFINITELY MORE! With that kind of ratio I don't see how vermont filers could make it to the end of the week without an approval.

The down side is so far it's 0 approvals CSC and 1 VSC... all I can say is CSC apparently has two speeds now, warp and snooze...

Timeline
Well vermont filers, it looks like this may just be your week, so far VSC has approved INFINITELY MORE petitions than CSC, that's right, INFINITELY MORE! With that kind of ratio I don't see how vermont filers could make it to the end of the week without an approval.

The down side is so far it's 0 approvals CSC and 1 VSC... all I can say is CSC apparently has two speeds now, warp and snooze...

This is sad that there so slow

Edited by eric n sui

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I Swera if you do call the Cervice center they are worthless. I don't know where they get those kind of people that they hire. seriously the only thing that they say is the same thing that i can read on the internet. Of course now they have a new phrase continue waitting. How much can a person wait. It has been almost 6 months and i haven't even got a touch or anything. Ohhh i'm getting sick and tired of the hole situation.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.