flavaofsummer

complaint on someone coming here to have a baby

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Always a worse example of illegals having babies, worse I have heard of and this is true, a case of incest where an uncle took advantage of his 18 year niece, but no charges were filed as the girl is over 18. That baby with these dirt poor people may be born an idiot and fully eligible for Medicaid at the tax payers expense.

It's also to the advantage for a couple having kids not to get married as in a marriage, the husband's income will be considered in determining the amount of aid. The illegals know all this stuff and how to beat the system.

The 14th amendment was adopted after the civil war to protect the offspring of former salves and illegals were never considered at that time. Medicaid abides by that amendment, but the USCIS does not abide by the 6th amendment, we are guilty of a major crime until we prove ourselves innocent.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nevermind.

exactly ur probably one of the people who supports racism and baby mamma drama on tourist visa.

was it necessary to say that? :)

In reading Flava's posts, I'd say most of them aren't necessary. B)

--------------------

Naturalization Timeline

28 JUL 2007 - Sent N-400 and supporting documentation

20 AUG 2007 - Bank Website indicates check has been cashed

15 NOV 2007 - Received NOA

28 NOV 2007 - Received Biometrics Appointment letter

18 DEC 2007 - Biometrics Appointment

14 MAR 2008 - Received Interview Appointment letter

05 APR 2008 - Interview (Baltimore) SUCCESS!!

14 APR 2008 - Citizenship Oath

17 APR 2008 - Applied for US Passport

03 May 2008 - US Passport Received!!!

**Any comments or advice given by me is based on the circumstances of my specific case, and does not infer an in-depth knowledge of immigration law.**

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If they actually do get in and have the baby, there is nothing anyone can do. Baby is a citizen. Mom will have some rights off of that.

It is nothing new.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
nevermind.

exactly ur probably one of the people who supports racism and baby mamma drama on tourist visa.

For this poster, yes, it appears so unfortunately.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline
nevermind.

but u find it necessary to read all flava's posts and reply on each and every post. (contradiction)

nevermind.

but u find it necessary to read all flava's posts and reply on each and every post. (contradiction)

On the contrary, not a contradiction. Actually you've simply made an incorrect statement. This is only the 2nd post of yours to which I have responded. The first time, I was actually trying to help. Since then I have indeed read several of your posts, and your responses to answers that you did not want to hear, and reposts of questions already answered and have realized that helping you is a futile goal. So, I'll just relegate myself to the occasional snide comment. :innocent:

Edited by Sherlock

--------------------

Naturalization Timeline

**Any comments or advice given by me is based on the circumstances of my specific case, and does not infer an in-depth knowledge of immigration law.**

Filed: Timeline

On the contrary, not a contradiction. Actually you've simply made an incorrect statement. This is only the 2nd post of yours to which I have responded. The first time, I was actually trying to help. Since then I have indeed read several of your posts, and your responses to answers that you did not want to hear, and reposts of questions already answered and have realized that helping you is a futile goal. So, I'll just relegate myself to the occasional snide comment. :innocent:

next time u talk dont look for a DIC-tionary.. this isnt no english class this is the american way and in america u only need to know how to spell cat/dog/no/yes/ F*** and other words that r used alot to becoming a true american.

next time u talk dont look for a DIC-tionary.. this isnt no english class this is the american way and in america u only need to know how to spell cat/dog/no/yes/ F*** and other words that r used alot to becoming a true american.

What in the world are you talking about?

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

What in the world are you talking about?

Only flava flav knows, but it has something to do w/ true american's and stopping some pregnant woman who insulted her from entering the US on a tourist visa to give birth.

Much too convoluted for me....i'm gonna go find a Dic-tionary....maybe that will help.

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Well, you've certainly put me in my place! By the way, what language is that?

Edited by Sherlock

--------------------

Naturalization Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Tis Flavanese...completely incomprehensible. :unsure::blink:

Tis Flavanese...completely incomprehensible. :unsure::blink:

and devoid of spelling or grammar rules :lol:

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Timeline

No one can deny that this great melting pot has a rich history of racism particularly in immigration where limits are imposed simply on he basis of race.

And it works both ways, I had my share of problems being surrounded by 30 black guys with chains and knifes, but talked my way out of that and even made a couple of friends. Daughter was picked on at school because she could only speak Spanish, but she quickly learned English perhaps at the level of flava's definition and learned how to snap back. Wife had similar problems at work with a Spanish accent, but she is so nice, overcame that and made many friends. After the civil rights movement and added amendments, still a very racist country.

But details are lacking in flava's post, where is this woman from, does she even have a visa to come to the USA, and is it her intention just to come here, have the baby and go back? And in what city in the USA? Our hospital is fairly liberal on this subject, but still puts a prospective patient through the millstone so to speak as to how they intend to pay the bill. If assistance is required, background checking is done, they will treat accident victims, but not so sure about a delivery. What else that doesn't make sense is that the USA has the highest medical bills in the world, the last place to come for treatment.

The trend now is for Americans to go to foreign countries for treatment and even encouraged to do so my their health insurance companies, and they will pay for the plane ticket and save hundreds of thousands of dollars for some procedures.

If this woman is planning on returning, can any of you even imagine the Department of State giving away a free passport? And depending on her country of origin may require a visa as well at her country consulate. Just sounds a bit too far fetched to me.

Should mention from my previous post that not all illegals get Medicaid, employment checks are made and if there is any way for the couple to make payments, that is set up but proving some type of equity. It cost 9,000 bucks to deliver a baby and they want their money back. It's a business.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
Only flava flav knows, but it has something to do w/ true american's and stopping some pregnant woman who insulted her from entering the US on a tourist visa to give birth.

Much too convoluted for me....i'm gonna go find a Dic-tionary....maybe that will help.

-P

the funny thing is that she's not even American...she just applied for citizenship. :) she likes to speak in the name of all American people, though, and being offensive is her master skill! i haven't met any 'American' like her in the 3 years I've lived here, still she thinks she represents the whole USA. eh...

flava, honey, you might want to put a little effort in learning how to spell more than dog, cat and f..k, because you might fail your citizenship test. They do make you spell 'cook' and 'drive' and 'you're', and I'm getting a little worried about you failing to spell out those. :lol:

met online: August, 2002 - yahoo music chat room

met in real life: July, 2004 - Venice, Italy

K1

filed @NSC - Sept. 2004 / approved - Jan. 2005

married: April 2005

AOS

May 2005 - applied for AOS - Chicago

transferred to CSC - approved without interview: October, 2005

REMOVAL of Conditional Status

received on 09/10/2007 @ NSC- transferred to CSC again

check cleared: 09/29/2007

NOA1 in the mail: 10/02/2007 (notice date: 09/10/2007)

biometrics: 11/01/2007

10 year card production ordered: 12/03/2007

approval notice sent: 12/07/2007

10 year card received in the mail: 12/10/2007

Application for NATURALIZATION

sent off to NSC: 07/17/2008

07/19 - delivered at NSC - at 2 AM

07/24 - check cleared

07/28 - received NOA1 (dated 07/21) - expected wait time until interview - 240 days

08/14 - biometrics appointment

10/20 - naturalization interview appointment! - APPROVED!

11/12 - oath ceremony - CHECK!

and we are done with USCIS! yaooohoooo!!!! :)

Timeline

-P

the funny thing is that she's not even American...she just applied for citizenship. :) she likes to speak in the name of all American people, though, and being offensive is her master skill! i haven't met any 'American' like her in the 3 years I've lived here, still she thinks she represents the whole USA. eh...

flava, honey, you might want to put a little effort in learning how to spell more than dog, cat and f..k, because you might fail your citizenship test. They do make you spell 'cook' and 'drive' and 'you're', and I'm getting a little worried about you failing to spell out those. :lol:

I was going to suggest, you, are, for, and cause, but only a suggestion.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.