flavaofsummer

complaint on someone coming here to have a baby

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
nickD u sure ur not the one whos bi-polar?

u talk about one thing then jump to a topic that has nothing to do with the 1st topic. to jump to a 3rd topic to the 8th topic,,stick with one topic,, if anything by ur replies ur the one who seems like an enigmatic woman from the jumping speeding and running on topics..keep it simple write one line and stick to the topic,

Well, that's a classy move. Jumping on the one person I've seen in the forums who seems to try to stand up for you and make peace. Well played.

shuddup(shut up) sherlock,, nickD knows im playing hes not gona go psycho and take it all serious as u guys do..plus i replied to nickD go read his post u blACK eye peed!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE RED R ERRORS AND THE GREEN IS THE CORRECTIONS..GOOD LUCK WITH UR GREEN CARD HOPE U DONT GET DEPORTED..REMEMBER CAT IS SPELLED WITH A C NOT A K

lol...by the way degrade is not spelt DEGREAD - good luck with your greencard !

next time u talk dont look for a DIC-tionary.. this isnt no english class this is the american way and in america u only need to know how to spell cat/dog/no/yes/ F*** and other words that r used alot to becoming a true american.

Well, I am quite scared of your statement. English is a universal language. I may not be an American but we do have English literature and grammar class. Hmmmm... If those very simple words you stated were the standards of being true American then are you saying that they were "shallow" and "dumbs"? Just asking though. :oops:

A very well educated person (American or not) are very particular with grammar and high polluting words. Please do not fight with all the people who are replying to your post. It would just show that you are cantankerous and ferocious. :ranting:

Peace! :pop:

what im saying is that--> when u do the citizenship test by the immigration officer they ask u to spell cat/dog and other tiny words that I LEARNED IN THE 1ST GRADE (dont know if any of u folks learned how to spell in ur 3rd world home land before u migrated to the USA/swimming/crawling/running/painting ur faces with mud and wearing a bandana with camouflage colors so u can fit in with the trees and leafs/+ Etc. u know what u did i dont need to remind u) plz folks stop using the DICtionary to get ur word across..remember u can become American just by completing = required -->resident for 5 years/continuous residency/good moral character..so don be tryin to act all smart ya'll...ya'll know wut me talkin bout mon..dont be snappin ur fringers at me honey!!!

Now I totally understand.. You are such a priggish person.. You need a psychologist. :bonk: By the way, We learned those tiny words not in the 1st grade but during preschool age.. In our country eventhough 3rd world as you said, many children are studying at an early age of 3. I already knew how to spell tiny words and read even english books at that early age. Besides, not all of us played with MUD.. heheheheh! :whistle:

You are such a bitter person who hates the world. I am outta here. It is useless to talk with some kinda clannish person..

I will just stand by my signature.. :jest:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

i know someone who is going to come to the usa and do a baby delivery..is there a way to getting them in trouble by the INS? they r coming by a vistitors visa..when she got the visa she didnt tell them shes pregnant she hid it.. reply and let me know what u think is there a way to get her busted or is america up for free baby passports for visa visitors and loves to give them free medical?

I do suggest you to let the authority discover it themselves. You are quite furious because of what she did to you and I do understand the feeling. All I could suggest is to let her be. Maybe she would be in trouble when she gets there (who knows?) but you could at least save your conscience. We could think about lots of ways to harm or to get even with those who did something wrong to us but in the end it would not satisfy our ego. She made a mistake but why would you stoop down to her level. Prove to her to you are more level headed and civilized. Besides you cannot kill evil by doing another evil thing... :innocent:

true ur right..im not going to do it i just wanted to know what i can do not that i will do it,,i believe if u get someone in trouble ur gona get in trouble somehow(that only happens to me) good people get punished quickly ..and im not about to go do anything. asking isnt doing..there r alot of immature people in here some seem like they support illegal baby drama due to them probably doing it themself or some one they know has done it..

next time u talk dont look for a DIC-tionary.. this isnt no english class this is the american way and in america u only need to know how to spell cat/dog/no/yes/ F*** and other words that r used alot to becoming a true american.

Well, I am quite scared of your statement. English is a universal language. I may not be an American but we do have English literature and grammar class. Hmmmm... If those very simple words you stated were the standards of being true American then are you saying that they were "shallow" and "dumbs"? Just asking though. :oops:

A very well educated person (American or not) are very particular with grammar and high polluting words. Please do not fight with all the people who are replying to your post. It would just show that you are cantankerous and ferocious. :ranting:

Peace! :pop:

what im saying is that--> when u do the citizenship test by the immigration officer they ask u to spell cat/dog and other tiny words that I LEARNED IN THE 1ST GRADE (dont know if any of u folks learned how to spell in ur 3rd world home land before u migrated to the USA/swimming/crawling/running/painting ur faces with mud and wearing a bandana with camouflage colors so u can fit in with the trees and leafs/+ Etc. u know what u did i dont need to remind u) plz folks stop using the DICtionary to get ur word across..remember u can become American just by completing = required -->resident for 5 years/continuous residency/good moral character..so don be tryin to act all smart ya'll...ya'll know wut me talkin bout mon..dont be snappin ur fringers at me honey!!!

Now I totally understand.. You are such a priggish person.. You need a psychologist. :bonk: By the way, We learned those tiny words not in the 1st grade but during preschool age.. In our country eventhough 3rd world as you said, many children are studying at an early age of 3. I already knew how to spell tiny words and read even english books at that early age. Besides, not all of us played with MUD.. heheheheh! :whistle:

You are such a bitter person who hates the world. I am outta here. It is useless to talk with some kinda clannish person..

I will just stand by my signature.. :jest:

OMG ur such a loser i cant believe i agreed to ur post earlier i thought u were the actual smart person aside these other angry immigrants. if "its useless to talk to some kinda clannish person" what the heck r u doing replying 5 times dude,, not to mention ur posts r mad long or shall i say wicked long since ur trying to sound british LOL. still dude ur such a loser its so sad that u actually have to reply to my silly replies..im really annoying u dude arent I? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! ITS LIKE SIMON SAID ON AMERICAN IDOL " UR pathetic/ UR writing is pathetic ur style is pathetic and ur loser sign is pathetic over all u urself r pathetic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Are you still on about your stuff? Really, all you do is ask questions and then insult people in bad English when you don't like what they have to say. It's truly not very productive.

Amusing, but not productive :) This is where you fire back with a ridiculously immature comment...

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
I agree this is a wonderful board. We have a few idiots here but we still love the board:)

I think if you are doing out of revenge that is rather childish. Seriously. If it bugs you that much contact someone. Learn to stop being so prejudice because love sees no color and so on.

Also stop being offended by what someone post. If it is not the answer you are looking for well then ignore it.

Why add nastiness to it with rude comments. This is an adult board so lets act like it.

Yes and maybe Some Americans talk this way but not all of us. Education is very important and many Americans get frustrated with the *ghetto* talk. It is your choice to talk that way but I found your post hard to comprehend at times with how you wrote it and spelled.

anyway that is my two cents I am out of here

Off Topic...but Cham is your SO in the pic wearing a JM jacket that says "House of Adrenaline" on the back? If he is...Great taste. :thumbs: I have it too..just cause I like it :star:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

I agree this is a wonderful board. We have a few idiots here but we still love the board:)

I think if you are doing out of revenge that is rather childish. Seriously. If it bugs you that much contact someone. Learn to stop being so prejudice because love sees no color and so on.

Also stop being offended by what someone post. If it is not the answer you are looking for well then ignore it.

Why add nastiness to it with rude comments. This is an adult board so lets act like it.

Yes and maybe Some Americans talk this way but not all of us. Education is very important and many Americans get frustrated with the *ghetto* talk. It is your choice to talk that way but I found your post hard to comprehend at times with how you wrote it and spelled.

anyway that is my two cents I am out of here

Off Topic...but Cham is your SO in the pic wearing a JM jacket that says "House of Adrenaline" on the back? If he is...Great taste. :thumbs: I have it too..just cause I like it :star:

how much did u buy it for?

excuse me i didn't think Indians knew how to speak English..maybe ur the white guy in the pic who speaks English..i didn't say anything out of the ordinary for u to judge my entire life,aside marrying Indians ur a shrink too? hmm..im the one who's rude...well i will reply to every rude comment that is directed towards me just as i have applied to u,,if u didn't post ur nasty little ignorant Asian remark i would have never even said anything to u..so the remarks r for people who r asking for them,

"I can't think of a single reason why a normal person would say the things you have in your posts"

what have i said Dr.jekyll or shall i say Dr shrink jerko..i haven't spoken about becoming a cannibal..i haven't spoken about joining the hills have eyes. how they fascinate me and i want to be just like the creatures in the caves..dude if u think what i wrote is not normal then ur not normal..ur not stuck in the Brady bunch r u? see ya!!!! boo YA!!

Sad :no: but I am the Indian who speaks english (BTW what about your Nationality, you seem to be pretty ashamed of it to hide it)... Since my husband is American, he said F*** You (just speaking your language)

I can't be bothered with what that means....

excuse me i didn't think Indians knew how to speak English..maybe ur the white guy in the pic who speaks English..i didn't say anything out of the ordinary for u to judge my entire life,aside marrying Indians ur a shrink too? hmm..im the one who's rude...well i will reply to every rude comment that is directed towards me just as i have applied to u,,if u didn't post ur nasty little ignorant Asian remark i would have never even said anything to u..so the remarks r for people who r asking for them,

"I can't think of a single reason why a normal person would say the things you have in your posts"

what have i said Dr.jekyll or shall i say Dr shrink jerko..i haven't spoken about becoming a cannibal..i haven't spoken about joining the hills have eyes. how they fascinate me and i want to be just like the creatures in the caves..dude if u think what i wrote is not normal then ur not normal..ur not stuck in the Brady bunch r u? see ya!!!! boo YA!!

Sad :no: but I am the Indian who speaks english (BTW what about your Nationality, you seem to be pretty ashamed of it to hide it)... Since my husband is American, he said F*** You (just speaking your language)

I can't be bothered with what that means....

oh ur the indian so i got a message for ya.. my friend told me this penchod benchod ja dafa ho teri ma ney tujey maar nehi dala goray ne tuj say time pass kernay ki leya shadi kehai kameeni kutey.. ur husband said F to me hmm im glad i pissed him off now tell him what my friend said about u?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
oh ur the indian so i got a message for ya.. my friend told me this penchod benchod ja dafa ho teri ma ney tujey maar nehi dala goray ne tuj say time pass kernay ki leya shadi kehai kameeni kutey.. ur husband said F to me hmm im glad i pissed him off now tell him what my friend said about u?

This is ugly - members are abusing each other here :(

Any moderator here, please lock and delete this thread !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
.keep it simple write one line and stick to the topic,

Explain how you know this woman is coming to the USA to have a baby when she is not even here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.