Teacher Mark

Church To Protest At Soldier's Funeral.

91 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

First things first...I know some people are probably thinking about how they can group every single person in Kansas (or the midwest) in with these f*cks. Don't do it.

Now that we've covered that base, I've got a good story that involves them.

I went to the University of Kansas, which is just down the road from these people. I honestly think they thrive off of hatred toward them. It makes them happy when they get reactions out of people. They used to picket a lot at KU because we're known as a pretty liberal campus. When I was first introduced to them, I (like most people) thought I would enjoy cussing them out and calling them names every time I walked or drove by them. But it only made them smile. I'm guessing they annoy the sh!t out of 99.9% of the people on campus.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION:

In my college days though, there wasn't too much I would NOT do. My best friend and I saw they were picketing yet again and had gotten to the point where we really wanted to do something to piss them off. So we came up with an idea....

We both walked up within about 10 feet of their protest and dropped trou and were left standing there in just our underwear. My friend bends over in front of me (yes, he's a male) and we started acting like we were having nasty gay sex and making all kinds of grunting noises..."oh yeah, give it to me harder"..."oh yeah big boy"...etc., etc. The Phelps crew are just staring at us, looking like they're about ready to take their protest banners and stick them up our a$ses. Then a few moments later, I yelled "oh, here it comes!" I faced all the protestors with arms out and shaking my body from side-to-side and started yelling "oh, I'm shooting gay ####### all over you. Oh it feels soooo good!" Then they started yelling at us and telling us we're going to hell. One kid even told me, "you're going to hell you stupid faggot". Yes, they even bring little kids to their protests.

We got what we wanted, which was a reaction out of them. All the passers-by were laughing their asses off, which made the Phelps crew even more angry. Pretty enjoyable. Wish video cameras were more popular back then.

For the record though, my friend and I are both straight as an arrow.

Edited by SKTEAMO

Save Shpat's threads

69-97-116-32-83-104-105-116-32-74-101-110-110

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

^ that was worth taking one for the team! :lol:

There is something severely wrong with those people. I would be curious to know how many of their children actually carry those values into adulthood and are still members of that "church".

There is something severely wrong with those people. I would be curious to know how many of their children actually carry those values into adulthood and are still members of that "church".

And that is the really sad part. Prejudice is something that is taught. And these kids are being taught to hate.

I saw a news program on this one time. The kids would only act like this when they were around their parents. But when their parents were not around, they would play with all other kids.

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
First things first...I know some people are probably thinking about how they can group every single person in Kansas (or the midwest) in with these f*cks. Don't do it.

I went to the University of Kansas, which is just down the road from these people. I honestly think they thrive off of hatred toward them. It makes them happy when they get reactions out of people. They used to picket a lot at KU because we're known as a pretty liberal campus. When I was first introduced to them, I (like most people) thought I would enjoy cussing them out and calling them names every time I walked or drove by them. But it only made them smile. I'm guessing they annoy the sh!t out of 99.9% of the people on campus.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION:

In my college days though, there wasn't too much I would NOT do. My best friend and I saw they were picketing yet again and had gotten to the point where we really wanted to do something to piss them off. So we came up with an idea....

We both walked up within about 10 feet of their protest and dropped trou and were left standing there in just our underwear. My friend bends over in front of me (yes, he's a male) and we started acting like we were having nasty gay sex and making all kinds of grunting noises..."oh yeah, give it to me harder"..."oh yeah big boy"...etc., etc. The Phelps crew are just staring at us, looking like they're about ready to take their protest banners and stick them up our a$ses. Then a few moments later, I yelled "oh, here it comes!" I faced all the protestors with arms out and shaking my body from side-to-side and started yelling "oh, I'm shooting gay ####### all over you. Oh it feels soooo good!" Then they started yelling at us and telling us we're going to hell. One kid even told me, "you're going to hell you stupid faggot". Yes, they even bring little kids to their protests.

We got what we wanted, which was a reaction out of them. All the passers-by were laughing their asses off, which made the Phelps crew even more angry. Pretty enjoyable. Wish video cameras were more popular back then.

you do know KU's nickname is gay U? :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Too many wackos on the left in this country, the ruination of us all. :star:

You don't even make sense?

You think these are LIBERALS acting like this? Did you even read the article?

Go away...you annoyeth me.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

PROCEED WITH CAUTION:

Heard that a time or two.......hundred :lol: 99% of the time I hear it from MU fans.

Save Shpat's threads

PROCEED WITH CAUTION:

Heard that a time or two.......hundred :lol: 99% of the time I hear it from MU fans.

GO MU!!!!!!!! :D

Timeline

PROCEED WITH CAUTION:

i hear it primarily from k-state fans.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
i hear it primarily from k-state fans.

Forgot about them. In my experience, they don't seem nearly as vocal about their hatred toward KU. :lol: Maybe they're purple because they've held it in too long ;)

i've always wondered about their "pack it with purple" advertisement signs. :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Yeah this would be the "EXTREME Religious Right" I think...Who do they support as president, "Satan?" (Sez the Church Lady)

panama17xu.gif texas19sn.gif

pequen4io.jpg

Married January 18, 2006

08 JUN 2006.....AP document recieved :)

09 JUN 2006.....regular EAD approval

14 JUN 2006.....regular EAD recieved in mail

22 JUL 2006......AOS and EAD (?) touched...moving along maybe? :)

21 AUG 2006....Recieved interview letter!

26 SEP 2006.....INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 SEP 2006.....APPROVED WITH FLYING COLORS!

05 OCT 2006....Welcome letter recieved

11 OCT 2006....THE CARD ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!!

15 SEP 2008.....Sent for removal of conditions

24 SEP 2008.....NOA for removal of conditions

10 MAR 2009....Transferred from VSC to CSC

22 MAY 2009.....REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS APPROVED!!!!!! :) Citizenship here we come!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If I remember correctly, 99% of their church membership (which is relatively small) is family members.

These lovely folk picketed our church the day J and I were married. SO glad we had chosen to have our wedding at an alternate site!

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

PROCEED WITH CAUTION:

lol, I'm sure that was funny to watch

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Yeah this would be the "EXTREME Religious Right" I think...Who do they support as president, "Satan?" (Sez the Church Lady)

I consider myself right of center and I can tell you without hesitation that nobody to the right that I know would dare claim these f*ckers.

Save Shpat's threads

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I consider myself right of center and I can tell you without hesitation that nobody to the right that I know would dare claim these f*ckers.

I think only Dante would claim these fools for the 8th circle of hell where they hold the false prophets.