610 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi i just want to know what is touched means and how would I know that

it has been touched?!!? please let me know! cu'z we filed our

K1 March 27 and USCIS received it April 01 they sent NOA1 hard copy April 7

oh! i hope we can receive the NOA2 soon...... :crying:

Kindly let me know guys what is "touched" thank you

Hi Liezl... Chekc out this VJ thread about touches TOUCHES so you would have an idea...

Good luck and hoping for you to get your NOA2 soon! You should be getting it soon, just hang in there!

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Okay April filers, how long after a touch have some people been seeing an approval? We received our first 'real' touch (after the a couple of ones in the May time frame) yesterday - August 6th. I can only assume since they have approved some Aprils already, they are working our case! Now, I wonder if I should call them to see if it's been approved, or wait for the update from case pending to approved, or keep checking my mail box???

Hmm for my case I thought it was an RFE response check up so I never called them to find out until one day there was a NOA2 in my fiancee's mail box. It looks like that ppl who got approval on Aug they have the correct status on USCIS web site. There is no harm to call if you really want to know about it now or you can just wait for few more days to see if they have sent you any hard copy in the mail box. But all I know is according to your timeline they should able to give you an approval within these couple weeks.

So I thought I would of feeling better after got the NOA2 but actually I'm getting more nervous. It took us few days to contact the operator in NVC after we waited for more than a week. I was too panic and forgot to ask for the case number and now I'm just gonna wait for my package 3. It's really stressing me out. I hope I can get this thing done soon so I can move on to my wedding preparation.

April filer we're almost done with this long and tiring waiting NOA2 process so please hang in there! I'm looking forward to hear good news from u guys soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for all o u!

Cheers :star:

Glo

Hi Liezl... Chekc out this VJ thread about touches TOUCHES so you would have an idea...

Good luck and hoping for you to get your NOA2 soon! You should be getting it soon, just hang in there!

Hi hun,

How are you today? Are you getting more nervous now?! I have a good feeling for ur approval is coming soon too!! :thumbs: Keep me posted!!

Glo

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Timeline
Hi hun,

How are you today? Are you getting more nervous now?! I have a good feeling for ur approval is coming soon too!! :thumbs: Keep me posted!!

Glo

I am getting way too excited and I can't explain why hahaha! I should be fine hahaha yes the last time I check my self I think I am still doing great just that I can't take my eyes off away from Igor's list and USCIS page hahahaha

I get too high when ever I see NOA2 from CSC ahahaha I don't understand my self anymore hahahahaha

Thanks for asking Glo... I'm glad you're done waiting for NOA2 and you are moving on towards the next step, and soon you will be with the love of your life yaaaayyyy Happy for you! Yes will keep you posted... I just can't wait haha...

Keep us posted too and best of luck on your upcoming medical and interviewwww...

Edited by jeffcloe

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi hun,

Glo

I am getting way too excited and I can't explain why hahaha! I should be fine hahaha yes the last time I check my self I think I am still doing great just that I can't take my eyes off away from Igor's list and USCIS page hahahaha

I get too high when ever I see NOA2 from CSC ahahaha I don't understand my self anymore hahahahaha

Thanks for asking Glo... I'm glad you're done waiting for NOA2 and you are moving on towards the next step, and soon you will be with the love of your life yaaaayyyy Happy for you! Yes will keep you posted... I just can't wait haha...

Keep us posted too and best of luck on your upcoming medical and interviewwww...

crying.gif..Sis, what symptoms are you trying to show? :P Yes, it's a happy feeling to know someone gets approved. We all are wishing for the good of everyone of us here.

Thanks MaxineandMicheal, if not for your post I won't have any thought of checking USCIS. My Michael (fiance') still doesn't know anything about this touch for he's still sleeping after a night shift work. Am alone rejoicing here, can't wait to here for an RFE or NOA2 :rofl:

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Timeline
Hi hun,

Glo

crying.gif..Sis, what symptoms are you trying to show? :P Yes, it's a happy feeling to know someone gets approved. We all are wishing for the good of everyone of us here.

Thanks MaxineandMicheal, if not for your post I won't have any thought of checking USCIS. My Michael (fiance') still doesn't know anything about this touch for he's still sleeping after a night shift work. Am alone rejoicing here, can't wait to here for an RFE or NOA2 :rofl:

Sis I don't know what is really happening to me, I just want to see my fiance` soooonnnnnn!!! And I feel so happy for everyone getting touches or NOA2 because it's a sign that there is progress hahahahaha!!! Therefore if there is progress, they will soon work on our case hahahaha I AM JUST SO HAPPY FOR THIS PROGRESS GOING ON AT CSC hahahahaha CHEERSSSS everyone! We all have to be happy hahahaha! :dance:

Edited by jeffcloe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
The only time i've seen this email is when they've returned an entire petition for not having either the correct funds... wrong address on the check (VSC only tho)... wrong amount on check or missing forms or something to that effect. From what I remember, it took quite a while to be notified in those cases as well. Sorry, I certainly hope that's not the case here.

My check was cashed, and was for the amount $455.00, which is the fee listed on the website. Not too sure what you mean by wrong address on the check, but my personal address matches my home address, and matches the address I used on all my documents.

I called again today, and finally reached the "second" tier of folks, being passed up to an Officer. She informed me that my petition had not been rejected, but that she was unsure what had been returned to the California Service Center. She said that according to the computer system, the petition had been assigned a receipt number and was still pending.

So I am hopeful that the returned mail was just my NOA1. She told me that if they had sent the entire petition back, the case would show up as rejected. (of course someone could have entered data wrong, or failed to enter data, after all it took them 3 months to tell me that something had been returned to their office).

Still hopeful, but not terribly impressed with our government. :whistle:

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Denver CO

Date Filed : 2008-12-04

NOA Date : 2008-12-11

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-01-06

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Timeline

Oh, and my timeline matches almost perfectly AllRightsReserved. They received my petition 4/15. The officer told me today that my Notice of Action 1 was sent on 4/16. I was touched 5/01. And I was touched again 8/06 (though this seems to be because of the email sent to me yesterday).

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

RFE(s) :

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Timeline
The only time i've seen this email is when they've returned an entire petition for not having either the correct funds... wrong address on the check (VSC only tho)... wrong amount on check or missing forms or something to that effect. From what I remember, it took quite a while to be notified in those cases as well. Sorry, I certainly hope that's not the case here.

My check was cashed, and was for the amount $455.00, which is the fee listed on the website. Not too sure what you mean by wrong address on the check, but my personal address matches my home address, and matches the address I used on all my documents.

I called again today, and finally reached the "second" tier of folks, being passed up to an Officer. She informed me that my petition had not been rejected, but that she was unsure what had been returned to the California Service Center. She said that according to the computer system, the petition had been assigned a receipt number and was still pending.

So I am hopeful that the returned mail was just my NOA1. She told me that if they had sent the entire petition back, the case would show up as rejected. (of course someone could have entered data wrong, or failed to enter data, after all it took them 3 months to tell me that something had been returned to their office).

I am also hoping that the returned mail was just your NOA1... I have never read a post like this.. You said your check was cashed so definitely your case is not rejected (I think so)... Good luck... I wish I could give a better explanation but I am just also starting to learn matters about K1 visa.

Filed: Timeline

They never showed mine as being "touched" once. They just send my NoA2 to me with no previous info on my case status since the NoA1. You should be getting yours soon.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Tokyo, Japan

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-04

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2008-08-11

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-08-28

Packet 4 Received : 2008-09-26

Interview Date : 2008-10-14 Submit Review

Visa Received : 2008-10-20

US Entry : 2008-1-30

Marriage : 2009-02-28

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 117 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 188 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Employment Authorization Document

Event Date

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2009-04-24

NOA Date : 2009-05-12

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-06-01

Approved Date : 2009-06-10

Date Card Received :

Comments : Fast. Very fast.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your EAD was approved in 47 days.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

NOA1 is I-797 NOTICE OF ACTION. Sounds like someone entered the wrong data (returned your document I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E))into the database. What a surprise. :blink: I'm not impressed either. I really hope that's the case and that you moving right along now.

just fyi... was speaking of the address on the personal check not matching the petitioner's home address. VSC seems to have a problem with that. ;)

timeline.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

NOA1 is I-797 NOTICE OF ACTION. Sounds like someone entered the wrong data (returned your document I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E))into the database. What a surprise. :blink: I'm not impressed either. I really hope that's the case and that you moving right along now.

just fyi... was speaking of the address on the personal check not matching the petitioner's home address. VSC seems to have a problem with that. ;)

i hope everything just goes right good luck

Timeline

i hope everything just goes right good luck

i m not good at this but can someone tell me how my case looks like with my timeline or if i will have some good news soon thank you to every one and god bless the april filers

Timeline

That's hard to answer.....

Based on the appearance that CSC has begun to adjudicate April petitions, it seems as though we could get our NOA2 in the next month. But there are still 30+ people each in March and Febraury (of people who filled out their timeleines on this website) who have not recieved their NOA2's. So if you are not in the first "wave" of April approvals, then it could be any time after that, up to 2 months later. At which point you will want to call and get an update on your case.

Good luck!!!!! I hope nobody here gets delayed too terribly, and we all get our NOA2's ASAP.

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

RFE(s) :

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Timeline
That's hard to answer.....

Based on the appearance that CSC has begun to adjudicate April petitions, it seems as though we could get our NOA2 in the next month. But there are still 30+ people each in March and Febraury (of people who filled out their timeleines on this website) who have not recieved their NOA2's. So if you are not in the first "wave" of April approvals, then it could be any time after that, up to 2 months later. At which point you will want to call and get an update on your case.

Good luck!!!!! I hope nobody here gets delayed too terribly, and we all get our NOA2's ASAP.

thank you robert m and good luck with your case too thanks god bless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.