April 08 CSC filers

610 posts in this topic

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

RobertJay, I'm crossing my fingers for you too, good luck...

I am just wondering, is there any April filers here who hired a lawyer? I just want to know, thanks...

I also want to know if any one here have been preparing now all the possible documents that you can use as an evidence? Please share your preparations, thanks.

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

jeffcloe,

I did not hire an attorney, but had a company called Nevesta International fill out my paperwork then I just sent it in.

The reason I used Nevesta was they could communicate with her in her native language and that has helped very much and they did all the translation of documents from Russian to English. My opinion is, that the only time a Immigration attorney is needed is when you know you will have issues during your K-1/K-3. If no issues and your filing is straight up with no complications none is needed. I used Nevesta because they were very good with filling out the paper work right the first time and did not miss anything. I am not so sure, if I had done it myself.

I am getting ready to send Oksana her I-134. Along with this I will send more evidence of our relationship that has accumulated since our filing ... ie... phone records, E amails, Western Union transfers.

When it comes time for Oksanas interview, Nevesta will prep her for the questions that they will ask. There will be no misunderstandings because they will be speaking her native language. Oksana is very early in speaking English, but writes and reads it very well. The fee was $595.00, which for me is worth getting things done right :thumbs:

Oksana is very happy with the people that I have hired and is most comfortable with the process. There help has given her great confidence in this whole process.

This was me and I am sure that many people have went in other directions than my own.

Do what works for you and will get you the end results that you desire.

Best Regards & luck to you,

robertjay

Timeline
I am getting ready to send Oksana her I-134. Along with this I will send more evidence of our relationship that has accumulated since our filing ... ie... phone records, E amails, Western Union transfers.

Thanks for the response... For sure once our NOA2 comes we will need to wait for our lawyer to send it to us and he will be the one who will again fill up the I-134 for fiance` but you gave me an idea to show it now to fiance` so he can familiarize him self about the form, thanks for that idea.

Have you tried using skype to call Oksana? We want to try it, will it print the call history? Thanks...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

Have never used Skype, but if you do a search here you will find people who do. I have heard good things about it.

I have been using Vontage for my long distance for over two years. I have 5 grown children and only one lives here in my city. So I am able to talk to the others as long as I want for $24.99 a month.

For calls to Uzbekistan the rate is .12 a minute and I get copies of all my phone records and pay my bill on line.

Regards,

robertjay

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I am just wondering, is there any April filers here who hired a lawyer? I just want to know, thanks...

I also want to know if any one here have been preparing now all the possible documents that you can use as an evidence? Please share your preparations, thanks.

Hi JeffCloe, we didn't hire a lawyer and we did all the paperworks by ourselves. We got one RFE on Jun 30 and the story you can check it from my past post. I was trying to find the list for what we need to prepare on this forum too but I couldn't find. So I've asked some of girls who filed it before and they have listed it out for me roughly and I can share mine with you :innocent: ,

1. I-134 prepared by your fiance, got it notarized and sent it to you (also follow the instruction on I-134, they may need the company letter from your fiance to prove how much he earns)

2. Proof of on-going relationship (similar to the Proof of having met in the past 2 years). but this time, u dig out more info like pics (better to have more with your own friends, family members of each other to prove u guys relationship are open between them) , emails, letters, telephone records etc etc to show that you 2 have a genuine relationship

3. Ask your fiance to mail you his W-2/ Tax Return. You may note that they wont ask for this item in Packet 3 but they do need it. So remember to prepare it !!

Prepare for those and correct me if I have missed anything here. Try not to stress yourself out as you have your lawyer to assist you for the documents. I'm sure everything will be fine.

So now they're approving end of Mar filer, my guess the touched I got was the checking after they received my RFE response. I'm trying to be patient. I know our time is coming soon. Keep our hopes up and fingers crossed for everyone here! :whistle:

Good luck Apr filer for our journey ride! Hang in there! :thumbs:

Glo

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Hi JeffCloe, we didn't hire a lawyer and we did all the paperworks by ourselves. We got one RFE on Jun 30 and the story you can check it from my past post. I was trying to find the list for what we need to prepare on this forum too but I couldn't find. So I've asked some of girls who filed it before and they have listed it out for me roughly and I can share mine with you :innocent: ,

1. I-134 prepared by your fiance, got it notarized and sent it to you (also follow the instruction on I-134, they may need the company letter from your fiance to prove how much he earns)

2. Proof of on-going relationship (similar to the Proof of having met in the past 2 years). but this time, u dig out more info like pics (better to have more with your own friends, family members of each other to prove u guys relationship are open between them) , emails, letters, telephone records etc etc to show that you 2 have a genuine relationship

3. Ask your fiance to mail you his W-2/ Tax Return. You may note that they wont ask for this item in Packet 3 but they do need it. So remember to prepare it !!

Prepare for those and correct me if I have missed anything here. Try not to stress yourself out as you have your lawyer to assist you for the documents. I'm sure everything will be fine.

So now they're approving end of Mar filer, my guess the touched I got was the checking after they received my RFE response. I'm trying to be patient. I know our time is coming soon. Keep our hopes up and fingers crossed for everyone here! :whistle:

Glo

Hey hun I just found the link about what we need to prepare, they do have a list here, guess I just overlooked.... :unsure: Scroll down to the bottm and it said "What to send to your fiance(e) once the I-129F is approved (Receive NOA2)" --->Click Here

Good Luck!

Glo

Edited by GloAndCole

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

hi everybody! to answer to question, we did not use a lawyer. we are #161 on igor's list as of today- we filed on april 28 so we're at the end of the pack. maaaayyyyyybeeee one more month til the NOA2????????

4.25.08: sent K-1 application

4.28.08: NOA1

5.14.08: touched

9.25.08: touched

9.26.08: touched

9.26.08: NOA2

10.2.08: at NVC, letter says our application will be sent to Guayaquil in one week

10.9.08: spoke with consulate, they have our case

10.13.08: Doctor's appointment

10.20.08: Interview READ THE REVIEWS!

10.30.08: entry: Los Angeles

11.12.08: marriage

11.25.08: applied for Social Security card. READ THE vj GUIDE!

12.3.08: packet and letter for interview arrived at fiance's mail in Ecuador- for 10.20 interview! ha ha!

12.5.08: received SS card in mail

1.9.09: sent AOS/EAD/AP applications

2.10.09: Biometrics appt, Sacramento CA

3.15.09: AP recieved in mail

3.26.09: EAD recieved in mail

3.26.09: AOS interview, Sacramento, CA

4.09.09: Permanent Resident card received in mail

3.11.11: Mailed I-751 to CSC

3.14.11: I-751 received by CSC per USPS tracking

3.14.11: NOA date (received in mail on 3.19) one year extension

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi to everyone!!!

I was just thinking about how everyone must be keeping themselves busy to pass the time and wondering if you wanted to share with all of us what you are doing? Did you start a new hobby, excercise more, read more, etc. Just curious, if anyone wants to share.

For myself I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by!! I have 3 kids and have been kept quite busy with their activites and summer events. And I started reading again to keep from getting to lonely at night. I am so glad summer is going by quickly.

I live in Wisconsin, so this spring when the corn was planted, I said to myself, by the time this corn is full grown and ready for harvest, hopefully (fingers crossed) Marcos will be close to coming home. And know what? TODAY I noticed the corn tasseling!!! :dance:

I'm hoping to hear something within the next month and have him home by elections :whistle:

I can't wait!! I am getting anxious!! :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi to everyone!!!

I was just thinking about how everyone must be keeping themselves busy to pass the time and wondering if you wanted to share with all of us what you are doing? Did you start a new hobby, excercise more, read more, etc. Just curious, if anyone wants to share.

For myself I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by!! I have 3 kids and have been kept quite busy with their activites and summer events. And I started reading again to keep from getting to lonely at night. I am so glad summer is going by quickly.

I live in Wisconsin, so this spring when the corn was planted, I said to myself, by the time this corn is full grown and ready for harvest, hopefully (fingers crossed) Marcos will be close to coming home. And know what? TODAY I noticed the corn tasseling!!! :dance:

I'm hoping to hear something within the next month and have him home by elections :whistle:

I can't wait!! I am getting anxious!! :D

Hello all! I keep myself busy with my 2 girls here. I make sure I keep my hands on to them. I am also taking the chance of reviewing for my US licensure exam while on the wait though I admit that my mind is preoccupied by this NOA2. :lol: And this Igor's list, like I keep checking on lottery numbers and wish I win the jackpot. :rofl: Ohhh by the way, there got march filers approved last July 28...keep going CSC!!!!! For sure once one April filer here gets approved, we'll all be going gaga, haha!

Ooopppsss, would love to have some corn please? :pop:

Best regards to everyone here.

Edited by AllRightsReserved

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Hiya guys! We're one of the Apr filer too! From their speedy approval for Mar filer, our time is coming soon. We've got 2 touched these 2 days and it makes me soooo nervous. Everyday I wake up the first thing to do is check up status! omg its so addicting....trying to be patient now.

keeping my finger crossed.....for everybody like me and hopefully all of us can get our approval soon!!!! :innocent:

:dance: this is exciting, keep us posted I am wishing and hoping you'll get your NOA2 the next few days... yaaaaaaayyyyyy

Count us in guys...Good luck to all...

04-09-2012-------------------- Sent N-400y date: 04/11/12)

05-11-2012-------------------- Biometric Letter received!

04-16-2012-------------------- NOA received (Priority date:04/11/12)

05-25-2012-------------------- Early Biometric !!!!(05-31-12--- Biometric Appnt.)

05-30-2012---------------------Placed in Lined for Interview Scheduling!!!

06-29-2012---------------------N-400 Notification,Scheduled for Interview!

07-05-2012---------------------Interview Letter received!

07-30-2012---------------------Interview! APPROVED!!!!

08-08-2012---------------------Oath Letter recieved!

08-15-2012---------------------Oath Ceremony!!!!

Glo

Hi Glo and Cole!

We did hire attrny for our petition.

Good luck.

04-09-2012-------------------- Sent N-400y date: 04/11/12)

05-11-2012-------------------- Biometric Letter received!

04-16-2012-------------------- NOA received (Priority date:04/11/12)

05-25-2012-------------------- Early Biometric !!!!(05-31-12--- Biometric Appnt.)

05-30-2012---------------------Placed in Lined for Interview Scheduling!!!

06-29-2012---------------------N-400 Notification,Scheduled for Interview!

07-05-2012---------------------Interview Letter received!

07-30-2012---------------------Interview! APPROVED!!!!

08-08-2012---------------------Oath Letter recieved!

08-15-2012---------------------Oath Ceremony!!!!

Timeline
Hey hun I just found the link about what we need to prepare, they do have a list here, guess I just overlooked.... :unsure: Scroll down to the bottm and it said "What to send to your fiance(e) once the I-129F is approved (Receive NOA2)" --->Click Here

Thanks GloeAndCole wow there's so much more for all of us here yaaayyyyy I keep reading but it's just that my mind is way too excited for NOA2 hahaha!

Good Luck to all of us...

Timeline
Hi Glo and Cole!

We did hire attrny for our petition.

Good luck.

Hi Mitchamy, we hired a lawyer too... hope everything will be fine for us, been reading about hiring a lawyer since we started filing and they say (and it's true) that it makes the process a little slower since we have to settle everything first to our lawyer and that's the time our lawyer will file... but no bitterness here, I'm just glad everything is doing well with CSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.