Rocketta

Fancy some cake?

201 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

I mean just look at my sig, how can I not think Arab men are just cutest! Their olive skin, dark curly hair. :)

So ladies why do you think your ARAB husband are hot?

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

takes a ringside seat to beat the rush :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:rofl:

That's right!

50 of us MENA women and Men can start this thread and flood this board VW. U don't have as much time as I do to kill this summer so stop pushing us out biooooooatch!!! :ranting::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
Reported

:thumbs:

Riyad_fun-4.jpg

Look at those nice dark brown eyes and curly hair. Isn't he just handsome? :luv:

Edited by Rocketta

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
takes a ringside seat to beat the rush :pop:

I left my popcorn over yonder...yours got extra butter?

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
:rofl:

That's right!

50 of us MENA women and Men can start this thread and flood this board VW. U don't have as much time as I do to kill this summer so stop pushing us out biooooooatch!!! :ranting::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest:

omg did you just call vw a #######?

Yes, she did. I never did that. Reported.

You are dealing with one pissed off Arab now, missy Olivia.

Timeline
:rofl: charles hi

I was thinking about you today,,I layed down my stiff 30 footer and what comes to mind.....mine is bigger then yours AND more accurate.

My husband dont have olive skin. His hair isn't curly. The reason I love him is inside. (L)

jj

That's ok as long as it involves love! (L)

truth be told my hubby loves to straighten his hair.... I try to tell him curly is better but he doesn't belive me. :P

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm gonna start my own thread about my HOT computer geek husband just to join in on the fun!

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well I need to take a break from VJ & VW. :whistle: Have fun ladies and Rocketta have fun with the headache VW brings and the PM's you'll be getting about her. Remember Report and Ignore! That is till you compromise your thread title and get pushed out.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png