52 posts in this topic

My heart goes out to you (F) ... it must be very frustrating to have waited so long and then get another set back like that :( .. you are probably barely hanging by the end of the rope but pls never give up, pls do try calling again you might get a different answer as others have stated.

Let me share this message i received long time ago from a friend:

"Do you know that the darkest hour is the hour before sunrise?

So when you feel that you are at your darkest moment, you may

be just a moment away from your sunrise."

Night may come, there may be storms sometimes but the sun will always rise and shine... and it will soon shine for you... when it does, it will be most beautiful and it will be sweetest.

Stay strong and never lose hope. This too shall pass.

You are in my prayers. (F)(F)(F)

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sara, I don't even know what to say other than I'm so sorry they said that to you. Hopefully as others have mentioned it was just another uscis employee spouting off their canned response of "6 months". I look here every day for your post saying you''re finally approved and every day my heart goes out to you when I don't see it.

dbears, your post is very touching. nice

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: Timeline

Goodness, darling. I am so sorry to hear that you received such awful news today. I know I'm more of a lurker, rather than a poster, but I have to echo the sentiments of others who say they've been hoping to see your "NOA2 Received!" post whenever you've done so on the forum. All I can say is.. that this is absolutely horrible. Don't give up five minutes before the miracle - I know it's hard, but don't give up and do try calling one more time. I really hope that this won't take another six months for you. You've waited so long already. :(

The only doom that's looming is you loving me to death,

So I'll give you a sec to catch your breath.

Sara...

I've been thinking about this and I really really suggest going to visit Perviz....

Let's say you get your NOA2 in the next few months...you move onto the next step and by interview time you haven't seen him in almost 2 years....

I would go and collect some more relationship evidence to prepare for the interview hon.

(F) I wish you so much luck!!!

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i want to thank each and every one of u for ur responses they have helped me so much today......at first i lost it ......completely......then i called perviz and talked to him......that really helped......alot.......but the support u are giving me has meant the world to me and made such a difference in how im feeling u have no idea........we have decided to put off any decision about me going to india until after im back from calif on the 18th there are a few reasons one i dont finish school until the fall two we are pretty sure no i take that back we are positive if i go there we will be applying for direct counselor marraige visa.........there are many things to consider before taking that step i came so close to getting on a plane today for india .........with out thinking of the consequence of it im so very lucky i have a guy that uses his head when a crises comes and loves me not matter how weepy i am lol and friends such as u that give me the emotional uplift that was so greatly needed today.....may God bless all of u that are waiting with fast and problem free journeys and to those of u that have finished ur journey may God bless u always in everything u do in life......thank you

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am so very sorry Sara, keeping in in my thoughts (F)

Laurence

10/15/2007 NOA1

04/29/2008 RFE by email

05/03/2008 RFE hard copy received

Reply to RFE sent 05/05/2008

RFE received at CSC 05/06/2008

NOA2 05/15/2008

NOA2 hard copy 05/19/2008

Packet 3 received 06/09/2008

Packet 3 completed and sent 06/10/2008

Medical 06/11/2008

Packet 3 received @ Embassy 06/12/2008

Packet 4 07/03/2008

Interview 07/17/2008

POE 07/31/2008

Wedding 08/08/2008

Sara sweetheart I'm so sorry. Sending you prayers and good vibes. Maybe the operator just saw that your case WAS in name checks and gave you the standard lines. We know these people on the phones are incapable of looking at data and sensibly processing it. I think its time to re-write to your representatives again, copying in the CSC also. This time include more info about the way you have been treated. They should be talking to you by now and giving you the information you need so that you and Perviz can make decisions about how to move forward with your lives. Maybe copy in some local action groups and the media too. Ok so we all understand that sometimes name checks have to be done ... but a years worth? I'm so sorry this is happening to you hun.

lots of love xxx

I-129F

12.03.08 ~ NOA1

12.05.08 ~ NOA2

06.06.08 ~ Packet 3

18.06.08 ~ Packet 4

25.06.08 ~ Medical

11.07.08 ~ Interview - Approved!

22.07.08 ~ POE Atlanta

K1 = 3months, 29days

AOS

07.11.08 ~ NOA 1 - AOS, EAD, AP

24.11.08 ~ Transferred to CSC

28.11.08 ~ Biometrics

31.12.08 ~ EAD/AP Approved :)

23.03.09 ~ RFE

06.04.09 ~ RFE response delivered to CSC

22.04.09 ~ Card production ordered

01.05.09 ~ Conditional GC arrived in the mail

Permanent Residence = 5months, 15days

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I called USCIS a couple of times during the process and unless you ask them a question that they have a scripted answer for, you just get the closest answer they have. Unfortunately, they seem to employ a bunch of mindless numpties there who couldn't give a sh*t about what we are going through without our loved ones. There's no compassion at all.

I would try calling one more time to see if you MAYBE get a different answer, but it strikes me that you got the 6 month standard processing line. If you get the same reply then I would have your congressman get involved because this is frankly insane that you are being forced to wait so long with no clue as to why. you deserve answers....not scripted responses that are not case specific.

Good luck Sara, my thoughts are with you *hug*

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

Oh hun - I can't believe they are still filling you with BS.

I think a visit is defo a good idea - I think you and Perviz really need some time together for you - I know it will be hard to leave and I know you are trying to avoid that but sometimes a hug helps heal wounds and makes you stronger to fight another day. Only you know when the best time would be for that though :)

And like someone else suggested - it might be worth giving them another call - I know you feel like it is all you have done and that you aren't getting anywhere but a different answer might make you feel a bit better if nothing else.

And pull out all the stops - write letters to the media, to your congressman, to anyone who will listen. I wish there was something we could all do to help you :(

*mahoosive hugs*

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Sara,

We are really sad to hear this news. Is 6 months is th wrost case scenario and that it could happen sooner?

Still, I can't even imagine what you're feeling right now!!

I hope you get over this soon.

R

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Timeline
Im sorry

have u guys thought about B2 visa yet.

i will pray for u guys :o

yes we have thought about it and he even prepared to try for it at one point but his brother and father live in the USA and now he is engaged to USA citizen so probably would not get it he would be considered too big of a risk of not returning and trying to go past the immigration process............

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Sara, doesn't India have the 6 month rule for the DCF???

As far as your thanks for all the support... all i've got to say is 'What goes around...comes around'.

I, forone, will be here offering my support until you are through this crazy process. I'm quite sure i'm not alone in that. ;)

Stay strong!

timeline.jpg

Timeline
Sara, doesn't India have the 6 month rule for the DCF???

As far as your thanks for all the support... all i've got to say is 'What goes around...comes around'.

I, forone, will be here offering my support until you are through this crazy process. I'm quite sure i'm not alone in that. ;)

Stay strong!

thank you ........

as for india i have heard it is like three months now but what perviz is concerned about is we have not even gotten permission to APPLY for fiance visa so he is afraid that if we marry in india they will pull the same same or worse.....really its a very confusing time for us right now and we are mulling over moving to egypt......the laws there for usa persons are pretty easy and he could get a job there pretty easy as well ........all we know that is fact is that this process is not going to make us separate.....if the USA will not allow us there are other options......... kind of sad when u have to think of leaving ur own country because of wanting to marry someone from another country :whistle: i wonder what would happen if all people in the USA had to go thru what we do to just get married :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.