Igor Brukker

This is crazy

41 posts in this topic

I think I kinda have to agree with Joey on this. Vermont was processing those approvals sooooooo fast so the NOA1 date on all those approvals was after March 6. Now...they have to go back and re-process those cases since most of them will be re-called for the futher security checks. The reason CSC/Texas is still moving is because they are just now processing cases that have a NOA1 receipt BEFORE March 6.

I hope this makes sense......I am sure they will begin processing these cases soon but if you put things into perspective, Vermont folks are now in the same waiting timeline as CSC folks........which I think is only fair............(I am sorry...don't shoot me!!!!!!!) :blush:

Really though....one processing center should not be any faster than the next because there is not any equitibility in that..........

Sorry guys............. :(

Sorry, I have to agree too. Vermont has been the one service center that flies the petitions through while everyone else at the service center wait for weeks and weeks. Everything should really be the same across the board at the centers.

The problem though from much that I have read is in administration.....that is not VSC's problem. Service centers believe it or not.....do have different ways of doing things.....that is where the problem lays. Plus there has been 'fraud ring busts' in California etc.....it all contributes. To be glad this is happening to those going through VSC just so it puts them in line with the other service centers is pretty fcuked up reasoning if you ask me....and I have never been so disappointed in my life to hear that coming from other members. You guys should be ashamed.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I kinda have to agree with Joey on this. Vermont was processing those approvals sooooooo fast so the NOA1 date on all those approvals was after March 6. Now...they have to go back and re-process those cases since most of them will be re-called for the futher security checks. The reason CSC/Texas is still moving is because they are just now processing cases that have a NOA1 receipt BEFORE March 6.

I hope this makes sense......I am sure they will begin processing these cases soon but if you put things into perspective, Vermont folks are now in the same waiting timeline as CSC folks........which I think is only fair............(I am sorry...don't shoot me!!!!!!!) :blush:

Really though....one processing center should not be any faster than the next because there is not any equitibility in that..........

Sorry, I have to agree too. Vermont has been the one service center that flies the petitions through while everyone else at the service center wait for weeks and weeks. Everything should really be the same across the board at the centers.

The problem though from much that I have read is in administration.....that is not VSC's problem. Service centers believe it or not.....do have different ways of doing things.....that is where the problem lays. Plus there has been 'fraud ring busts' in California etc.....it all contributes. To be glad this is happening to those going through VSC just so it puts them in line with the other service centers is pretty fcuked up reasoning if you ask me....and I have never been so disappointed in my life to hear that coming from other members. You guys should be ashamed.

I agree.

Thank you! I absolutely agree with that!! e035.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree with aussiewench on this one for sure. It is not thier fault that the SC they were assigned was working faster. Perhaps the other SCs should look at VSC & model themselves accordingly. Hell if I could have got ours switched to VSC, I would have done it.

Rooster

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I dont understand why USCIS can't just be the same at all 3 of their service centers.. We all fall under the same laws of the U.S... so we should all be checked as others would... dangit, they just need ONE big huge center that follows all the same rules and has the same waiting times... But... well Seems like Nebraska has come to a halt? Of course it has to happen just 4 days before my expected NOA2 date...

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I do not think that you would have said that if your SC was Vermont. I sympathize with everyone on this journey. We need the support from everyone on this forum and not their animosity. We are not crabs in the barrell. Do not hope that someone else will not get their visa before you do. It is counterproductive. No matter when someone gets their visa; it is still entirely too long to be away from their loved one. I wouldnt wish that pain on anyone.

K-1 Journey

3/09/06 K-1 petition sent to Vermont

3/22/06 NOA1 received

4/17/06 NOA2 Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/21/06 NVC received/ Sent to Paris

5/06 returned to NVC, je ne sais pas pour quoi

7/6/06 IMBRA RFE

7/11/06 RFE received at VSC

8/18/06 NOA 2 Reapproved!!!!!!

9/12/06 Packet 3 arrived

9/22/06 Packet 3 sent

10/28/06 Packet 4

11/29/06 Interview/ APPROVED!!!!!

12/05/06 US arrival JFK POE

AOS/EAD Journey

12/19/06 SSN applied for

1/20/07 SSN card received in mail

1/23/07 Civil Ceremony

4/3/07 I-485 and I-765 sent

4/11/07 NOA1 received

6/15/2007 EAD production of card

6/24/2007 EAD received

6/27/2007 AOS approved!!!!

7/2/2007 Green Card Received!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/14/07 Baby Arrives 7:44pm

11/03/07 "It's a Family Affair" wedding

I-751

4/28/09 mailed to Vermont

5/11/09 receipt letter, I-751 received by VSC

6/12/09 biometrics Baltimore

8/4/09 approval letter

8/11/09 email, card will be sent within 30 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HOLD UP...WAIT A MINUTE ..........RELAX!!! :unsure:

I never implied that I was happy that they started slowing things down at Vermont. In fact, I feel the exact opposite. As a matter of fact, I have a very dear friend that just went through Vermont and I was very happy that she got her approval fast.

What I WAS saying........if that if US has 4 service centers, there should be equitibility at all of them. If there was consistancy in timelines, this IMBRA recall would possibly NOT be happening for those poor folks out of Vermont. In fact, I feel extremely sad about the recall because my friend just may be affected.

I think it is constitutionally unfair that one service center that does have high-fraud cases (like you indicated Aussie) processing all of the cases from Texas. Hence causing all the poor folks that have to submit to Texas and California to be delayed while Vermont screams through the system..........

Is that any one persons fault???.........NO!!!!!!

Am I happy that they stopped processing?????...NO!!!!!

I was just saying that I think this delay will bring everyone into the same timelines and I feel that is only fair......It should of been like that from the beginning.

So...I hope this calms everyone down..........I am not trying to hurt and angry anyone........... :huh:

I never implied that I was happy that they started slowing things down at Vermont. In fact, I feel the exact opposite. As a matter of fact, I have a very dear friend that just went through Vermont and I was very happy that she got her approval fast.

What I WAS saying........if that if US has 4 service centers, there should be equitibility at all of them. If there was consistancy in timelines, this IMBRA recall would possibly NOT be happening for those poor folks out of Vermont. In fact, I feel extremely sad about the recall because my friend just may be affected.

I think it is constitutionally unfair that one service center that does have high-fraud cases (like you indicated Aussie) processing all of the cases from Texas. Hence causing all the poor folks that have to submit to Texas and California to be delayed while Vermont screams through the system..........

I was just saying that I think this delay will bring everyone into the same timelines and I feel that is only fair......It should of been like that from the beginning.

AND YES.....No Matter what timeline........It is hard to be away from your loved one for any amount of time. That is why I feel that one person should not have preferencial treatment just because they happen to be lucky enough to live in the area that submits to Vermont. And No.......I would feel no differently if I happened to live in the Vermont Region because I would feel really sad for those folks waiting in all the other locations......If the cases were banked into one area and processed at the same timeline, this would make more sense and be a more equitable process.

So...I hope this calms everyone down..........I am not trying to hurt and angry anyone........... :huh:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

AND YES.....No Matter what timeline........It is hard to be away from your loved one for any amount of time. That is why I feel that one person should not have preferencial treatment just because they happen to be lucky enough to live in the area that submits to Vermont. And No.......I would feel no differently if I happened to live in the Vermont Region because I would feel really sad for those folks waiting in all the other locations......If the cases were banked into one area and processed at the same timeline, this would make more sense and be a more equitable process.

kim...being a person a that filled in Vermont i would say that i agree with you!!!!!

i think it is fair for everyone to have a the same waitting time frame...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline

I agree. People in the North East who happened to have to file at Vermont have no control over the fact that the VSC is quicker than the others. So the "they're only getting what they deserve for getting processed so quickly" mentality is pretty unfair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/27/2006: Arrival in NYC! -- I-94/EAD stamp in passport

8/08/2006: Applied for Social Security Card

8/18/2006: Social Security Card arrives

8/25/2006: WEDDING!

AOS...

9/11/2006: Appointment with Civil Surgeon for vaccination supplement

9/18/2006: Mailed AOS and renewal EAD applications to Chicago

10/2/2006: NOA1's for AOS and EAD applications

10/13/2006: Biometrics taken

10/14/2006: NOA -- case transferred to CSC

10/30/2006: AOS approved without interview, greencard will be sent! :)

11/04/2006: Greencard arrives in the mail! :-D

... No more USCIS for two whole years! ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree. People in the North East who happened to have to file at Vermont have no control over the fact that the VSC is quicker than the others. So the "they're only getting what they deserve for getting processed so quickly" mentality is pretty unfair.

no one ever said that the people in Vermont are "getting what they deserve"..i filled in Vermont and have to agree with kim and others...it isn't fair that they have to wait longet then the people on the east coast...how would everyone else feel if they had to wait?? i am sure you would be pissed as well filling and waiting 3 MONTHS till you get your NOA2...while people who file after you on the east coast are getting theres in like a month...just think about being on the other side of the coin before you get a pissy..

July 06/06.............. Thanks God everything is ready and my baby finally mailed I-129f

July 17/06.............. Check was cashed

July 18/06.............. Thx God we got our NOA1 from CSC

Sep 20/06............... Thx God! NOA2 date

Sep 21/06............... touched; got 5 approval emails! thank you Lord!

Sep 26/06............... mon amour got NOA2

Oct 18/06............... My baby got the letter from NVC

Oct 24/06............... Oh, Lord, You are so great! got our packet 3 today!!! yupi!!! early bday present!!!

Oct 30/06............... Mailing away my DS-156, thank you for your blessings, God

Nov 01/06............... Medical @ 8am

Dec 14/06............... My baby got packet 4

Jan 06/07............... We requested our Interview to be scheduled for January 22nd! my baby's bday! and he will be allowed 2b inside with me!! wow!

Jan 22/07............... VISA APPROVED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Jan 29/07............... Went to cargo expresso to get my passport, which means: VISA RECEIVED!!!

Apr 27/07............... Married my one and only at 10;30am

Jul 06/07............... Finally mailed away AOS

Jul 19/07............... Check was cashed

Jul 21/07............... Thanks God we received NOA1

Jul 24/07............... Thanks God we received Biometrics letter

Ag 17/07............... Biometrics @ 12

dev242bf___.png

"Trust the past to God's mercy, the present to God's love and the future to God's providence..."

i'm a little confused. we're working on Packet 3 at the moment - is this going to effect us (our NOA2 was received on april 14th)?

K-1

I-129F Sent : 2006-3-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-4-03

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-4-14

Packet 3 : 2006-4-28

Medical : 2006-6-26

Recall Letter : 2006-6-26

Case reopened : 2006-7-10

Touched : 2006-7-11

RFE update : 2006-7-12

Touched : 2006-7-13

RFE received : 2006-07-17

RFE sent back to VSC : 2006-7-17

RFE received by VSC : 2006-7-20

Touched : 2006-7-21

Touched : 2006-7-24

Touched : 2006-7-25

Touched : 2006-7-26

Re-Approved! : 2006-8-04

Touched : 2006-8-06

Sent by NVC : 2006-8-10

Embassy receives : 2006-8-17

Packet 4 : 2006-8-26

Interview : 2006-9-08 APPROVED

Enter U.S. : 2006-10-04

Married : 2006-11-05

AOS

AOS & EAD applications sent : 2006-12-11

NOA1 : 2006-12-21

Touched : 2006-12-27

Biometrics Appt. : 2007-1-06

RFE Received : 2007-1-08

RFE sent back : 2007-2-22 (delay was due to planning a big reception in mid-Feb)

Application for EAD approved : 2007-03-26 (card received about a week later)

Application transferred to CSC : end of March 2007

Touched at CSC : 2007-04-27

RFE Received for new medical info : end of July 2007

RFE sent back : beginning of August 2007

Touched at CSC : 2007-8-31

Touched at CSC : 2007-9-05

Card Production Ordered : 2007-9-06

Welcome Letter Sent : 2007-0-07

TWO YEARS OFF!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
no one ever said that the people in Vermont are "getting what they deserve"..i filled in Vermont and have to agree with kim and others...it isn't fair that they have to wait longet then the people on the east coast...how would everyone else feel if they had to wait?? i am sure you would be pissed as well filling and waiting 3 MONTHS till you get your NOA2...while people who file after you on the east coast are getting theres in like a month...just think about being on the other side of the coin before you get a pissy..

LOL! "a pissy" ? I wasn't getting one of those, but thanks for the kind advice.

I understand that the other SCs are slow and that is extremely frustrating and I agree that it's unfair that just because you happen to live in one part of the country vs. another, you should be zoomed ahead or held back for weeks and weeks -- but as someone else suggested (I'm sorry! I forget who!) maybe the solution isn't to slow everything down to align with the slower SCs, but to find a way to speed processing times up elsewhere -- there must be a happy middle between the 3-week Vermont waiting period and the painfully long 3-month waiting times for the others. But, at least in my opinion, the solution is not to backlog Vermont with cases they already approved and sent abroad, even if it would make things equal out among the SCs. That was my point, I'm sorry if it came off soundin' "pissy" ;)

i'm a little confused. we're working on Packet 3 at the moment - is this going to effect us (our NOA2 was received on april 14th)?

Possibly not -- It depends upon when your NOA1 was issued, not your NOA2. If it were issued March 6th or later, you may run into problems. If the NOA1 was issued before March 6th, you should be okay.

7/27/2006: Arrival in NYC! -- I-94/EAD stamp in passport

8/08/2006: Applied for Social Security Card

8/18/2006: Social Security Card arrives

8/25/2006: WEDDING!

AOS...

9/11/2006: Appointment with Civil Surgeon for vaccination supplement

9/18/2006: Mailed AOS and renewal EAD applications to Chicago

10/2/2006: NOA1's for AOS and EAD applications

10/13/2006: Biometrics taken

10/14/2006: NOA -- case transferred to CSC

10/30/2006: AOS approved without interview, greencard will be sent! :)

11/04/2006: Greencard arrives in the mail! :-D

... No more USCIS for two whole years! ...

LOL! "a pissy" ? I wasn't getting one of those, but thanks for the kind advice.

I understand that the other SCs are slow and that is extremely frustrating and I agree that it's unfair that just because you happen to live in one part of the country vs. another, you should be zoomed ahead or held back for weeks and weeks -- but as someone else suggested (I'm sorry! I forget who!) maybe the solution isn't to slow everything down to align with the slower SCs, but to find a way to speed processing times up elsewhere -- there must be a happy middle between the 3-week Vermont waiting period and the painfully long 3-month waiting times for the others. But, at least in my opinion, the solution is not to backlog Vermont with cases they already approved and sent abroad, even if it would make things equal out among the SCs. That was my point, I'm sorry if it came off soundin' "pissy" ;)

Possibly not -- It depends upon when your NOA1 was issued, not your NOA2. If it were issued March 6th or later, you may run into problems. If the NOA1 was issued before March 6th, you should be okay.

the NOA1 was issused april 3rd. so...i guess that's some bullshit right there. great.

oh well, until i get notified of something, i'm trucking this thing along.

K-1

I-129F Sent : 2006-3-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-4-03

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-4-14

Packet 3 : 2006-4-28

Medical : 2006-6-26

Recall Letter : 2006-6-26

Case reopened : 2006-7-10

Touched : 2006-7-11

RFE update : 2006-7-12

Touched : 2006-7-13

RFE received : 2006-07-17

RFE sent back to VSC : 2006-7-17

RFE received by VSC : 2006-7-20

Touched : 2006-7-21

Touched : 2006-7-24

Touched : 2006-7-25

Touched : 2006-7-26

Re-Approved! : 2006-8-04

Touched : 2006-8-06

Sent by NVC : 2006-8-10

Embassy receives : 2006-8-17

Packet 4 : 2006-8-26

Interview : 2006-9-08 APPROVED

Enter U.S. : 2006-10-04

Married : 2006-11-05

AOS

AOS & EAD applications sent : 2006-12-11

NOA1 : 2006-12-21

Touched : 2006-12-27

Biometrics Appt. : 2007-1-06

RFE Received : 2007-1-08

RFE sent back : 2007-2-22 (delay was due to planning a big reception in mid-Feb)

Application for EAD approved : 2007-03-26 (card received about a week later)

Application transferred to CSC : end of March 2007

Touched at CSC : 2007-04-27

RFE Received for new medical info : end of July 2007

RFE sent back : beginning of August 2007

Touched at CSC : 2007-8-31

Touched at CSC : 2007-9-05

Card Production Ordered : 2007-9-06

Welcome Letter Sent : 2007-0-07

TWO YEARS OFF!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.