Krikit

Have You Ever Had a Stalker?

43 members have voted

1. 1. Ever been a stalker?

• I am female and have stalked someone.
    • I am male and have stalked someone.
    • I am female and have never stalked someone.
    • I am male and have never stalked someone.
  2. 2. Ever been stalked by someone?

• I am female and I've been stalked by a male.
    • I am female and I've been stalked by a female.
    • I am male and I've been stalked by a female.
    • I am male and I've been stalked by a male.
    • I am female and I've never been stalked.
    • I am male and I've never been stalked.
  3. 3. Ever been stalked more than once?

• I am female and I've been stalked by more than one person.
    • I am male and I've been stalked by more than one person.
    • I like chocolate-dipped Dairy Scream.

47 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I had a stalker but didnt realize it until i woke up and found him in my room.........until this day i thank God my mom is a lite sleeper...........there has been a lot of arguing over guns if they deter crime or are needed in the home........this is one case that i can tell u that yep there was a gun in my moms hand but she was to angry she forgot she could shoot him and used it instead to beat the ####### out of his head.......the police came took him off to jail told my mom hes lucky u shoot him her reply.......... :whistle: it never crossed my mind he made me so angry that he came into my daughters room that i really never thought about shooting him just killing him with my hands that little stalking trip earned him three years .........as the guest of our state pen........all joking aside it took me a long time to be able to even try to sleep in my room........and to this day i leave a light on

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I've been stalked by 3 men. One was my ex husband. He stalked me and my friends. When I was leaving for the UK, I told him I was going to live with D, and that I was pregnant and we were having a baby. I did that to be nice, cos he needed to understand that he had to let go...and he knew me well enough to know that there would be NO reconciliation when a baby was involved. It was my way of being 'cruel to be kind'

He went out met, married, and impregnated a woman & had a 'revenge baby' which is so sad. Would hunt my friends down in parking lots, visit my friends at work to show them *HIS* baby (whom he creepily named after*our* cabbage patch doll when we were kids...and trust me, it's not a name you want to give a child, lolz). Anyhoo, he finally heard that there was no baby and went absolutely apesh!t in my friend's salon. The cops were called. I was too, hah. So I had to call him up at work from England and threaten and blackmail him that if I ever heard another peep from him in any way...from friends or anything else...that I would mail the birth certificate from the frickin doll to his wife so she could see what a DB he was for creating a baby for revenge. I told him to live a happy life, enjoy being a father, and leave me the hell alone.

I was stalked by an ex my first semester of college. He would come to my school and find my car (do you know how many cars that is???) and leave me mix tapes :lol: and tapes of him just talking to me, crying, etc. I'd change where I parked my car every day, and he'd always find it. He called me up one day and asked me to come to his mom's house, which I did...I had a broken leg at the time, so my mom drove me, heh. I walk into his parents' house and everyone's there...his parents grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. The mother - who really was a lovely woman - took the ring off her finger and gave to to my ex & he's proceeding to get down on one knee and I'm screamin inside my own head. He proposes (I was 17 years old ffs!)....My response...which was automatic and I really didn't think about what I said - was 'I don't even want to date you, let alone marry you'. His grandma starts cryin, the mother starts bangin the walls, He's stunned, and I'm like 'yeah, I'm gonna go now'

Then I got "YOU'RE SUCH A B!TCH AND I HATE YOU FOREVER!' messages on my car. It was keyed, etc. Eventually, it died down tho

But the most severe stalkin I ever had was with an ex who joined the military. It was insane and really scary. I was mean to him when we broke up (it was high school), and about two years or so later, he contacted me. I apologized for the past, and wanted to be friends. It was nice to make amends, and to be friends as he was going thru a scary thing with a family illness. So he leaves one day to report back to his base or whatever, and literally 20 hours later, he's at my door again. He said that he had such a good time getting to know me again, he drove up to SoCarolina, reported in or whatever, and requested more emergency leave, so then he DROVE STRAIGHT BACK DOWN. When I had the 'it's great to be friends but there's nothing there' talk with him, he got angry. He eventually left, and would mail sh!t to me...drawings and tapes and all sorts of disturbing stuff. A postcard with a lil boy and girl kissing with the caption 'I won't tell if you won't tell' One was a picture of a heart with a huge crack in it and the crack said my name in it. Then he actually put a bandaid over the crack and wrote 'Time?' on the bandaid. He'd call me up all angry and in a frenzy just start screaming at me 'Ive had enough of your ####, you need to choose It's either me or so and so!'

So I stopped taking his calls, returned everything he'd mail, and thought that was the end of that....then the REALLY STRANGE SH!T started. He then put in a transfer to Homestead AFB which was in Miami. (this is pre Andrew, heh). Said he was going to give me two years for me to figure out that he was meant for me. Hurricane Andrew wound up leveling Homestead, so he never did get the transfer btw...

So here I am thinkin it's ok cos he lives in South Carolina, but I left work one night to find him sitting on my car. I'm like '#######?' and he's all 'why won't you take my calls anymore!!!' It got heated and crazy. But he eventually left. He'd leave sh!t on my car too....a single rose when I'd be shopping at the mall, he'd show up at my work, he'd show up in the same restaurants where me and my exhusband (then just a bf) were. I'd be driving down the street in Miami and he'd be literally in the car beside me honkng and waving. My ex wanted to kill him, but I kept trying to keep them apart. One time we were in a restaurant, and he was there with a girl who looked just like me! My ex and I left thru the fkin kitchen, walked out the back, and around to his car...only to find him there WITH his date, sitting on our car while he was 'YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME LISA!'

There was loads of stuff I'm glossing over, but it was scary and freaky and really horrible. My mother wound up getting the air force involved because it was so out of hand. Turns out, he had gone AWOL to stalk me.

Edited by Happy Bunny

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Never anything I would really consider a "stalker".

I've used the term loosely before, but I don't think any of my experiences would really qualify!

It can be really scary! Sorry to all who have gone through it!

One of my friends recently met a girl - went on a couple of group dates with her....she expressed interest in him...wanted to get together with him, but kept cancelling dates. He was really smitten by her and at first just gave her the benefit of the doubt, but in the end, it only made him look less respectable in her eyes, IMO. When he finally stopped calling her, she was calling him and asking him if something was wrong. :jest:

The female mind works in mysterious ways.

I had not so much a stalker, but an admirer in high school. I did not know he was my admirer until he stuffed a bunch of poems in my locker. One of these began with the line "woman, the pain you cause my soul." Needless to say, I was a little freaked out by this as I barely knew this guy's name(though we had the same bus stop).

I continued to pretend he didn't exist and he never contacted me again.

Until 10 years later, on the eve of the 10 year reunion (which I did not attend due to living in England at the time) he sent me an email from one of the reunion websites telling me he was really sorry for sending the poems and he hoped he hadn't "scared" me by them and he needed "closure" on the incident before the reunion. I emailed him and was like "dude, that is in the past and I haven't thought about it once since 1988. And don't worry, I'm not going to the reunion because I am living with my boyfriend in England."

I wonder if I will have to deal with this again before the 20th reunion.

That is a bit odd, but High School is an odd time for most teenagers. I remember having crushes on girls that I couldn't even make eye contact with. They were all out of my league.

There were these two girls back in my 8th Grade English class. The sat behind me. I would get tapped by someone behind me, turn around and see the two girls blowing me kisses and winking at me. They were doing it as some kind of tease, but I don't think I ever recovered.

High school is an odd time - that is for sure. Never understood the nostalgia for being a teenager. I have been looking up people from school on classmates and the myspace page for my school. Need to find out who got married to each other, who turned out to be gay, who got fat, etc.

90day.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Oh I forgot a few things about my ex. He was fighting the divorce and would come to my house EVERY NIGHT to bring me a Dunkin Donuts coffee. He'd leave them on my doorstep when I wouldn't answer the door. He'd lay on my porch and cry and beg me to open the door. D and I hooked up a few mos later and it was still happening...I think it happened until I moved away over a year later. D would constantly tell me to call the cops, but I didn't have the heart cos I felt he just needed time to adjust since the divorce came as such a shock (unrelated to D btw)....

One time, it was like a Sunday cos I was sleeping in...I hear pounding and screaming at my door. So I go to the door, and THE FIRE DEPARTMENT IS STANDING THERE. I open the door, and I'm like 'hi?' and they're like 'your husband called, said that there might be a problem' and I'm like '#######?' Well, apparently, since I put my celly on silent and took the house fone off the hook, my husband called the fire department and said his wife (technically, yes, but we were estranged) had just had brain surgery (not 'just' and it wasn't like there were any issues at that point cos I was fully recovered), and he was concerned because he couldn't contact me and was worried that I might've fallen out of bed or something (#######?). So there's the fire department at my door, and there's me stood in a nighty in front of all of them. hahaha. But what a fkin waste of taxpayers' money!

One kinda funny thing. I had left my house in Ft Laud vacant and moved up here with my family for several mos before I moved to England. I opened up a PO box for my ex to have contact info for me (in another city, not in the same city where my family is btw) because we still had loads of unfinished biz to resolve. So my ex was fully aware that I was no longer in Lauderdale. Anyhoo, my house was nowhere near where he was living...and one time D came to visit and we drove down to Lauderdale. We stayed in my house..but the car was in the garage, so you really couldn't tell that anyone was there. Well, on the FIRST NIGHT we stayed down there, my ex puts a '2 for 1' coupon for dinner in the mailbox with a note on it for 'me and my houseguest'. D was like '#######?' but it was strange that he had like some homing device to know I was there.

This was all well before the baby incident, mind you.

Edited by Happy Bunny

Whoaaa...some freaky stories :wacko:

Lisa...I think I would be a nervous wreck by now :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

Oh, God, girls, you do have some scary stories!

I'm glad I never had anything similar in my life. I'd be soooo freaked out. :unsure:

flying.gif 2006 - met online  | 2008 - met IRL  | 2011 - engagement  | 2012 - wedding | 2013 - IR-1 | 2014 - child | 2015 - POE | 2018 - N-400  |  2019 - USC 

Check my About me for the full IR-1 or N-400 timeline.

Yeah I have had an ex stalk me. Stalk me to the point of a restraining order and going to jail. I worry though his restraining order just ended and now he has been in contact with my family. Well guess I don't have anything to worry about as I am leaving to USA in 7 days. Well I hope I have nothing to worry about!

AOS

Filed AOS............................October 17/08

NO1 for AOS,EAD, AP............October 31/08

Biometrics letter....................November 7/08

AOS sent to California.............................November 11/2008

Biometrics Appointment in York...............November 28/2008

AP Approved.............................................December 23/2008

EAD Card Received....................................January 3/2009

AP Received (I-512L)..................................January 5/2009

AOS Pending...............................................January 23/2009

AOS Approved, card on order will receive in 3 weeks..............March 10/2009

GREEN CARD RECIEVED MARCH 12/2009

ROC

VERMONT RECEIVED............................................DECEMBER 20/2010

NOA1 1 YEAR EXTENTION APPROVAL..............................DECEMBER 27/2010

RECIEVED BIOMETRICS APP.....................................JANUARY 7/2011

BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT......................................JANUARY 21/2011

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................................MAY 9/2011

CARD WITHIN 60 DAYS

Filed: Other Timeline

I have never stalked anyone nor have I ever been stalked.

I do know someone who was stalked when she was a teenager. She was about 15 and the man was in his 40s. He would follow her to school, to her house, anywhere she went. Her parents called the police but he was always able to elude them. He did for about 3 years until she moved away.

A friend of mine was stalked by an ex-boyfriend. He would show up at the office, at her home, when she was out with friends. Everyone thought he was just being friendly as he knew most of her family and friends. People began to get worried when he started telling everyone that they were getting married, even though she was in another relationship. When he wouldn't back off she started to spread the rumour that she was moving away. She did in fact take some time off and went to Europe. He finally stopped stalking her and she never heard from him again.

Life is so strange but it sure keeps you on your toes!!!

estadia - good for your mother! I love how she 'forgot' to shoot him and it's good that he did actually receive jail time for it.

Some of the stories in this thread are crazy, and just go to show how dangerous stalkers can really be. It's a pity they're often not taken more seriously by the police (as Welshcookie's story showed).

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, I have been stalked by an ex once. I think he also killed my cat but have no proof. Fortunately (though not for them!) he moved on to stalk someone else after that and they called the cops. Haven't heard from him since.

And Lisa, :o

canadaC.gif - Derek usaCa.gif- KJ

TIMELINE

Civil Ceremony - 02/19/2005

I-130 Mailed Out - 02/25/2005

I-130 NOA1 - 03/04/2005

I-130 Approved - 04/07/2005

Pay I-864 - 05/13/2005

Return I-864 - 07/22/2005 *We mailed in the wrong birth certificate which led to a month or so delay*

Family Ceremony - 10/22/2005

Interview in Montreal - 12/22/2005

Activate Visa - 12/25/2005

Move to Virginia - 04/06/2006

Mailed I-751 - 11/02/2007

Received in Vermont - 11/05/2007

Check Cashed by VSC - 11/09/2007

Received NOA 1 - 11/10/2007

Biometrics - 01/10/2008

Card production ordered - 09/10/2008

Card received! - 09/17/2008

Now on to citizenship...