Jaylen Brit

Pregnant at 11

178 posts in this topic

I really feel for you in this situation (F)

It must be very hard - but...its your and yr hubbys house - your step son at 18 is an adult..if he doesnt like the rules he doesnt have to live there. You are telling him this info for his own good (so probably guarantees he wont listen eh?lol) but you have to explain to him calmly, that the worst cases scenarios are a.His 14 y/o gf gets pregnant. Is he prepared to be either bring up or pay for his child the rest of his life?

b.He could be arrested for statutory rape. Does he really want a record for a 'sex offence' to show prospective employers??

c.He could find himself out on the streets. You have told him to cease this illegal behaviour - you have the right to kick him out if he refuses to comply. Its called tough love - and is very hard but it drives home the point that you and his father are not DOOR MATS.

I really really hope you guys can work it all out - he doesnt have to LIKE your new rules, he only has to abide by them. Don't let him bully you

Many hugs (F)

Edited by Jaylen Brit

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Sorry to see the UK is hot on the heels of America at becoming completely morally corrupt. Unfortunately it is not even unthinkable that an 11 year old unmarried girl could become pregnant but it has become almost the norm. I heard about this happening commonly here in my hometown over ten years ago. It is really sad.

What kills me is that we think it's so wrong that in other countries a girl would be married at that age and we condemn them for allowing their daughters to marry before they're 18 but we have no problem with our 11 and 12 year old girls here being treated like common street trash and used by men.... sounds a little backwards to me. :whistle:

i had a female client...preg. at age 12 had child at age 13...boyfriend was 13 ..

Client? What do you do?

As a footnote - the 15 year old..(i wont say father.).sperm donor; has been charged with stautory rape

Applied for K1

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

Sorry to see the UK is hot on the heels of America at becoming completely morally corrupt. Unfortunately it is not even unthinkable that an 11 year old unmarried girl could become pregnant but it has become almost the norm. I heard about this happening commonly here in my hometown over ten years ago. It is really sad.

What kills me is that we think it's so wrong that in other countries a girl would be married at that age and we condemn them for allowing their daughters to marry before they're 18 but we have no problem with our 11 and 12 year old girls here being treated like common street trash and used by men.... sounds a little backwards to me. :whistle:

almost become the norm?? sorry I find that hard to believe..... :unsure:

You know. Today's society may view that as really bad, and I agree with it but in truth, take 150 years back in time and you'll see it was pretty common to be married at age 12, having babies right after and all. The girl was fit to marry as soon as she had her first period, so we had 12 year old mothers all the time back then.

Of course that society has changed and pregnancy at age 12 is not accepted anymore, and I think is also completely wrong. Honestly? When I was 12 I was still playing with my Barbies and most certainly even though I knew what sex was and all of that, I couldn't picture myself as having sex with anyone. :o

That's true... IMO, it's not the fact that these girls are getting pregnant so young, it's natural for a woman to start a family after her body is ready for it (her menses begin) if that is what she chooses... it's the fact that all these girls are getting knocked up and they're NOT married!!! The MEN (I use that word lightly) who are getting these girls pregnant are not taking any responsibilty at all. They are not sticking around to help raise the kids or pay any expenses so now these children are growing up without fathers and as a drain on society. They need fathers. There is most likely a pretty good reason why God created us to need TWO people to make a baby and it's probably safe to assume that it wasn't so that one party could get his rocks off and then leave the other saddled with all the responsibilities. :no: And it's become acceptable in our culture to be an unwed mother! 50 years ago if a girl "got herself into trouble" it was kept a secret as much as possible. People were ashamed of it but now we're PROUD OF THEM???? Most of these girls do not stop this behavior after the first one either. By the time they're 30 they will have two, three or more children by different men. And those children are learning from their parents example that this type of behavior is OK! :angry:

[shrugs]

Why should stupid selfish immature brats get to play at being mommys and daddys and screw up the next generation so they can do it too?

And murder is a better option???? :huh:

The youngest mother on record was a five-year-old Peruvian girl

I'm sorry I'm gonna need to see proof of that... I have never heard of a girl having a period at 5 years old or a 5 yr old girls body even being able to handle the delivery of a baby.... this sounds like an "urban legend" :whistle:

This is the article in full:

TEEN'S RAPE CHARGE OVER PREGNANT 11-YEAR-OLD

Boy, 15, will appear in court

By Mark Smith

A BOY of 15 has been charged with raping a girl of 11 who is to become Britain's youngest mum.

The schoolgirl discovered she was expecting after a boozy one-night stand.

A police insider said yesterday: "Because of the age gap between the pair this boy has been charged with statutory rape. If convicted he will certainly be in serious trouble and could face a stretch behind bars." The lad has already appeared in court and is due before Edinburgh sheriff court again on July 10.

Neither the boy nor the alleged victim, now 12, can be named for legal reasons. The girl said yesterday that she was "really excited" about giving birth in a few weeks. She also revealed that she hoped her baby would be a boy.

And her 34-year-old mother said she was proud of her daughter who will break the record set by Jenny Teague, from Dorset, who gave birth in 1997 aged 12 years and nine months. West Lothian council said yesterday: "We are working with the family to support the young person to ensure that the child gets the best possible start."

The Catholic Church was outraged at the girl's plight. A spokesman said: "As a society, we do not seem to be as concerned as we should be about under-age sexual activity."

Applied for K1

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

almost become the norm?? sorry I find that hard to believe..... :unsure:

It is nothing uncommon here (in America) to see girls in Jr. High and Highschool, pregnant or that has a baby at home... it's also not uncommon to meet a woman who is 30 with a 15 year old child at home, which means this is something that has been acceptable for at least the past 20 years or so and getting worse every year.

And he damned well should be.

he is just a kid with raging hormones......as was the 11 yr old girl apparently....does he really deserve going on the sex offenders list for the rest of his life?

Yep. Raging hormones are no excuse for taking advantage of a drunk 11 year old.

She is bragging about it to the news and her and her mom are so happy and proud to be having the baby so I wouldn't say that she was blameless in this or that it was all the boys fault. He needed to have kept it in his pants but she also should have kept her legs closed!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Oh, I agree that it's equally her fault, given the way she's reacted. And I think she should be taken away from her mom by the equivalent of Child Protective Services over here and put in lockdown juvenile care-because obviously her mom isn't doing her job either. Hormones are, however, no excuse. Not at all.

Oh, I agree that it's equally her fault, given the way she's reacted. And I think she should be taken away from her mom by the equivalent of Child Protective Services over here and put in lockdown juvenile care-because obviously her mom isn't doing her job either. Hormones are, however, no excuse. Not at all.

well we don't know the whole story.....15 yr olds will have sex with whoever are offering it.....esp when booze is involved.........so she gets all excited about a baby, the new council flat and welfare check and he gets labelled a sex offender for the rest of his natural...... :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Never said it was fair that there will be no equivalent punishment for the girl-or for her mom, but it's the consequences. You can't honestly tell me the kids didn't know better. Hormones are still no excuse for taking advantage of an eleven year old girl.