12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow we got our appointment letter for his biometrics today. It was quicker than we thought. The bad news is it is for the same day as our Wedding....June 28th. The good news is it is here in town we do not have to drive 3 hours to Atlanta for the appointment. The wedding is at 2pm and the appointment is at 11am. We will manage both somehow. Laura said it only took 5 mins for them to get the fingerprints and photograph her SO. So the plan is to arrive early and they will take us early so we can get in and out without any problems or delays. Wish us luck.

Cheryl

Wow we got our appointment letter for his biometrics today. It was quicker than we thought. The bad news is it is for the same day as our Wedding....June 28th. The good news is it is here in town we do not have to drive 3 hours to Atlanta for the appointment. The wedding is at 2pm and the appointment is at 11am. We will manage both somehow. Laura said it only took 5 mins for them to get the fingerprints and photograph her SO. So the plan is to arrive early and they will take us early so we can get in and out without any problems or delays. Wish us luck.

Cheryl

God bless to your wedding and biometric appointment day. I received my AOS and EAD Notice from USCIS was june 14, 2008 and my biometric appointment date is on June 24, 2008 @ 9:00 a.m. We june filer are so lucky coz it quicker than we thought. God bless u once again...

Edited by kjw

AOS/EAD

o5-29-08--SENT THE AOS PACKAGE TO USCIS

o5-31-08--Item was delivered at 5:35 AM in CHICAGO, IL 60680.

o6-04-08--USCIS recieved the AOS and EAD package

o6-10-08--AOS and EAD NOA date

o6-14-08--Recieved a AOS and EAD notice for Biometric on June 24, 2008

o6-24-08--AOS and EAD Biometrics done today! @ 9:00 a.m in West Palm Fl.

o6-24-08--AOS and EAD touch!

o6-25-08--AOS and EAD touch!

o7-08-08--AOS case transfered to CSC

o7-11-08--AOS case pending at CSC

o8-07-08--EAD Card Production Ordered today!CRIS

o8-14-08--AOS touched

o8-15-08--Email from CRIS Welcoming for a new resident in the USA

o8-15-08--Email from CRIS EAD notice approval

o8-15-08--EAD card arrived in the mail, EAD was approved in 70 days.

o8-18-08--Received hard copy of WELCOME LETTER as a new resident in the USA

o8-25-08--GREEN CARD Card Production Ordered

o8-29-08--AOS Approved! without Interview

o9-02-08--Received GREEN CARD with out INTERVIEW, with out RFE.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Cheryl

hello, congratulation for your biometric appointment letter, but i would like to ask you to join us to AOS JUNE filer, and share with us your experience.

Thanks.

"An unexamined life is not worth living." -- Socrates

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awesome Cheryl! You can handle look, is anything ever a walk in the park with immigration?

They cashed our check today so I am hoping we are right behind you!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Well, something else you can give a try to is a "walk in biometric", I think they are certain days when you can do that like wednesday (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

You could go a few days before your wedding so you don't have to stress about making it on time to your own ceremony, especially if it's in your own town.

You could even go there this week and ask if it's possible and when you could do it.

Because yes it can be very quick for the biometrics, but if you get there a day with a lot of people and have to wait a while....

Well it's up to you.

08.2006: Entered with a B-2 visa.

07.06.07: Civil Wedding

07.17.2008 AOS approved with interview. It took 367 Days!

11.08.08: Big family wedding

09.18.09-10.03.09: First trip to France with Hubby

I-751

04.19.10: Package sent to Vermont

04.21.10: Delivered in Vermont

04.22.10: NOA date

04.23.10: Check cashed

05.17.10: Received biometrics appointment letter

06.07.10: Biometrics Appointment

06.26.10: Touched

07.07.10: Card Production Ordered!

07.17.10: Card in the mail :) Done until citizenship

French Thread I

French Thread II

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Awesome Cheryl! You can handle look, is anything ever a walk in the park with immigration?

They cashed our check today so I am hoping we are right behind you!

I hope so girl!!!!! :thumbs:

I suggest you try just walking in ASAP....I did that and it worked fine for me, even though offices may vary....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Our appointment was on Friday June 6th in Bhm. We arrived right on time and went inside the office. There was a guard sitting at the table and asked kamel to fill out the form. They told me I would have to wait outside the office, but Kamel needed help with the form so I quickly helped him and then they asked me to step outside to wait for him. I waited maybe 10 minutes and it was all finished. They took his fingerprints did his photo for his work authorization card and that was it. We had our I-485 forwarded to CSC this week without incident. We wish you both all the best as we too wait..drop us an email anytime.

Asiya & Kamel

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.