MrsCat

Woman brands thoughtless date with hot iron

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

in other news, the whole world knows she puts out on the first date.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Another bitter and jaded American woman. Typical. They sleep around and throw it around loosely then wonder why they are treated the way they are by men, and it is the American man's fault, never the woman, so typical. Poor guy hope he sues her for damages and wins. And hope she goes to prison for life! :devil:

NEW YORK (AP) -- A college student who branded a date's body with a scalding piece of metal as payback for never calling her after they had sex was sentenced to five years in prison Friday.

Kristina Caban, 23, had no comment as state Supreme Court Justice Michael Obus sentenced her for what he called a crime that was "not remotely justifiable."

Assistant District Attorney Nicole Blumberg told Obus that Caban was the "mastermind behind the plan" to sear the torso of Samir "Sammy" Sara, then 23, for having sex with her once in 2004 and never calling her again.

Caban enlisted new boyfriend Robert Testagrossa to help brand a four-inch-high "R" on Samir's abdomen in October 2006, the prosecutor said. She said Caban lured the former lover to a hotel room, where Testagrossa and another man grabbed him.

Blumberg said the men used a Taser to immobilize Sara in a room at the Chelsea Inn while Caban laughed at his distress and kicked him while he was down.

The branding "iron" was actually a length of metal wire fashioned into a "R" -- heated, and applied to Samir's torso, said Tracy Golden of the Manhattan district attorney's office. She said prosecutors did not know what the "R" stood for.

Caban and Testagrossa, 27, pleaded guilty to assault in August 2007 in exchange for five-year sentences. Testagrossa was sentenced in February and Caban, a photography student, was allowed to graduate from the School of Visual Arts in Manhattan before going to prison.

Blumberg said the third assailant remains at large.

He said Sara will have a permanent, tragic memento of his encounter with Caban.

Caban's lawyer, James Friedman said, "She's a good kid, despite the picture painted of her, who exercised poor judgment and got herself into a bad situation. She is not the monster the prosecution made her out to be."

Caban's father, Rafael Caban, 55, is a retired Correction Department captain.

Testagrossa is the son of two prosecutors. His father Charles is the executive assistant district attorney in Queens who prosecuted the Sean Bell police shooting case. His mother is a lawyer in the Nassau County district attorney's office.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/13/brande...ref=mpstoryview

:lol::rofl::yes:

in other news, the whole world knows she puts out on the first date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:lol: Good for her :lol:

Maybe the R stands for "Remember me jerk???" :lol:

Not even remotely funny...

My point exactly, not even remotely funny

I guess I have a twisted sense of humor, cause it made me laugh . . . . . sigh.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think she handled her revenge all wrong. It would have been better if she got some bikers to take him for a little ride. :devil:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

It was a little funny :lol:

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: Timeline

Only in the 'i know what it feels like to be dissed by a man so I'mma enjoy some crazy malicious GIRL POWER FTW! PWND' sense..

Edited by Happy Bunny

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I guess I have a twisted sense of humor, cause it made me laugh . . . . . sigh.

I thought it was funny. :blush:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Only in the 'i know what it feels like to be dissed by a man so I'mma enjoy some crazy malicious GIRL POWER FTW! PWND' sense..

Sanctimony.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Sanctimony.

:lol: you forgot to bold it, Nagi