elwintro

Clarification on IMBRA Recall

109 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

They are not canceling petitions, just the interviews, sending the petition back to USCIS, having the security checks done, then being sent back to the embassy for the interview.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

someone tell me im gonna be ok.. NOA1 September 16th NOA2 march 3, 2006????????????

have interview 13th June

[/quote

I wonder how long these new security checks take? I can get ones criminal rec ord in less than an hour by fax. Being the fed goverment it will probably take them two weeks.

filed 129 with vermont 4/19/06

first notice 5/3/06?

IMRA RFE 6/19/06

snail mail RFE 6/22/06

returned 6/22/06

email they recieved 6/26/06

second RFE email 7/11/06

recieved 7/22

returned 7/24

touched 7/25

APProved 10/02/06

NVC sent to Moscow 10/17/06

package from Embassy 11/17/06

interview 01/11/07

approved visa 01/11/07

arrived 02/7/07

married 04/13/07

filed AOS 05/13/07

biometrics 06/06/07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My NOA2 is march 10, 2006 :crying: But i called nvc before and it left there since march 24 and the embassy emailed me cause they received it on march 29.. I also called Department of State recently and said that it had been received at the designated march 29.. there's no changes on my status whatsoever. I'm glad though, but i'm so close to march 6, and it's making me paranoid... :( should i be? :help:

(CHECK MY PROFILE INFORMATION FOR COMPLETE SIGNATURE)

August 19, 2006 VISA ON HAND!!!

September 5, 2006- POE @ SFO

September 8, 2006- Applied for SSN

SSN arrived more than a month after.. GRRR!!

November 8, 2006- MARRIED @ San Francisco City Hall

November 21, 2006- Received official marriage certificate

Dec. 19, 2006- sent out AOS

Jan. 3, 2007- Cashed cheques for AOS and EAD

March 15, 2007- AOS interview; APPROVED!!

March 23, 2007- Welcome letter/notice received from mail

March 27, 2007- GREENCARD

Sept 5, 2007 - my first anniversary in the U.S

Jan 30, 2009 - Mailed I-751 removal of conditional residence status

Feb 2, 2009 - Package mailed 10:22 AM at Laguna Niguel, CA (CSC)

Feb 5, 2009 - Check cashed

Feb 26, 2009 Biometrics

The Newlyweds: DJ and PRINCESS

watch clearer version[/color]

mylove.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.