My husband arrives on Sunday

34 posts in this topic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I was the same way also like everyone one here.You will be just fine once he gives you a wonderful hug and kiss . Have a wonderful day and reunion!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh my goodness, Nutty!!! i'm so happy for you!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

(and a little envious, too!!) Yaaaaaaaaayyy, he is finally coming.

Don't worry, everything will be fantastic. And also, a size and a half is nothing... men don't even notice sizes. there is like a 30-pound differential that they can't even tell and we beat ourselves up about. :bonk: and even so, he loves you and he is going to be so happy to see you.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy! i wish you both the best.

what great news!!

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

OP, Congrats and Relax! I'm sure everything will be fine. He loves you and what matters is who you are not your weight. Focus on cleaning, and making room for him in your home. Sunday will be very exciting, but your hubby will probably be very tired from all of the traveling. So be flexible, don't plan too much stuff.

Yeah, at times I missed having the house to myself. But don't worry, opportunities will come up to have some private time. :)

I think the only thing to worry about is having something good, tasty to eat. The tastebuds are going to take a while to adjust here if you don't usually cook the same things he ate back home.

The weight issue I honestly can tell you I doubt he will even notice that especially after a year?!! Come on he's been waiting to see you and he's gonna notice that first!!! No way.

I'm so happy for you!! You're one of the nicest/honest people on this forum and you deserve all the happiness that's comming to you!! I think it's not pressure it's anxiousness !!! hahah

i was nervous as heck but after an hour it felt like a long lost family member just came back home.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats..

Just think of the fun times you had already and the fun that will come in the future.

Dont worry about your weight anyways.. I looked at your pictures and your very pretty and not overweight. It is what on the inside that is most important

Enjoy the reunion. Dont get any cocktails, Just DONT DRINK AND DRIVE. maybe get a spike up coffee :D

Enjoy

yogi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am really nervous about being intimate after such long time being alone

dont worry everything well be fine ,but remember he is coming to a new place and new country dont make him mad or upset dont scream,you have to listen to him always and make him happy...

abdo

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I am really nervous about being intimate after such long time being alone

dont worry everything well be fine ,but remember he is coming to a new place and new country dont make him mad or upset dont scream,you have to listen to him always and make him happy...

abdo

Nutty's husband is coming, it's not the second coming of Christ. Im sure she knows how to treat her man. :thumbs:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

You can count on abdo to save the day! j/k :lol:

Tina: All I gotta say to you is :girlwerewolf2xn: ...and follow the advice we gave you ;) .

Hm...soon you will be giving US advice on how it feels to be with your hubby, frankly I am starting to forget how that felt :(

TINA I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Hugs

thumbsupag3.jpg lol

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Abdo looks pretty in lavender. j/k.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.