mohamed N melinda

American soldier kill Iraqi child and then hug him

62 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

جندي امريكي يقتل طفلا برصاص ثم يحتضنه بقوة ويبكي

وصلتني هذه الصورة .. و التي لم أستطع قراءتها .. !! .. و فشلت في فهم معالمها .. !! .. و الوصول

لمدلولاتها .. !!!

I receive this picture .. I couldn't read it .. I could recognize meaning of it ..

كانت تحمل عنوانا ً غريبا ً جدا ً ..

It have very deep and special and may be odd meaning!

جندي أمريكي يحتضن أشلاء طفل ٍ عراقي

American soldier is hugging dead Iraqi child!

قتله .. ثم .. بكى عليه .. !! .. و يحتضنه بألم .. ؟؟ !! .. و ما زالت دماءه تنزف .. !! .. متناثرة .. !!

He killed him… then … he cry for him.. he hugged him with painful feelings

أمسكتُ هذه الصورة

I look once again to the picture ..

.. و قلبتها ..

And again…

ثارت في نفسي خواطر و أسئلة كثيرة ..

I felt I have all the questions in world ..

ما سرُّ هذا الإحتضان و البكاء .. ؟!!

Why the soldier is holding that child and crying ?

ماذا تريد أن تقول له ؟؟ .. لا تمت ْ أيها الصغير .. فلم تكن ْ أنت َ المقصود .. لقد جئنا .. .. لنحرركم .. .. ؟ !!

What does this soldier wanted to say to this child ? don't die please ? he wanted to say .. no no .. it was you .. we came here to liberate you .. and your nation ??

{{ .. .. صدقت َ أيها الجندي .. لقد حررت َ روحه من جسده الذي تمزقَ حتى خرجت ْ لبارئها .. .. }}

I guess this soldier was right.. they liberate his soul from his tiny body ..

و ما الذي تريدُ أن تهمسَ في أذنه .. لتعتذرَ منه ؟؟ .. لقد جئتكمْ هنا مكرها ًعلى قتالكم .. ؟!!!

What are your whisper to him ? huh ? are you apologizing ? what you wanted to say ? we came here to kill you , am sorry , I was oblige to do it .. ?

عجبا ً لك َ .. كم قلب في جوفك .. ؟؟ !! .. قلبُ ُ .. .. يقتلُ .. .. و آخرَ .. .. يتألمْ .. .. ؟!!!

What a heck?? What did you heart told you? or you have 2 hearts… heart feeling the pain … and heart wanted to kill ?

.. .. .. و لا أدري .. .. ..

I just donno !

ربما تكون اشتقت َ لرائحة ِ الدماء ِ فحملت َ هذا الصغير و زرعت َ أنفك َ في عمق ِ الجراح .. !!

or may be you missed the meaning of blood of innocent child ?

.. ربما .. فليس بمستغرب عليكم هذا .. !!

may be .. everything could be possible ..

أو .. ربما تحاول ُ أن تتوارى بجثة ِ هذا الصغير عن إعلام ٍ أتى ليلتقط لكم بعض الصور .. !!

عفوا ..

or may be you are trying to hide your face , you are ashamed to show your face to world !

excuse me sir !

فلن أطيل َ في ترجمة ِ ما أرى .. و لن تنسيني هذه الصورة صورا ً كثيرة .. ما زالت محفورة في ذاكرتي ..

رسمها هذا الجندي و أصحابه بدماء ِ أطفالنا .. و صرخاتهم .. و آلامهم .. .. و ما زالوا .. ..

I just don't want to explain, what am watching ! no no .. believe me ! I wouldn't forget this picture and other pictures also ! is still in my memory and my consciousness !

I wouldn't forget that pictures made by this soldier and his companions, I wouldn't forget the blood of our children, their crying, their pains..

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

وصلتني هذه الصورة .. و التي لم أستطع قراءتها .. !! .. و فشلت في فهم معالمها .. !! .. و الوصول

لمدلولاتها .. !!!

I receive this picture .. I couldn't read it .. I could recognize meaning of it ..

قتله .. ثم .. بكى عليه .. !! .. و يحتضنه بألم .. ؟؟ !! .. و ما زالت دماءه تنزف .. !! .. متناثرة .. !!

أمسكتُ هذه الصورة

.. و قلبتها ..

And again…

ماذا تريد أن تقول له ؟؟ .. لا تمت ْ أيها الصغير .. فلم تكن ْ أنت َ المقصود .. لقد جئنا .. .. لنحرركم .. .. ؟ !!

What does this soldier wanted to say to this child ? don't die please ? he wanted to say .. no no .. it was you .. we came here to liberate you .. and your nation ??

{{ .. .. صدقت َ أيها الجندي .. لقد حررت َ روحه من جسده الذي تمزقَ حتى خرجت ْ لبارئها .. .. }}

و ما الذي تريدُ أن تهمسَ في أذنه .. لتعتذرَ منه ؟؟ .. لقد جئتكمْ هنا مكرها ًعلى قتالكم .. ؟!!!

What are your whisper to him ? huh ? are you apologizing ? what you wanted to say ? we came here to kill you , am sorry , I was oblige to do it .. ?

عجبا ً لك َ .. كم قلب في جوفك .. ؟؟ !! .. قلبُ ُ .. .. يقتلُ .. .. و آخرَ .. .. يتألمْ .. .. ؟!!!

What a heck?? What did you heart told you? or you have 2 hearts… heart feeling the pain … and heart wanted to kill ?

I just donno !

ربما تكون اشتقت َ لرائحة ِ الدماء ِ فحملت َ هذا الصغير و زرعت َ أنفك َ في عمق ِ الجراح .. !!

أو .. ربما تحاول ُ أن تتوارى بجثة ِ هذا الصغير عن إعلام ٍ أتى ليلتقط لكم بعض الصور .. !!

عفوا ..

or may be you are trying to hide your face , you are ashamed to show your face to world !

excuse me sir !

فلن أطيل َ في ترجمة ِ ما أرى .. و لن تنسيني هذه الصورة صورا ً كثيرة .. ما زالت محفورة في ذاكرتي ..

رسمها هذا الجندي و أصحابه بدماء ِ أطفالنا .. و صرخاتهم .. و آلامهم .. .. و ما زالوا .. ..

I just don't want to explain, what am watching ! no no .. believe me ! I wouldn't forget this picture and other pictures also ! is still in my memory and my consciousness !

I wouldn't forget that pictures made by this soldier and his companions, I wouldn't forget the blood of our children, their crying, their pains..

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

I will help you. He was perhaps killed during a fight with insurgents and it was an accident. If a soldier picks up a child and hugs it ,especially dead,its because he feels compassion for that child. I am against this war Mohamed,but you are going to find that some of our soldiers are the most amazing compassionate young men and women you will ever meet....Just like the terrorists that launch terror against the west, not all arab muslims are the same.not all military go into Iraq to kill everyone. We are in an unjust war,but the soldiers sent there dont necessarily support the war. Some are simply there doing their job. Every day hundreds of Iraqis are killed by insurgents ,car bombs and kidnappings and neck slitting. The insurgents even kidnapped and murdered several Algerian diplomats and set children on fire...Its not just the soldiers....I just want us out of there....You will understand more when you move here. I try to explain the military to my husband. They are just young kids,Mohamed...Of course he didnt sign up to kill kids....

video made by an iraqi journalist about TERROR TV...a controversial new show in IRAQ

لمدلولاتها .. !!!

أمسكتُ هذه الصورة

.. و قلبتها ..

And again…

I just donno !

عفوا ..

excuse me sir !

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

لمدلولاتها .. !!!

أمسكتُ هذه الصورة

.. و قلبتها ..

And again…

I just donno !

عفوا ..

excuse me sir !

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Can you say Dr. Joseph Goebbels??

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

How do we even know there's a war going on in Iraq?

Maybe the war is actually in Albania.

sounds like a great idea for a movie

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We should get Dustin Hoffmann!

Anybody but Nicholas Cage.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

What's wrong with Nicolas Cage?!?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

What's wrong with Nicolas Cage?!?

Yeah! We could use Ghost Rider right about now too! ;)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Its a really sad picture. Whether the american soldier killed him or not, there have been plenty of american soldiers that have killed women and children in Iraq.

The pictures that MENA people get about the american soldier is wrong. Their media, like ours, shows us what they want us to see. I am against the war, but I am for our soldiers. Get them out of Iraq because they don't belong there and I don't want any more of them to die.

The fact is that these young boys join the army. They go in there not to become a killing machine, but in their minds they want to defend our country. This is very noble of them, and I have the utmost respect for their intentions.

What happens to these young men is atrocious. They go to war in hopes of making our world better but they end up killing women and children. Not on purpose but a casualty of war. Then our government pats them on the back and says "good job".

Now what happens to these young men? They don't forget the horrible things they participated in and witnessed. They are haunted for the rest of their lives for what they have done and seen. This is not what they joined the army for, but this is what they are going to have to deal with for the rest of their lives.

I realize that we do have some soldiers that have done some pretty bad things intentionally, this is not what I am defending. But I don't want these brave young men hated for things that have happened. Trust me, they will be suffering for years to come.

War sucks!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.