mohamed N melinda

American soldier kill Iraqi child and then hug him

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
i honestly cannot believe who some people petition....

It's a good thing you aren't his wife, he would have to give you a few light slams to teach you a lesson. :whistle::innocent:

Reminder: He doesn't have a wife.

jealous envy . the best reply to make your a$$ BURN MORE AND MORE is to ignore your silly envy comments :lol: hahahahah

is that a double negative? :unsure:

A linguistics professor was lecturing to his class one day about the fact that in many languages, such as English, a double negative forms a positive, while in other languages, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. “However,” he pointed out, “in no language can a double positive form a negative.”

A bored voice from the back of the room responded, “Yeah, yeah....”

Oh, that's a good one!

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Maybe...

He remembers the child he has left at home...

He regrets that the Muslim fanatics killed him....

He regrets that the insurgents used the child as a shield....

May God bless this child....

* Pardon me , I stand corrected. Uncaptioned picture misused. *

Can you say Dr. Joseph Goebbels??

Not everyone's a monster.

How you like to have signed up to better your own life - go to school - buy a house - have a family-

-then have this war pop up to line some politician's pockets with gold.

Then be tossed into Iraq, see your friends die at your sides, have your bullets hit innocent women & kids while you're trying to stop a scumbag who will blow the same women and kids away with a bomb if you miss ... then in the end, you're the bad guy. You lose no matter what.

That man's not a murderer. You can see the pain in that picture. [ And after reading the quotation from the photographer - look at that, I was right. He's NOT a killer. That poor child - fell victim to the SCUM that soldier was trying to stop. ]

Don't compare him with that ... beast.

The real monsters are the politicians. People who voted for war - people who support it. People like Hillary Clinton.

---

Edited by KyanWan

The moral of my story: Stick with someone who matches your own culture.

( This coming from an Arab who married an Arab from overseas... go figure. )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.