Meriem_DZ

Kamel and Asiya's big reunion today!!!

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Asiya's Kamel is arriving in Birmingham, Alabama today. Happy, Happy reunion to you both!!! :dance: I hope you have a wonderful blessed life together!!! (L)

Welcome to the USA, Kamel!!! Hachemi and I cant wait to meet you!

Have fun!!!!! :thumbs:

Meriem (F)

plane.gif

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Welcome!!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey everyone! We got married Wednesday, April 21st! (L) The plane trip was long at 13 hours and he was tired when he arrived in Birmingham, but he was so happy when he saw me there waiting for him with my American and Algerian flags waving. We gave each other a big hug and kiss even though the woman was yelling at me when I ran up to him in the security line. He had no probs at the POE in Atlanta even though the officer tried to trick him. He asked him where his wife or fiance lived and Kamel smiled and said my fiance lives in Alabama. Hmmm Pretty sneaky! :luv: We have had such a wonderful first week being together again. I am sorry I havent been on here since before he came. He is adjusting well and loves it here with me. We went to our first ESL class last night so that Kamel could polish up his conversational english and they put him in the advanced class right off the bat. We are working on sending his AOS off this weekend and he is currently already studying his driver's handbook to get his driver's license. Insha'allah. My smart man! B) I can not explain the happiness I am feeling! It is so wonderful!!! Talk to everyone soon! Insha'allah

Love Asiya

Timeline
Hey everyone! We got married Wednesday, April 21st! (L) The plane trip was long at 13 hours and he was tired when he arrived in Birmingham, but he was so happy when he saw me there waiting for him with my American and Algerian flags waving. We gave each other a big hug and kiss even though the woman was yelling at me when I ran up to him in the security line. He had no probs at the POE in Atlanta even though the officer tried to trick him. He asked him where his wife or fiance lived and Kamel smiled and said my fiance lives in Alabama. Hmmm Pretty sneaky! :luv: We have had such a wonderful first week being together again. I am sorry I havent been on here since before he came. He is adjusting well and loves it here with me. We went to our first ESL class last night so that Kamel could polish up his conversational english and they put him in the advanced class right off the bat. We are working on sending his AOS off this weekend and he is currently already studying his driver's handbook to get his driver's license. Insha'allah. My smart man! B) I can not explain the happiness I am feeling! It is so wonderful!!! Talk to everyone soon! Insha'allah

Love Asiya

I told yall a story... :blush: Wednesday was the 23rd not the 21st. Sorry

Welcome Kamel to USA!

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Welcome to the US, Kamel!

Congratulations you two!!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.