Nagishkaw

Wow! It's Wednesday!

92 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Olivia- you're almost there :thumbs: i know how u feel ... my husband is a mess now its last two weeks of skool ....

Ks- r u walking enuff?? i mean i know that u shud be walking a lot in the last few days .......

lyrics.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am walking....alot, and cleaning, and cooking, and blaa blaa blaa...i never sit, and the days still seem to drag a$$....ill tell ya, one things for sure is i am meant to be a working women, i would never last as a stay at home mom

jac....pepes sounds good...lol

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i will post pics immediately after he is born, i know how it sucks waiting

If you are anxious to get him out, maybe Noura can share that massage trick with us. :whistle:

speaking of which, when is your due date? i wanna put that on the vj calendar :D

On a sad note my baby boy kitty of 13 years is dying of renal failure and I am having a hard time dealing with that. So it is a bitter sweet time for me right now.

:cry: i'm sorry to hear that. i'd be heartbroken when i lose my kitty.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Wed MENA - - I hope everyone had a good day and is having a good night - - was a beautiful Spring Day in my neighborhood...a gf and me went for a long walk after work...felt amazing....and well we had to call 911 because a kiddo did a face plant off a bike...so good thing me and my friend (both Social Workers) were there to calm him down..poor thing..he was okay...just so frazzled...couldn't remember his name or where he lived....poor thing...but he was okay in the end.......thank goodness!!!!!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sandy... i'm so sorry to hear that ur kitty isn't doing well... i'm thinkin' of ya!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

just stopped by to say hi and ni ni.

hope everyone had a good day!!

Kelly hope you have that baby soon.

43 days to go for us!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:cry: I just spent the whole day writing a paper that I thought was due tonight but is not due until next week and I have another paper due tomorrow that I wish was due next week! Oh bother! I have to stay up late and get up early when I didn't have to. :crying:

Olivia- you're almost there :thumbs: i know how u feel ... my husband is a mess now its last two weeks of skool ....

Ks- r u walking enuff?? i mean i know that u shud be walking a lot in the last few days .......

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sorry you can't sleep! I'm cleaning, taking a thesis break. I hate my thesis. I hate cleaning. Neither one is particularly as awesome as what I really want, which is to sleep. Giant plant just went outside to get acclimated to live on the back porch for the summer. It's like i have so much room now in the diningroom, I don't know what to do :) I put up a little cafe tale in there since he likes that room so much.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

How did you pay for graduate school?

Sorry you can't sleep! I'm cleaning, taking a thesis break. I hate my thesis. I hate cleaning. Neither one is particularly as awesome as what I really want, which is to sleep. Giant plant just went outside to get acclimated to live on the back porch for the summer. It's like i have so much room now in the diningroom, I don't know what to do :) I put up a little cafe tale in there since he likes that room so much.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you Nagi, Charles, Julianna and Amal. I really appriciate your comfort. It is really hard to lose what I consider to be a memeber of my family. I know he is only a cat but I love him to pieces.

Timeline

Teaching assistant or research assistant or outside work? I've read articles that state that student loans are not as readily available to graduate students are they are to undergraduates.

Mostly working, but I also did student loans.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Teaching assistant or research assistant or outside work? I've read articles that state that student loans are not as readily available to graduate students are they are to undergraduates.

Mostly working, but I also did student loans.

Why not? I think you just have to breathe to get a student loan. I worked outside. Our school has no funding for master's students, and our department has about 3 spots for PhDs. everyone is self-funded these days at ,many schools.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.