• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
:thumbs:

If a man hits on me....I'm gonna run him over.

j

I had a man ask me(last week) what was under my scarf and if I could belly dance for him wearing a veil. He also asked me if I would like to run my dark hair up and down his back. People are realllllly weird. Also? Idiot. My eyebrows are blonde. I want to know why all the weird fetish people find me... or is it that they are so numerous they more or less find everyone?

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

j

I had a man ask me(last week) what was under my scarf and if I could belly dance for him wearing a veil. He also asked me if I would like to run my dark hair up and down his back. People are realllllly weird. Also? Idiot. My eyebrows are blonde. I want to know why all the weird fetish people find me... or is it that they are so numerous they more or less find everyone?

OMGG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

j

That is not all that complicated ....it even happens on VJ.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
I want to know why all the weird fetish people find me... or is it that they are so numerous they more or less find everyone?

That is not all that complicated ....it even happens on VJ.

Heehee :whistle:

Timeline
Julianna, sorry if this is a stupid question, but may I ask why you wear a head scarf?

Personal religious choice (the short answer). Evidence is mostly for it in the Bible (and against not covering). So it's not hijab though. that's what was kind of cracking me up about the guy. Right now I'm mostly wearing it tied into a bun-shape, which usually has more people asking about cancer or fashion.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Julianna, sorry if this is a stupid question, but may I ask why you wear a head scarf?

Personal religious choice (the short answer). Evidence is mostly for it in the Bible (and against not covering). So it's not hijab though. that's what was kind of cracking me up about the guy. Right now I'm mostly wearing it tied into a bun-shape, which usually has more people asking about cancer or fashion.

I see, thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We have a lot of Jewish women in my town who wear it in the bunshaped way.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

I see, thanks!

You're welcome :)

Timeline

That's exactly what i'm doing. I like the long way too, but I haven't gone that way yet. I'm breaking it in.

Timeline

That's exactly what i'm doing. I like the long way too, but I haven't gone that way yet. I'm breaking it in.

There's one woman who actually puts it in a bun and then wraps her hair in it making it into a long braid that goes past her butt. I always wonder if her hair is really that long.

Timeline

There's one woman who actually puts it in a bun and then wraps her hair in it making it into a long braid that goes past her butt. I always wonder if her hair is really that long.

With her hair in the braid or just a braid out of the scarfs? like one of these?

http://www.tznius.com/cgi-bin/tying.pl (either the braid or the rapunzel styles listed).

My bun is 50% material, but my hair is really long. i imagine if you didn't have hair in there the bun should be a lot smaller... but then i don't know that it would hold as well.

Timeline

With her hair in the braid or just a braid out of the scarfs? like one of these?

http://www.tznius.com/cgi-bin/tying.pl (either the braid or the rapunzel styles listed).

My bun is 50% material, but my hair is really long. i imagine if you didn't have hair in there the bun should be a lot smaller... but then i don't know that it would hold as well.

She wears it in a combo of the Ribbon and the Rapunzel. It looks really nice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.