Nagishkaw

Wow! It's Wednesday!

92 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance: Rise and Shine, Sandsters, Wednesday is here! :dance:

So why am I up so early? :star: To wish you all a fantastic middle of the week! :star:

Have a great day, and don't let today's troubles get you down. Head for wide open spaces and start singing a new freedom song. If that doesn't help, then just pretend it did. :luv:

Ok, where's my coffee...gotta have coffee......

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

good morning nagi . i am having my morning tea too now

it is hot in egypt . i know i will be freezing in usa thats why i bought many warm clothes

good morning everyone wish u great day all

Timeline

How hot is it, Mohamed? Is it summer yet in Egypt?

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
:wow:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey everyone. Nagi and Mohammed Happy wednesday!! ... i'm up early today becoz I DIDNT EVEN SLEEP :( my sleeping is sooo messed up and i dont know if this is what u call insomnia or not ... becoz i still sleep but at the weirdest times ever!!!! im having a hard time adjusting my sleep.... so i thought if i just stay awake for a whole day i shud be able to pass out at a reasonable time :D lol ... yeah!!!

anyways yes it is hot here!! it started getting this hot like this only 2 days ago! the summer is very late and that tells us one thing.... THIS SUMMER IS GOING TO BE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!! LOL

lyrics.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I dont think so too loool .... My husband is originally from Las Vegas which is a desert!! its veryyy hot and dry so he is like me used to a very warm weather... now he is living in bloomington IN for his phD and oh god its soooooo cold !!! and its summer is nothing compared to LV nor cairo !! lol

i think ill still be wearing jackets all year long :P

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

im awake....4:17am....cuz i felt a little baby kicking my insides.....poor guy wants out, I dont blame him...few more days to go....i think ill go lay on the couch and watch infomericals....better hide my wallet first, some of those things are sooo appealing! lol

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline

I don't know how y'all can stand it , but then again it is dry heat and not mixed with humidity, which makes breathing a bit easier I would assume.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

good morning nagi

ohhhh yeah its so hot here I'm wearing short sleeves since the middle of the last month i really can't stand the heat

have a happy blessed Wednesday all of you

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Good morning KS and Tenderheart! :)

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello MENA world!!! Mohamed, I haven't told Ayman yet but you are going to a much warmer place than he is! I'm afraid he will want to live with you!! :lol: I just woke up and it is 36F here in O H I O!!! It will warm up to about 70F today though and in June it will be in the 90's. Ohio valley is known as sinus valley, one day its cold, the next is hot! I agree in my town we do not have that extreme heat that Egypt has. I felt like I was going to die at times there. When I sweat I turn into another Tasha!!!!!

My little babino woke me up ready and smiling for the day!! I love it when he wakes up in a good mood and coos! I think today I will clean out my closet and my drawers for my man when he comes. I promised 12 inches in the closet! :lol: Everybody have a great Hump Day and a good week! I am praying for those still waiting on their visa!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Good Morning everyone! Also Good Afternoon in egypt! You are so right Tasha its so hot in Egypt .I went in August the first time it was soooo hot! I was so glad we stayed in a flat in Alexandria with air condition.Mohamed would go and cut it off all the time. Everyone have a wonderful day!!!

I pray everyone will have there visas very soon!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

KS I wish u the best on your new baby boy soon to be here.I know you are praying everyday hurry up and come into the world. I had Amir 2 weeks early I was so glad .Take care and rest alot!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.