Rocketta

Does anyone know if there is an immigration site for the US in Arabic?

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

quite a few in this forum speak arabic.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Just wondering if there was something in his native language. It would help a lot.

Many MENA members speak Arabic. I am sure, they can help you out.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just wondering if there was something in his native language. It would help a lot.

http://www.dvd4arab.com/forumdisplay.php?f=600 Perhaps this site, corner of expatriates by many useful topics, and members are cooperating to a large extent

Edited by yousri17127

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
i can speak arabic if you need.

but im also a woman so i dont know.

Thanks.... but what do you mean you are a woman? :unsure:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

Timeline

http://www.dvd4arab.com/forumdisplay.php?f=600 Perhaps this site, corner of expatriates by many useful topics, and members are cooperating to a large extent

Thanks I sent it to him.

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sarah is probably alluding to the fact it may not be appropriate for her to speak to your husband from either her, her husband's, your husband's or your POVs :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Sarah is probably alluding to the fact it may not be appropriate for her to speak to your husband from either her, her husband's, your husband's or your POVs :)

Oh I see... well I can only speak for myself and it wouldn't bother me one bit. As far as I'm concerned my husband needs to get use to any and everyone talking to him if he's going to live in the US. ;)

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

God I hate that #######. Why does Islam assume men & women will automatically turn into animals in heat if they're put together alone? Or is it a cultural thing?

/sorry for the threadjack

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

God I hate that #######. Why does Islam assume men & women will automatically turn into animals in heat if they're put together alone? Or is it a cultural thing?

Really?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I think it's both. It's pretty clear in hadeeth and whatnot, but it's also just plain evident in the culture. Meh.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Oh I see... well I can only speak for myself and it wouldn't bother me one bit. As far as I'm concerned my husband needs to get use to any and everyone talking to him if he's going to live in the US. ;)

Just respect to you, his wife, if you are ok with it and he is also then I will be happy to help.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Someone in my defense could also say I hate disrespectful/ignorant ####### from people assuming what islam or arabs are all about. It's cultural, and there's a proverb for that about a woman talking with another mans husband and vice versa in arab culture. There's a respectful way to have approached it. I wouldn't be so offended if you didn't take the Lords name in vain and ####### in the same sentence. God forgive you especially since you are dealing with a morroccan arab yourself. It's strictly for respect not assuming they'd turn into "animals in heat".

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Timeline
Just respect to you, his wife, if you are ok with it and he is also then I will be happy to help.

Thanks. :thumbs:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.