jego ryu

Are Women Bad Drivers?????????

22 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

April 14 2008 - are-women-bad-drivers.jpg

Are women bad drivers?

Despite statistics pointing to males as the culprits behind fatal car crashes, we always seem to point the finger at women as being the more unstable drivers. With 77% of male drivers more likely to die behind the wheel then women, we wonder if the fairer sex has anything to do with it.

We've seen our fair share of makeup application, cellphone chatter and general disinterest in the road ahead, so we think it's about time that women shape up or ship out if they're going to have the privilege of driving on the road with us. There has to be a reason 77% of us are dropping like flies on the road, right?Do you think women are bad drivers?

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

No..bad drivers are bad drivers period...regardless of their gender.

U.S. CITIZEN SINCE MAY 8TH 2008

NATURALIZATION

28th july 2007 - N-400 mailed to VSC

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

30th july 2007 - N-400 delivered to VSC

11th august 2007 - Delivery Confirmation receipt received

17th september 2007 - Money Order (FINALLY!) cashed

9th november 2007 - NOA! (notification period given 180 days)

21th november 2007 - Biometrics appointment letter

18th december 2007 - Biometrics appointment in Baltimore, MD completed

29th march 2008 - FINALLY received letter with interview date!

8th may 2008 H 8:40 AM - Interview in Baltimore-APPROVED!

8th may 2008 H 3:00 pm (yes same day, crazy!) Oath Ceremony in Baltimore

24th may 2008 - US Passport application mailed off

6th june 2008 - US Passport received in the mail!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:rofl: :rofl: most women have the ability to apply makeup when driving.......read a text mess answer the text mess.....talk on the cell phone.....and a few other things as well and end up accident free......while a male driver sees a good looking women and end up in an accident.........we are a multitaskings gender........lol dont hate us cuz u cant be like us :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
What is with you and all the freakin anti-women threads?

relax....this is not anti women threads,,,,, the title of topic is end with ????. i didnt assure...i want your opinion if is true or not,,,,coz i found this in the website.......

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

Filed: Timeline

relax....this is not anti women threads,,,,, the title of topic is end with ????. i didnt assure...i want your opinion if is true or not,,,,coz i found this in the website.......

If it were only this thread, I wouldn't have mentioned it....but take this one, and add it to your 'what kind of a nag are you?' and your 'why do women gain weight after marriage?' threads, and I deffo see a pattern.

Or you just read articles that completely expect women to be total subservient second class citizens....

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

If it were only this thread, I wouldn't have mentioned it....but take this one, and add it to your 'what kind of a nag are you?' and your 'why do women gain weight after marriage?' threads, and I deffo see a pattern.

Or you just read articles that completely expect women to be total subservient second class citizens....

He did say he didn't write the articles. True, he didn't need to post them on here, but then again, more than half of what's in the OT Forum didn't need to be posted here either. Honestly, I think he's just looking to create conversation and sometimes the best way to do that is with controversial topics.

Besides, he's asking a question; not making a statement. Had he said: "Women Are Bad Drivers" that would be much different than what he wrote, which is "Are Women Bad Drivers?" Perhaps the question could be taken as an insult, but it looks to me like he merely wanted to open up discourse over the subject and see what we think. Not lay blame on one gender over the other -- if anything, the article posted shows men as worse drivers, considering the percentages used.

Edited by DeadPoolX

Filed: Timeline

He did say he didn't write the articles. True, he didn't need to post them on here, but then again, more than half of what's in the OT Forum didn't need be posted here either. Honestly, I think he's just looking to create conversation and sometimes the best way to do that is with controversial topics.

Besides, he's asking a question; not making a statement. Had he said: "Women Are Bad Drivers" that would be much different than what he wrote, which is "Are Women Bad Drivers?" Perhaps the question could be taken as an insult, but it looks to me like he's merely wanted to open up discourse over the subject and see what we think. Not lay blame on one gender over the other -- if anything, the article posted shows men as worse drivers, considering the percentages used.

Oh, it's not laying blame is it? Hrmm.

'we think it's about time that women shape up or ship out if they're going to have the privilege of driving on the road with us.'

most women are at least mildly psychotic, if not full-blown lunatics.

This applies even more so to the women who are just coming of age, as they were brainwashed even more by television shows like Roseanne

We suppose that's a boon for florists, dress makers, DJs, and caterers, but it castrates men of their last traditional role as the one who wears the pants. Proposing, despite being done according to the woman's time line and expectations, is our last vestige of dominance over women. There are more women in college than men, their numbers continue to grow in the workforce and now they want to own us -- because that's what marriage is, ownership.

The journey from a proud Miss Perfect 10 clad in her wedding dress to a careless Mrs. Fat Aunt is not really long. It takes only twelve months for the whole makeover.

Those gems are from his/her last 4 threads. I dare to think that the OP is actually the female in the relationship, which makes these threads even more confusing...but whatever. Each topic I'm sure is a fine and valid discussion...and even the way they are written is like 'ok, just disregard the condescention' but after one,two,three,four topics in succession, enough is enough, imo.

Edited by LisaD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
No popcorn needed C! Put it away!

:cry: but it's lunchtime!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!